Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 "Assault -type" Weapon; Guilty of Crime Again 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These things are out of control. It's a good thing you guys lock yours up at night.

Curious thing about KOMO reporting: in all of the other stories about violent crimes (except the one where AR15's neighbor bludgeoned a guy to death... that was really a SENSATIONAL photo of the metal pole) ... in all of the other stories the criminal was said to have used a "gun".

In this story of fratracide, the author was sure to mention "AR-15" and assaulty weapon several times.

https://komonews.com/news-brief-newslet ... ional-park

Forget about this story being about a violent nutcake... AR15z!!!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When SPD got caught leaving a rifle on the trunk of a squad car and walking away with it unattended or when they use rifles to defend themselves or respond to crimes KOMO calls them "patrol rifles."

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:02 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I've seen an awful lot of MSM articles about drunk drivers lately and none of them blame the car or refer to it as a "high-velocity assault vehicle."
They always blame the driver. And never ask why someone NEEDS a high-speed capable vehicle.
Wonder why not?

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Associated Press even put out that news outlets should stop using the term "Assault Weapon".

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Classic that they left out that he was not legally supposed to be in posession of a weapon and that was one of the charges. They mention it in the local news up here: https://whatcom-news.com/40-year-old-ma ... ce_205919/

Buried at the end as is usually the case if mentioned at all but at least it's there.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People are more than happy to use knives, bats, poison an attacker with wasp spray. But mention “assault weapons” and everyone goes nuts!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He’s 40, and killed his 69 year old brother?

Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:25 pm

I make it a point to call them Militia Pattern Rifles whenever I can.

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]