Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 25  Next
 Voting results 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
More fake talk about PA. Know how I know? Simple math. Even the fraudulent elections show it.

2004 GOP gets 2.7 million votes

2008 GOP gets 2.6 million votes.

2012 GOP gets 2.6 million votes

2016 GOP with Trump gets 2.9 million votes

2020 GOP with Trump gets 3.3 million votes

So explain to me how McCain and Romney couldn't improve on Bush II's numbers but Trump did?

Ya, exactly. More never-Trumper RINO and lib fake talking points. Trump is the best hope we have and libs are scared shitless of him and want to gaslight conservatives into picking someone like Romney or McCain who the media will quietly ignore and who half the country doesn't even know.

I'll explain it to you. The Bernie base was pissed because The Bern didn't get the rightful nomination. If the Dems had been intelligent, they wouldn't have rigged it for Hillary. They either voted for Gary Johnson, didn't vote at all, and quite a few voted for Trump just to spite Hillary. That's how his numbers showed improvement in 2016. His numbers since then have been sliding. His (likely paid for) endorsements don't mean shit anymore.

The Left made a bold move by funding his endorsements with the hopes it'll turn off people who would have otherwise voted for a Republican. Their ballsy strategy actually paid off in dividends.

If by some miracle Donald was elected again, he'd be a lame duck president anyway. He would spend more time getting revenge for the last 4 years. Do you really want somebody like that in office? I sure as shit don't and neither does anybody else with a clear mind.

We need to move forward and quit focusing on the past. Republicans need to be willing to go out of their strongholds and start canvassing the blue and purple areas. There is a prime opportunity to court the LGBs since there is a ton of infighting within that community. The OG LGBs don't support those other subsets and sure as fuck don't support the push to normalize pedophilia. Will the Repubs attempt to court the LGBs? Probably not! But if they managed to bridge that gap, it would result inject a huge amount of fresh voters into their dying support base.

The old Boomer base is a dying generation. Gen Xers, Millenials, Zoomers, and so on are the future of this country. We, for the most part, DGAF about abortion and other single polarizing topics. It's time to accept it and maybe quit being so vitriolic toward the rest who are the future of this nation. It's the only way the Republicans can make some headway.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Same arguments we heard about why Trump would lose the first time, hell most of those are the same arguments that libs have been spouting generically for years "oh, due to changing demographics there may never be another GOP president again EVER." They were saying that bogus shit in 2008, think about that.

Show me a GOP candidate that polls better than Trump in the same polling houses that called 2016 right, AT least in WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, etc. Still waiting on that.

Remember Trump didn't just win, he beat fraud. That's huge. Demonrats did not request in a recount in multiple states with tiny margins, hell, they even freaked out and begged the green party candidate to STOP her recount legal request in WI because they didn't want anyone looking at the votes. Are we really just going to forget that?

As for trying to turn the GOP into a libtard millennialist base good luck with that. Kick your base in the face and you will lose the race. You think you can win without the evangelical bloc? Think again. Run the numbers. This is 2024 not 3024. The math isn't there. You really think you'll pick up enough libtard voters to balance all the conservatives you'll piss off and make not vote? How'd that work in WA for Bob McKenna, Chris Vance, Bill Bryant, etc? Also the public is turning against LBTQ crap, they are realizing they've gone too far and the queer community isn't ditching the insane trannies and groomers so they'll sink with them. It's a short term fad that some kids will grow out of, there's no way that 20% of kids actually are really those categories and the ones who take meds or get chopped up won't be voters anyway because the suicide rate for that at 10 years is astronomical. If anything conservatism as a form of rebellion and counter culture in young people is making a comeback.

Go back and track the population increase of PA and match it to those numbers I showed you. Trump OVER-PERFORMED. At least show me someone that can do as well as him if not better.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Last edited by Alpine on Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

...something about "repeat the same lies over and over again and people will start to believe it" seems to be working.

Show me the other candidates before I abandon Trump with all of his warts. The enemy (or President) you know, may be better than the one you don't know.

Yes, there needs to be improvement in his execution. YES, if elected the GOP asswipes need to work WITH him.

Yes, he needs better cabinet selections, but the Captains of "Industry" and skill set/credentials from which to draw candidates are of a certain ilk, so selecting the least-worst, is much like selecting a least-worst President.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Musk has now confirmed Twitter "interfered" in previous elections. Details still coming down the line.

