Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I told you.. DON'T CALL ME JUNIOR! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:

On-subject...I don't quite agree with that definition of a "crash"

Ohhhh, I see, you don’t agree with the standard use definition, so that makes your incorrect statements correct?

Got it.

You don’t define it that way, so everyone else is wrong when they use it in context.

There’s no way to have an exchange of ideas when someone uses such nonsense in a discussion.

I never said he was a bad guy, I simply made a joke about not letting him fly the plane.

Pretty simple.

Then, you suddenly want to rewrite the dictionary to justify your assertions.

Good grief.

It was a joke, grounded in truth…I wasn’t trying to get in the way of your hero worship.

Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't need to be "right". I only need to express my opinions, and I've done that, without insulting you a single time. I never argued that your (unsupported) definition was wrong. I just laid out why mine was different. (Supported)

That is one half of a conversation. Constant attempts to demoralize an imagined opponent with insults is not. Congratulations on now standing stop the corpse of a conversation that never was, Narcissism on full display. If being added to yet another members "ignore list" was the prize you were seeking, than a full congratulations to you.

Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:19 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is how Indy must have felt when he faced off with that swordsman in Raiders when he had to poop.

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:21 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I wonder how many thousands of rounds of Ibuprofen were used in this movie.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Eagle Chaplain wrote:
Has he ever not crashed the plan he was actually flying?

Look up his actual history and you may feel foolish. He has never crashed a fix wing plane, and the only crash he's on record for was a helicopter while he was still in training...during an unpowered auto-rotation landing, with the instructors hands also on the controls. The fact that neither was seriously injured is enough testimony as to the severity.

I bet your car driving record isn't as clean as his flying record, and I KNOW he's rated on more type of aircraft than you are for ground vehicles.

As for the rest of the thread....
Imagine that Harrison Ford was still a carpenter instead of the 8th highest grossing actor in Hollywood. He's still working at 80 years old. If he was anything other than an actor we would be in awe of the man. Besides....we're talking about the guy who did the Kessel run in 12 parsecs. Show some fu©king respect!!

I was referring to the character Indiana Jones. I did not mean Harrison Ford personally.

Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2