Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:10 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 HERE is what is wrong with Mail in Voting 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We have not received our primary ballots yet here in Whatcom county. BUT oddly we got a ballot with our exact address sent to my youngest daughter. Note that none of our offspring (now adults) have ever lived at this address. This was not forwarded from our old address.

A Democrat would vote this ballot. MOST repubes wouldn't. That's just how the stats fall.

This daughter does NOT live in WA and has specifically told King Co to remove her from the rolls and she is registered in another state.

Come on man, the system is rock solid.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nope, nothing to see here. Just more lies from a TRUMPublican! ;) Move along or else the thought police are going to come after you!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Nope, nothing to see here. Just more lies from a TRUMPublican! ;) Move along or else the thought police are going to come after you!

Speaking of social media, somebody of FB posted a lot of BS about Repubes wanting ID's to vote and how damned racist that is. I brought up Democrats cheating in elections. HO LEE FUK - talk about a stick in a wasp nest! I will just sum it up by saying those people actually believe (according to what they write) that ONLY REPUBES CHEAT and there never has been one case of DEMOCRAT cheating. Wow what planet and all that. So I posted link after link of Democrat cheats..............all they did then was call me names! One person just said "isolated cases". Yeah that makes sense!

Vote by mail might work, but currently it's broken. Of course no one will say that, nor can we even discuss it.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What do you expect from a leftist echo chamber that is social media? Here is another thing for ya regarding social media. I figured some years back Zuckerturd and Jack Dorsey were only figureheads for their respective companies and the ones running them were really from the government.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

After I moved from WA I still cannot get my voter registration made inactive there even after sending them a notarized letter last year.

I am monitoring my old account to see if it votes this year. I have all my paperwork showing I've been trying to deactivate it. If it shows I wound up voting I will try and contact any law enforcement I can find who will act on it and some decent media types.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
If it shows I wound up voting I will try and contact any law enforcement I can find who will act on it and some decent media types.

That part made me raff. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ya I know there's not many.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
After I moved from WA I still cannot get my voter registration made inactive there even after sending them a notarized letter last year.

I am monitoring my old account to see if it votes this year. I have all my paperwork showing I've been trying to deactivate it. If it shows I wound up voting I will try and contact any law enforcement I can find who will act on it and some decent media types.

The strongest part is the active request to be removed. This shit needs elevation, no doubt about it.

I'm going to Inslee. :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bigsmile: icon_eek

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AND her KC Voter registration card arrived HERE yesterday.......... :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :bigsmile: icon_eek

Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Same here.
Daughter has been gone for 17 years, we receive hers like clockwork.
She went online to say no longer lives here and has been a registered voter in Ohio over 10 years ago.
The system is broke and it will not be fixed unless the tide turns in the other direction.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vote them bitches.
There is no honor in this system. Play the same dirty hand, or be played

Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Vote them bitches.
There is no honor in this system. Play the same dirty hand, or be played

Tempting.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Same here.
Daughter has been gone for 17 years, we receive hers like clockwork.
She went online to say no longer lives here and has been a registered voter in Ohio over 10 years ago.
The system is broke and it will not be fixed unless the tide turns in the other direction.

What county is sending the ballot if you don't mind me asking?

Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A poor understanding of how the absentee voting system works is apparent here. This information can easily be found on the Washington Secretary of State site.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/faq_vote_by_mail.aspx

From the webpage:
It is essential to the integrity of an election that ballot processing be accurate and transparent, while maintaining your right to a secret ballot. After you return your voted ballot, your county elections department follows this ballot counting process:

1. Your signature on the outer return envelope is checked against the signature on file in your voter registration record to make sure they match.
2. You are credited for voting in that election. This ensures that only one ballot from each voter is counted.

etc...

Divided we fall.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
A poor understanding of how the absentee voting system works is apparent here. This information can easily be found on the Washington Secretary of State site.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/faq_vote_by_mail.aspx

From the webpage:
It is essential to the integrity of an election that ballot processing be accurate and transparent, while maintaining your right to a secret ballot. After you return your voted ballot, your county elections department follows this ballot counting process:

1. Your signature on the outer return envelope is checked against the signature on file in your voter registration record to make sure they match.
2. You are credited for voting in that election. This ensures that only one ballot from each voter is counted.

etc...

I understand it perfectly. I forge my out of state daughter's signature and the ballot is counted.

Vote by mail is weak.

I am collecting examples beyond my daughter and caregivers voting my invalid mother in law's ballot.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next