Given the millions the demonrats wasted on the fake Russian collusion hoax, will be interesting to see where this goes.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64483

Legal implications here too.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:00 am

Pablo wrote:
velillen wrote:
Where it's interesting is the "battleground" where he only had a 40% win rate. And the 17 primaries he endorsed a rep vs another rep and only won six of those. Just interesting to see

That's the brunt of it really. The R's who won did the work themselves, not Trump. As it should be, but Trump simply was a hindrance in tight races. Even something as stupid as the Alaska US house seat he could have picked a winner to get behind and as a real leader asked Palin bow out. 95% win rate is straight up bullshit. 80% MAYBE if you count given winners in solid red states.

And he really cost us the Senate. Unforgivable. His turn off factor cost us in critical races.

Trump is now a loser and certainly will lose again. No candidate will ever win who instantly turns so much of the population off. I am unsure why some here are some blind. Normally rational thinkers completely ignorant of standing truth.

No he won't win the primary. He has no backers.

I used to like Trump A LOT. Not so much anymore. If he wanted the Republican party, then he should have led it. But he didn't.

Did you REALLY think that all it would take is Trump's endorsement for them to win?????? Of course they had to go out and put in the work..... and where was the GOP to support them? Mitch wasn't helping ANYONE in the tight races with funding.

And you're blaming Trump for losing the senate???? Oz and Herschel --- races in the same areas that were ripe with fraud in 2020 --- do you think they 'magically' have integrity now??? Who else did he 'tank'???? Don't even bring up AZ since that whole election is going to be shot down ---- soooooooo much shadiness and fraud. MN and MI too --- hearing it from friends and relatives they were corrupt as hell but no one is really looking into it.

If you guys haven't figured it out yet..... Trump is exposing all the rinos/corrupt/worthless people in the GOP right now. There is just as much corruption in the GOP as in the dems camp. Quicksand is nasty stuff....

Plenty of fraud is going to come out of the midterm elections.... that will be added to fraud of the 2020 elections. Heads will roll - its flat out treason.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:15 am

Brazil saying to America..... "Here - hold my beer while I show you how its done...."

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://trumptrainnews.com/2022/12/06/breaking-left-wing-black-panthers-brandish-guns-to-intimidate-voters-ahead-of-georgia-runoff-election/
Quote:
BREAKING: Left-Wing Black Panthers Brandishing Guns To Intimidate Voters Ahead Of Georgia Runoff Election

Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lib media calling it for Warnock. If that is true then the libertarians broke for Warnock, not Walker. If true can we stop pretending the Libertarian party cares about gun rights?

Quote:

Quote:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This concerns the first vote:

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/somet ... dium=email

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:09 pm

The fact is we lost, and we lost the races that mattered the most and we lost because the GOP was stuck in 2020 pandering to Trump's bruised ego instead of focusing on stuff voters care about.

All of Trump's nominees were horrible and they distracted everyone from inflation, crime and immigration by yapping about Trump shit.

We won in the House but it doesn't matter much. It's not going to pass any legislation it's just going to be a lot of Marjorie seething about Hunter's laptop and whatever other gossip.

What matters is while she's making headlines owning libs with her firey words Joe Biden is going to quietly appoint a huge number of judges, and they will sail through the 51/49 senate.

He may not get a Supreme but he will pack the circuit courts with anti gun assholes.

I am so done with Trump. We need DeSantis in 2024 and we need to take back the Senate with candidates that actually focus on issues instead of conspiracy.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Puhleez get off your "it's all Trump's fault" straw horse.

McTurtle and the GOP's mishandling of their backing is what's really to blame.

FJB

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:07 pm

There's lots of blame to go around and we should run new people in ALL those roles. No Trump. No McConnell. Fresh faces that talk about solving people's problems

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I still want to know how it's Trump fault or any repub's fault when there is VOTERS FRAUD going on?

And I don't want to hear, 'prove it', either.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:12 pm

:plusone:
Now that results are 'certified' --- cases can be brought.
Cue Elon with the Twitter dumps..... :thumbsup2:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mail-in voting, so-o secure.

Bags of ballots found dumped in a mountain ravine.

Even better [/sarc]: the FEDERAL government is taking this as an opportunity to insert itself into a STATE election by intervening in the investigation.

FJB

Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 25  Next