Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Armed Federal Bureaucrats Out Number Entire Marine Corps 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"A report issued last year by the watchdog group Open The Books, “The Militarization of The U.S. Executive Agencies,” found that more than 200,000 federal bureaucrats now have been granted the authority to carry guns and make arrests — more than the 186,000 Americans serving in the U.S. Marine Corps."

"The idea that agencies are empowered to effectively create their own laws and go out and enforce them with armed federal agents should be alarming."

https://thefederalist.com/2022/11/18/wh ... 2022-11-18

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Makes sense, libs are hollowing out local law enforcement and pussifying the military. They need their new brown shirts ready to take over.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll take my chances with 1 armed Marine against 100 armed fed desk jockey any day of the week

Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I used to have a neighbor who was an IRS 'special agent'. He made me very uncomfortable.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:13 am

Interesting. It would make sense to have some rule that any agency that makes policies can't have policing power.

It does seem like a conflict to make the rules and enforce them. Eg, ATF.

Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:45 pm

Most of those are internal affairs, focused on crimes committed by employees and specific threats directed to that agency. Some, like the FBI uniformed division, are glorified security guards.
The IRS special agent could have been one who went after IRS employees for violating the law, or he could have been one of the ones who goes after tax evaders.
Some are going to be the NICS agents who investigate crimes committed by the Navy and Marines, or AF OSI, or even Army CID who all also have civilian special agents.

This article is fearmongering bullshit taking a bit of truth then exaggerating it to scare sheep. It's just a right wing version of the NYT or WA Post.

Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If police power is retained by the state and people under the 10th amendment there is no legitimate reason for federal police powers.

Armed federal agents with powers of arrest are unconstitutional.

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unicorn wrote:
...or he could have been one of the ones who goes after tax evaders.

Yea, I built a house for a guy that did that. Forensic accountant for the FBI, white collar as it gets. Sat at a desk and looked at spreadsheets and tax forms

Still ran through all the firearms training and was issued an MP5. Pulled it out of his trunk and let me check it out. Said they were swapping them out for M4s in the next month or two

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:11 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Is this perhaps Barrys Brown Shirt Force he talked of a few years ago? 2008-ish

The Civilian National Security Force?

Sure cant find that video of him explaining what his new force was.................huh

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:10 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Found it

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

#FedsArePigs
#ACAB
#DefundThePolice
#NoGuns

Wait which side are we on again?

200,000 armed feds in DHS.

Did they know that 90,000 of them are USCIS?

and another 80,000 is the Coast guard?

So basically 3/4ths of this composition is USCIS and Coast Guard.

They don't need guns.

Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Solid point

#ArmTheDMV
#MeterReadersNeedGunsToo

Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Found it

What's "The Militia" for $1000 ,Alex.

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
#FedsArePigs
#ACAB
#DefundThePolice
#NoGuns

Wait which side are we on again?

200,000 armed feds in DHS.

Did they know that 90,000 of them are USCIS?

and another 80,000 is the Coast guard?

So basically 3/4ths of this composition is USCIS and Coast Guard.

They don't need guns.

#SCAB - Some Cops are Bastards is more accurate but doesn't have a ring to it...

#DefundThePolice - Well, they're not doing anything anymore anyway, why pay them to sit in a parking lot and respond to a robbery 3 hours later and tell the victim to file a report online to submit to their insurance? Right now cops are pretty much revenue generators, for those that CAN pay. Those that are out there committing crimes and running from the police generally escape trouble. Prime example is SPD pulling over cars that didn't see the 'no right turn between 3PM and 6PM' signs, while they're doing drug deals right in front of the cop, 10 ft away, that he ignores. I say pull police out of it COMPLETELY, let nature take its course. I guarantee you'd have a group of guys volunteer to get together and clean up their communities REAL quick. Right now, only good people have fear, as criminals have all the advantages.

Puddle pirates we can keep. I kinda like them. They're not just drug interdiction. They're the firefighters of littoral and limnetic territorial waters.... and we all know firefighters are cooler than cops.

USCIS? What do we need them for, when they just rubber stamp anything/everything and let anyone into the country, give them food stamps, a cellphone, a place to live, and then say 'make sure you show up to the court date we set that we might kick you out of the country if you go to'....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:02 pm

RocketScott wrote:
Solid point

#ArmTheDMV
#MeterReadersNeedGunsToo

I support that, along with anyone else who wants one.

Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]