Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 King County "Gun Violence Prevention" initiative going well 

https://www.kuow.org/stories/renegades-for-life

Here's the key part of the article:

The county never ran a criminal background check on Robinson, nor verified his credentials, before funding a $266,400 subcontract in 2021 for him to work with young people affected by gun violence through the nonprofit he founded, Renegades for Life Youth Outreach.

A background check would have shown that Robinson does not have the credentials he claims, including a master’s degree in social work from Seattle University, and a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Washington.

Officials would have also learned that he was on the sex offender registry until last year, for public masturbation, his second conviction of that nature.

They would have seen that Robinson was previously named Basim Salim Abdul-Rahim, and before that, James Thomas Tribblet. Those names all appear on court records from earlier this year.

Robinson is awaiting trial next month for felony insurance fraud.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

you just don't understand. its all about the racist system making them do those things and that's why instead of having justice we need to somehow give them opportunities.

You band of racist people have to learn

The racist system deprive him of a safe space to have self intimacy and then punish him for it.

When you gonna learn?

Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:32 am

jorgeu wrote:
you just don't understand. its all about the racist system making them do those things and that's why instead of having justice we need to somehow give them opportunities.

The racist system deprive him of a safe space to have self intimacy and then punish him for it.

When you gonna learn?

Considering his Rap sheet. He's more than qualified to work for King county as a subcontractor (handing out jars of Vaseline).
No Master degree .....Check
Formally on the sex offender registry ...Check
Public masturbation (x2) .....Check
The first time police responded, according to charging documents, the suspect was gone but had left behind a jar of Vaseline. The next time the bartender called
911, police records show, Abdul-Rahim — aka Robinson — was at the scene with petroleum jelly on his hands.
Felony insurance fraud ......Check

This dude has a longer Rap sheet than those in Walla Walla state pen. He's perfect. Couldn't even pass a smell test.
Next up King County counsel member. Who said crime doesn't pay.
Y'all can kiss Seattle adios.

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jorgeu wrote:

When you gonna learn?

Your wokeism is strong. :thumbsup2: I hope you apologized to marginalized POC and the LGTBQABCDEFG+ crowd for your oppressive whiteness.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
jorgeu wrote:

When you gonna learn?

Your wokeism is strong. :thumbsup2: I hope you apologized to marginalized POC and the LGTBQABCDEFG+ crowd for your oppressive whiteness.

With the woke mob sarcasm is SO easy. Just repeat what they say. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]