Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 25  Next
 Voting results 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got a letter on Friday from the Snohomish county elections office. (post dated 11-9) I had to go in to verify my signature for my ballot to be counted on the 29th. -I forgot to put my phone # on the envelope. Didn't get to see my ballot, or show any ID -just sign a form...
My signature is the same as it was when I was 17. My wife hasn't signed her name the same way twice in 20 years but hers went thru fine. I hate mail in voting. Just doesn't seem right.

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Makes you wonder why incumbent Demonrats keep getting reelected.
Fox in the henhouse.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like y'all repeating the D's claims that Trump torpedoed the "red tide" is a minority opinion among (polled) conservatives.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/11/21 ... dium=email

(It was more of McTurtles meddling in state races than anything Trump did.)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trump’s pick led us to a Fetterman win.

Trump’s picks did not fair well at all.

I also blame the spineless McRinos.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:21 am

Pablo wrote:

?????????
Don't even try and convince anyone that Fetterhead REALLY won --- you KNOW that was rigged.

And what is Trump's record...... 186+ to 18...... not too bad in my book..... What book are you reading? His record will improve as/when the elections are 'cleaned up'.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Pablo wrote:

?????????
Don't even try and convince anyone that Fetterhead REALLY won --- you KNOW that was rigged.

And what is Trump's record...... 186+ to 18...... not too bad in my book..... What book are you reading? His record will improve as/when the elections are 'cleaned up'.....

Cheating cheating cheating. But never any actual proof of altered results. Please post up REAL evidence of PA cheating. It was easy. Dude, kind of loony Doc FROM OUT OF STATE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THE CANDIDATE. A real conservative with real values would have won on his own.

That is not Trump's record. Not even close. Someone just counted R's who won. Trump backed, I mean really backed - in swing districts LOST. You know that./

Bottom line here is Trump will never win another general election. He just won't. He will get his fans. And then go down hard even against a whackass liberal. So stupid are the voters.

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m done with trump. I would only vote for him if he is the Republican nominee against some no-dick democrat. Go DeSantis!

Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Attachment:
317535073_10158610122056402_1892518593918300964_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:42 pm

Instead we should trust a random image with no source or context?

But really ballotopia has a pretty good break down on who he endorsed and how they did. Plus some other stats. They show him having more like a 85% percent win rate. But a ton of those are incumbents (still a win). Where it's interesting is the "battleground" where he only had a 40% win rate. And the 17 primaries he endorsed a rep vs another rep and only won six of those. Just interesting to see

https://ballotpedia.org/Endorsements_by_Donald_Trump

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Pablo wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
Wow.... just wow..... people just turn on Trump....

He's done. His picks lost, he lost. He violates the first laws of politics and fries himself. Game over.

He did some great things. He converted some folks. Time to hand the baton off.

I'm mean, if it's not Trump - are you done?

Trump is NOT done with what he --- and the rest of us --- want accomplished ---- drain the swamp and hold all those responsible accountable. I don't see how you can play 'polite politics' and accomplish that. He has the momentum and the WILL to do it and see it thru..... name one other person that can pick up the baton and keep it moving at the same pace. Throwing him under the bus for one (better than) tied battle is pretty short sighted.... he's fighting a 16 year plan that was 8 years (or more) in - he's only had 4 year+2 - but take away the 4 years since most of that was undoing the previous 8+ to show us the way it should be.

Trump is the potus we NEED --- not the one we WANT. I will not be happy until the blood of the treasonous nurtures the tree of liberty. I have faith in his plan and his supporters. War is ugly.

The GOP distancing themselves from Trump just shows how two faced politics are when things get unsettling.

Sorry, but Trump's momentum is no more. Even those here in AZ, who I know voted for the man two times, have lost interest in him. They all agree he needs to learn to shut the fuck up and get off the road, so to speak.

He didn't drain the swamp the first time around and sure as shit won't do it this time around. He wasn't playing 4D chess. Those around him were, and he was the one on the losing end. Dude was being played like a fiddle.

Those rallies of his are nothing but an ego boost because he's an ego maniac. Running again serves no purpose other to inflate his ego.

As for PA. I will say this again. The Dems actually put in the work to canvass and talk to those who are Libertarian, Green Party, Conservative, NAV, or Independent. Republicans rely too much on the old money from their dying base and refuse to get out there and bring in fresh blood. I was asked by the other side about which issues are most important. The Repubs don't even bother since they view everybody who isn't a Republican as a waste of their time. They remind me of those who are on the shitty team that loses all the time but are content since they get to play the game. They aren't going to win shit by refusing to get outside of their comfort zone. Stay on that voter fraud crap since it didn't go your way. It's getting you nowhere.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:08 pm

Thanx for the link.... I posted that as a knock to the 'No more Trumpers'..... Throw out the corruption and the #s really improve - time will tell.....

