Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 SheMale Perp in Tennessee Shooting 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Following up on the 'victim class' mentality......

Attachment:
FseJO9kX0AA7sWh.png

Um, times have changed since that article was written in.. 2016.

Yeah, now they have drag queens doing lapdances on 9th graders...at school functions.. and being applauded for it...

Looks like their agenda is working...

https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/watch-dr ... to-perform

I mean, maybe it's just me... but a 35 y/o dude giving a lap dance to a 14 yr old girl....at a school function, no less, then applauded by the school administration, is fucking batshit insane. There is no defending that.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:37 am

And for the record ---- calling someone transgender 'It' isn't a slam on the fact that they are transgender -- it more a slam on their ideology that they need to have 'their preferred pronoun' and the rest of us are racist for not using 'it'. I have no qualm with LGBT people --- its the ones that come after that seem to be the most radicalized.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1811GNR wrote:
Could it be that some think "it" is a good description for any terrorist. "It" doesn't deserve to be referred to as a human, not because of it's gender identity but because of it's ACTIONS. It is terrorist scum.

Enough with the anti-boomer bigotry. If you want to go after someone for their individual actions, go for it, based on that.

I'm not a boomer either, close though.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Why not just say terrorist then? Scum or evil? Why use a term that is related to gender identity, something we all know is a hot fucking topic these days. The OP of this thread already set the tone by using “shemale”, directly relating this thread to gender.

Some posters here used and continue to use “it” in a derogatory way. And it’s funny to see them get offended by my use of “boomer”. Can dish out hits but can’t take them back? Pathetic.

I could post examples of extremist violence inciting posts from any group but I won’t stoop that low here.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When one conflates their actual gender/sex to that of another chromosomal assignation and words and meaning usurped and twisted so as to muddle definitions and confuse communication, then one must be open to the same fluid use of terms, definitions, and interpretations by others.

I selected SheMale since its transition of sexes makes referring to it/them/he/she/xem/zhir (ad nauseum) in text troublesome. I use the terms "it" and "its" etc. instead of trying to divine the myriad and constantly shifting and in some/most cases intentionally consternating litany of contrived gender identities.

Suck whatever, whosever, its-ever sweaty parts you desire. Should you decide to wear that as an identity and facade, be prepared for others to have reactions to which you may object. I reserve the right to condemn what I find objectionable to me without expectation that others would comport to my opinion.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
Some posters here used and continue to use “it” in a derogatory way. And it’s funny to see them get offended by my use of “boomer”. Can dish out hits but can’t take them back? Pathetic.

Your use of "boomer" is derogatory, too. So you lost any claim to the moral high ground when you became guilty of the same thing you accuse others of. There's a word for that...

Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:34 am

I wasn't offended by the 'boomer' so much as the inference that using perceived derogatory pronouns other than HE or SHE as 'old'.....

I'm not that old yet!!!!!! But I do suffer from never having any DEI training/schooling/brainwashing.
And stay OFF my lawn!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:44 am

This is a mental health problem…not a gun problem.

Wanting to slaughter children is an extreme level of dark. It's far from normal, and even the hardest of criminals in prison will kill a person for violating children.

This is a level of evil that transcends surface level stupidity like gun control.

It's so dark, some people don't want to dig deeper and understand what's going on because they're scared of what they will find, and what the answer will be.

This is not a new problem. This started in the 80s when Reagan emptied the mental institutions creating all sorts of problems that now the public has to deal with. Not one president or politician since has addressed it...most likely because it will offend some.

Some people need to be in mental hospitals for their own good and the good of society. Rather than the gov admit their mistake, they blame law abiding citizens and continue to throw money at an issue they created and then when it doesn't work throw more money at something that doesn't or won't work again…all in the name of gun control.

Take the gloves off...remove all the coom-ba-ya labels that are placed on people etc., and go after the root problem no matter how uncomfortable that may be.

Crying about assault weapon ban when the shooter left a message outlining the school chosen was because of the lack of armed security, compared to another target is idiotic at best. This shooter killed 6 people with a so called assault weapon, the Virginia Tech shooter killed 36 with hand guns…harden the schools morons.

