Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 128  Next
 JOKE OF THE DAY-POINTS FOR SPIT COFFEE ON YER KEYBOARD STUFF 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthday. She spends $15,000 and looks sensational.
On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, ‘I hope you don’t mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?”.
‘About 32,’ is the reply.’
‘Nope! I’m exactly 50,’ the woman says happily.
A little while later she goes into McDonald’s and asks the counter girl the very same question.
The girl replies, ‘I’d guess about 29.’ The woman replies with a big smile, ‘Nope, I’m 50.’
Now she’s feeling really good about herself. She stops at a candy shop on her way down the street.
She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the assistant the same burning question.
The clerk responds, ‘Oh, I’d say 30.’
Again she proudly responds, ‘I’m 50, but thank you!’
While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question.
He replies, ‘Lady, I’m 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra Then, and only then I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are.’
They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the better of her. She finally blurts out, ‘What the hell, go ahead.’
He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.
After a couple of minutes of this, she says, ‘Okay, okay.....How old am I?’
He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, ‘Madam, you are 50.’
Stunned and amazed, the woman says, ‘That was incredible, how could you tell?’
‘I was behind you at McDonalds’.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What if it's the person that's the joke, and they just don't know it?

Yes, this 'he/him', that has 'defund the police' crap all over their twittersphere, decided to ask police for help, for the scary looking F650 in Portland....

:ROFLMAO:

Attachment:
drytfuyguh.jpg

Code:
https://twitter.com/hamiramani/status/1412911059380293634

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ignorance of the law at its finest...
4" wide flat surface width of the vehicle bumpers are legal
Mudflaps pass centerline of the axle also legal
Dually fenders covering tires completely legal
Headlight and tail light hight stock so legal
License and insurance assumed since he has the money for f650
No trailer or anything in the bed so assume under weight and no need for cdl even if it has air brakes so legal
Seems Washington state legal to me

Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthday. She spends $15,000 and looks sensational.
On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, ‘I hope you don’t mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?”.
‘About 32,’ is the reply.’
‘Nope! I’m exactly 50,’ the woman says happily.
A little while later she goes into McDonald’s and asks the counter girl the very same question.
The girl replies, ‘I’d guess about 29.’ The woman replies with a big smile, ‘Nope, I’m 50.’
Now she’s feeling really good about herself. She stops at a candy shop on her way down the street.
She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the assistant the same burning question.
The clerk responds, ‘Oh, I’d say 30.’
Again she proudly responds, ‘I’m 50, but thank you!’
While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question.
He replies, ‘Lady, I’m 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra Then, and only then I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are.’
They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the better of her. She finally blurts out, ‘What the hell, go ahead.’
He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.
After a couple of minutes of this, she says, ‘Okay, okay.....How old am I?’
He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, ‘Madam, you are 50.’
Stunned and amazed, the woman says, ‘That was incredible, how could you tell?’
‘I was behind you at McDonalds’.

:ROFLMAO:
My wife asked me to forward it to her!

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a Dear John type letter from his girlfriend. You know the type if you have ever been in a long distance relationship of any sort, especially having served overseas for any length of time. Mail is often coveted and their only means of communication with their world back home.

The girlfriend – Becky’s letter read as follows –

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you’ve been gone and it’s not fair to either of us. I’m sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you. Love, Becky

The Marine – Ricky – was naturally hurt considering the way the letter reads. Who wouldn’t be? You develop a relationship and feelings for someone, make promises, and you have certain expectations as a result. Apparently, Becky never got the memo on absence makes the heart grow fonder.

So with hurt feelings and a long way from home, serving his country, Ricky proceeds to ask all his buddies for pictures. Any snapshots they could spare of current girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, wives, aunts, cousins, mothers, sisters, and any other remotely attractive female photo that he could locate. In addition to the photo of Becky, Ricky included 57 other photos of all the beautiful females he was able to get from his fellow Marine brothers. He included all of them in the envelope with the letter he wrote in response to Becky:

I’m so sorry, but I can’t quite remember who the heck you are. Please take your picture from the pile and send the rest back to me.

Take Care, Ricky

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There once was a man from Nantucket who had a cock so long he could suck it,
As he said with a grin as he wiped off his chin
If my ear was a cunt I'd fuck it.

Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What do they call a Mexican woman with no legs?

CUNTSWAYLOW

Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Taken from another website:

At the end of the tax year, the Tax Office sent an inspector to audit the books of a synagogue.
While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, 'I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle drippings?'
'Good question,' noted the Rabbi. 'We save them up and send them back to the candle makers. Every now and then they send us a free box of candles.'
'Oh,' replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.
But on he went, in his obnoxious way.

'What about all these biscuit purchases? What do you do with the crumbs?'
'Ah, yes,' replied the Rabbi, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question.
'We collect them and send them back to the biscuit makers. Every now and then they send a free box of holy biscuits.'
'I see!' replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all Rabbi.
'Well, Rabbi,' he went on, 'What do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?'

'Here too, we do not waste,' answered the Rabbi. 'What we do is save up all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office.
About once a year they send us a complete prick.'

Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently, waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.
A carload of scruffy-bearded, young men shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember George Floyd" slogan spray painted on the side stopped next to me. Suddenly, they yelled, "Defund the police" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran, directly, over their car, crushing it, completely,and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man... that coulda been me!"
So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:12 pm

Chains wrote:
...For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man... that coulda been me!"
So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

:thumbsup2: Brilliant! :bow:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The big game hunter walked in the bar and bragged to everyone about his hunting skills. The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one could dispute that. But then he said that they could blindfold him and he would recognize any animal's skin from its feel, and if he could locate the bullet hole he would even tell them what calibre the bullet was that killed the animal.

The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks, and so the bet was on. They blindfolded him carefully and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for a few moments, he announced "Bear."

Then he felt the bullet hole and declared, "Shot with a .308 rifle." He was right.

They brought him another skin, one that someone had in their car trunk. He took a bit longer this time and then said, "Elk, Shot with a 7mm Mag rifle. He was right again.

Through the night, he proved his skills again and again, every time against a round of drinks. Finally he staggered home, drunk out of his mind,and went to sleep.

The next morning he got up and saw in the mirror that he had one hell of a shiner. He said to his wife, "I know I was drunk last night, but not drunk enough to get in a fight and not remember it. Where did I get this blackeye?"

His wife angrily replied, "I gave it to you. You got into bed and put your hand down my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and loudly announced, "Skunk, killed with an axe."

Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The other day I asked Sportsdad, that guy on here from Montana, how many sexual partners he's had...

He started counting and after a minute or so he fell asleep :bigsmile:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
The other day I asked Sportsdad, that guy on here from Montana, how many sexual partners he's had...

:rofl9:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

:rofl9:

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A man forgot to zip his pants coming out of the bathroom at a fancy restaurant.

A well-to-do lady saw this and told him politely, "Sir, you left your garage door open."

The man gives her a naughty smile, zips his trousers, and replies: "Did you catch a glimpse of my supercharged Range Rover parked inside?"

The lady smiles back and says, "Nope, but I saw a Smart Car with two flat tires."

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 1914 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 128  Next