It took me a while to realize that Trump was indorsing 'clean' candidates -- people that haven't been in the system - idealistic - CLEAN - patriots that would follow and VOTE for US. I was confused about Oz, but maybe there was something about the other rep that was running.... The founding fathers knew there would be 'lifelong' politicians that would be corrupted - Trump put fresh people into place to deal with what is coming.... Lets see what happens with this round of election fraud.... 2X is DEFINITE treason.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

velillen wrote:
Where it's interesting is the "battleground" where he only had a 40% win rate. And the 17 primaries he endorsed a rep vs another rep and only won six of those. Just interesting to see

That's the brunt of it really. The R's who won did the work themselves, not Trump. As it should be, but Trump simply was a hindrance in tight races. Even something as stupid as the Alaska US house seat he could have picked a winner to get behind and as a real leader asked Palin bow out. 95% win rate is straight up bullshit. 80% MAYBE if you count given winners in solid red states.

And he really cost us the Senate. Unforgivable. His turn off factor cost us in critical races.

Trump is now a loser and certainly will lose again. No candidate will ever win who instantly turns so much of the population off. I am unsure why some here are some blind. Normally rational thinkers completely ignorant of standing truth.

No he won't win the primary. He has no backers.

I used to like Trump A LOT. Not so much anymore. If he wanted the Republican party, then he should have led it. But he didn't.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:

Sorry, but Trump's momentum is no more. Even those here in AZ, who I know voted for the man two times, have lost interest in him. They all agree he needs to learn to shut the fuck up and get off the road, so to speak.

He didn't drain the swamp the first time around and sure as shit won't do it this time around. He wasn't playing 4D chess. Those around him were, and he was the one on the losing end. Dude was being played like a fiddle.

Those rallies of his are nothing but an ego boost because he's an ego maniac. Running again serves no purpose other to inflate his ego.

As for PA. I will say this again. The Dems actually put in the work to canvass and talk to those who are Libertarian, Green Party, Conservative, NAV, or Independent. Republicans rely too much on the old money from their dying base and refuse to get out there and bring in fresh blood. I was asked by the other side about which issues are most important. The Repubs don't even bother since they view everybody who isn't a Republican as a waste of their time. They remind me of those who are on the shitty team that loses all the time but are content since they get to play the game. They aren't going to win shit by refusing to get outside of their comfort zone. Stay on that voter fraud crap since it didn't go your way. It's getting you nowhere.

Exactly. His MO is no mo. He's tired and DONE. You see the truth.

And you nailed it. If Trump was such a genius with his picks and endorsements his leadership skills would have know the need in the tight races - as you point out in Pa. But he was worse than nothing. He was a drag.

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More fake talk about PA. Know how I know? Simple math. Even the fraudulent elections show it.

2004 GOP gets 2.7 million votes

2008 GOP gets 2.6 million votes.

2012 GOP gets 2.6 million votes

2016 GOP with Trump gets 2.9 million votes

2020 GOP with Trump gets 3.3 million votes

So explain to me how McCain and Romney couldn't improve on Bush II's numbers but Trump did?

Ya, exactly. More never-Trumper RINO and lib fake talking points. Trump is the best hope we have and libs are scared shitless of him and want to gaslight conservatives into picking someone like Romney or McCain who the media will quietly ignore and who half the country doesn't even know.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
More fake talk about PA. Know how I know? Simple math. Even the fraudulent elections show it.

2004 GOP gets 2.7 million votes

2008 GOP gets 2.6 million votes.

2012 GOP gets 2.6 million votes

2016 GOP with Trump gets 2.9 million votes

2020 GOP with Trump gets 3.3 million votes

So explain to me how McCain and Romney couldn't improve on Bush II's numbers but Trump did?

Ya, exactly. More never-Trumper RINO and lib fake talking points. Trump is the best hope we have and libs are scared shitless of him and want to gaslight conservatives into picking someone like Romney or McCain who the media will quietly ignore and who half the country doesn't even know.

Because Trump is an ass, we are so stupid we will pick a Romney or McCain?

Come on man. Your reasoning and logic are weak.

Trump is losing the base and it showed in the 2022 midterms. We all know it, you just need to acknowledge it.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 25  Next