Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Voting results 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Democrats elect the most vile corrupt leftist scag in history. No problem there.

The Republicans do the same. A couple folks don't like it and the world comes unglued.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CO had mailed out 31,000... thirty one THOUSAND ballots to citizens of foreign countries. Unwilling to name them, county election boards don't know if those ballots were cast.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/01/07/co ... 2023-01-07

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Eagle Chaplain wrote:
Pablo wrote:
From Fox

“ McCarthy agreed to allow a single lawmaker to make a motion to elect a new speaker, returning to the way the House ran for decades before that practice was eliminated under former Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He agreed to votes on term limits and the adoption of a budget resolution that balances the budget in 10 years, and a cap on fiscal year 2024 spending at FY 2022 levels.”

I will believe all that when I actually see it happen.

I think McCarthy already forgot.

He's a damned snake.

He was INSTALLED, just like a toilet and FJB by the DNC (or whoever runs them).

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep.

Demicarts never ever have to compromise. Install a leftist? YES!

Repubes? Let us find a "middle of the road" guy.

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I voted for Trump, twice.
NEVER AGAIN! Unless he is the lesser of two evils and I don't have any other choice(s).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-takes-bow-kevin-mccarthys-234347443.html
Quote:
Trump Takes A Bow For Kevin McCarthy's Speaker Win: 'I Did The Country A Big Favor!'

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
NEVER AGAIN! Unless he is the lesser of two evils and I don't have any other choice(s).

Quote:
Trump Takes A Bow For Kevin McCarthy's Speaker Win: 'I Did The Country A Big Favor!'

You should look into his mentor Roy Cohn.

Here's a sample:

https://mintpressnews.cn/shocking-origi ... hn/260621/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:25 pm

You should go check out the tinfoil thread..... :peep:
Stop being such a simpleton....

[15]

You obviously didn't see the vid where MTG had DJT on her phone as she was talking to Gaetz in round 14.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Quote:

You should look into his mentor Roy Cohn.

Here's a sample:

https://mintpressnews.cn/shocking-origi ... hn/260621/

While I didn't read it word for word I did comprehend a good 80~85% of what I did read.
Nothing like feeling smaller than a piss-ant trying to stay alive in this country. :shocked4:

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:39 pm

Watching McCarthy on Hannity.... I have a new found respect for him --- I thought he was a weaselly rino, but he is putting on a solid 'America First' agenda. I feel a lot better that the 20 terrorists --- I mean rebels --- made him COMMIT to an America First agenda/mentality/program.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:03 pm

If only that meant anything.

Sadly, with no way to override veto, and no backing from the senate, most everything they do will be pointless grandstanding.

Blocking actions are most of what they can do.....if they'll fucking do it.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:59 pm

Pablo wrote:
From Fox

“ McCarthy agreed to allow a single lawmaker to make a motion to elect a new speaker, returning to the way the House ran for decades before that practice was eliminated under former Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He agreed to votes on term limits and the adoption of a budget resolution that balances the budget in 10 years, and a cap on fiscal year 2024 spending at FY 2022 levels.”

I don't get what the big deal is. They can introduce that motion, but it's still got to get a majority of votes. If a member does introduce this motion frivolously it'll simply be defeated. If it passes there were a lot more than 5 that voted for it

What am I missing?

Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:42 pm

No, if one member moves to remove him, he needs a majority vote to STAY in place, which would not happen if the Repubes don't vote to keep him, which they (supposedly) would not.

Thereby he (supposedly) works at the threat of easily being fired if he doesn't play ball.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Watching McCarthy on Hannity.... I have a new found respect for him --- I thought he was a weaselly rino, but he is putting on a solid 'America First' agenda. I feel a lot better that the 20 terrorists --- I mean rebels --- made him COMMIT to an America First agenda/mentality/program.

We made it to Wednesday. These backslides start slow..........

Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:24 am

ViniVidivici wrote:
No, if one member moves to remove him, he needs a majority vote to STAY in place, which would not happen if the Repubes don't vote to keep him, which they (supposedly) would not.

Thereby he (supposedly) works at the threat of easily being fired if he doesn't play ball.

Won't the Democrats just repeatedly introduce motions calling for his removal?

Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New book out, written by Trump's lawyer examines the huge voting irregularities in the 2020 PA election.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/how-d ... dium=email

"Pennsylvania could well go down as the worst case of election theft in our country’s history. When election officials halted the count on election night, President Trump was ahead by 700,000 votes. But three days later, they declared that Joe Biden had won. President Trump was winning by the greatest margin on election night, that I believe Democrats were convinced they couldn’t catch him. So, Democrats stopped the counting, blocked Republicans from even entering the building, and then somehow counted an alleged 1.4 additional million ballots without oversight. That gave the race to Biden . . . three days later on November 7."

FJB

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next