Israel had one school shooting in 1974, hasn't had one since…you might want to study that model.

The gov and some of the public's answer as always it's never their problem or fault, it's the gun owners fault, fault of the NRA etc., because we won't jump on their useless bandwagon.

I'm still waiting on what "Common sense gun laws" look like, and how that will solve anything.

For those who want to rid the world of guns.
There's approx 500,000,000 out there, with a large portion of those owned by people who have no intention of handing them over...then there's the hundred of thousands that no one knows where they are.
More guns were sold last Black Friday than the Marine Corps has in their inventory.
This isn't Australia...that genie isn't going back in the bottle.

The best thing that came out of this…He/Him is now Was/were...or this rabid dog would have continued.

NRA Life Member

Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Shooter had an "Arsenal".
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7evwx/ ... g-gun-laws

MSM would absolutely lose their shit if they came out to Evergreen SC Jan 1st.

Yes they would. :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We all know who the real victims are...

https://youtu.be/rcrDfuh3XQI

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trouble at the Tennessee capitol as they/them launch an insurrection!!! to demand xer rights. (Yes: if folks are going to make spectacles of themselves I will accommodate them with equal theatrics)

https://welovetrump.com/2023/03/30/brea ... tter_randy

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:54 pm

jukk0u wrote:
Trouble at the Tennessee capitol as they/them launch an insurrection!!! to demand xer rights. (Yes: if folks are going to make spectacles of themselves I will accommodate them with equal theatrics)

https://welovetrump.com/2023/03/30/brea ... tter_randy

Did Josselyn Berry incite this? :timeout:

Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cerberus Group wrote:

Wanting to slaughter children is an extreme level of dark. It's far from normal, and even the hardest of criminals in prison will kill a person for violating children.

This is a level of evil that transcends surface level stupidity like gun control.

It's so dark, some people don't want to dig deeper and understand what's going on because they're scared of what they will find, and what the answer will be.

This is not a new problem. This started in the 80s when Reagan emptied the mental institutions creating all sorts of problems that now the public has to deal with. Not one president or politician since has addressed it...most likely because it will offend some.

Some people need to be in mental hospitals for their own good and the good of society. Rather than the gov admit their mistake, they blame law abiding citizens and continue to throw money at an issue they created and then when it doesn't work throw more money at something that doesn't or won't work again…all in the name of gun control.

Take the gloves off...remove all the coom-ba-ya labels that are placed on people etc., and go after the root problem no matter how uncomfortable that may be.

Crying about assault weapon ban when the shooter left a message outlining the school chosen was because of the lack of armed security, compared to another target is idiotic at best. This shooter killed 6 people with a so called assault weapon, the Virginia Tech shooter killed 36 with hand guns…harden the schools morons.

Israel had one school shooting in 1974, hasn't had one since…you might want to study that model.

The gov and some of the public's answer as always it's never their problem or fault, it's the gun owners fault, fault of the NRA etc., because we won't jump on their useless bandwagon.

I'm still waiting on what "Common sense gun laws" look like, and how that will solve anything.

There's approx 500,000,000 out there, with a large portion of those owned by people who have no intention of handing them over...then there's the hundred of thousands that no one knows where they are.
More guns were sold last Black Friday than the Marine Corps has in their inventory.

The best thing that came out of this…He/Him is now Was/were...or this rabid dog would have continued.

A whole lot of this right here. Great post.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stompah wrote:
Cerberus Group wrote:

A whole lot of this right here. Great post.

:plusone:

So much that I showed my wife and another friend having dinner with us.

Well, when I looked around all I saw was a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a '49 Mercury!

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:05 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
We all know who the real victims are...

https://youtu.be/rcrDfuh3XQI

FJB and KJP. F the people that voted for this administration and all of their enablers too.

This garbage coming out of their mouths is insanity.

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A so called trans person kills 6 people.

President creates a day for trans people a couple days later.

You cannot defend this insanity unless you are insane.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next