Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The roads out here are almost empty. Something is a-brewing!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The states with the strongest protests are not going to outlaw abortion. At least the logic by numbers makes some sense in a way. But the protests are pointless.

I will not comment on the women protesting for abortion but damn get off the jelly donut diet.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boy, seeing anything coming out of the MSM you would have thought SCOTUS banned abortion.

Didn't happen. States' issue. NEXT!

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:09 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PW45 wrote:
why do all the articles seem to really point out "without exceptions in the case of rape or incest."

Like how much incest abortions are going on out there and why would that specifically need to be an exception? What about the I got black out drunk and fucked the whole frat house now i'm pregnant and need an abortion exception?

Going through inmates just at Monroe, the number of rapists (not including attempted, sexual assaults, murder after the fact etc) is pretty astonishing. Many times I have read of incestuous charges getting reduced to lesser charges. Rape and incest should be allowable for abortions.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

das_napeth wrote:
PW45 wrote:
why do all the articles seem to really point out "without exceptions in the case of rape or incest."

Like how much incest abortions are going on out there and why would that specifically need to be an exception? What about the I got black out drunk and fucked the whole frat house now i'm pregnant and need an abortion exception?

Going through inmates just at Monroe, the number of rapists (not including attempted, sexual assaults, murder after the fact etc) is pretty astonishing. Many times I have read of incestuous charges getting reduced to lesser charges. Rape and incest should be allowable for abortions.

By STATE, not by Feds.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good current gnashing of teeth by liberals today. LOL!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m more than a little worried that the Dems will use this as an excuse to “Pack The Court” much like they were threatening just before, during and immediately after the election.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

das_napeth wrote:
PW45 wrote:

Don't really agree with you on that point BUT except for one state (and that is I don't remember for sure) ALL have exceptions for rape and incest.
Most states already have laws in place or ready to go once the rulling passed that allow abortions but usually with a restricted period. Only one or two actually were brave enough to basically ban them period with very few exceptions. Congrats to Arkansaw for being one state to actually value all life.

This ruling shows that the made up right that never existed in the first place had no business being in the federal (national) perview. As to the church-state previous discussion, the follow-up was exactly correct there is no church state separation in the constitution. that is a made up crap from a liberal court judge. At the time of the constitution, some state the church was the head of the state and there was a state-mandated religion that had benefits others did not get. That was fully allowed. the constitution protects against abuse by that state's religion. The founder fully expected full participation by the church in the state, but protected the federal government from being like the church of England. The state (read federal) could not establish one religion for the entire land. This was explicitly there because some states were predominate catholic, others of one protestant denomination or another and one or two Anglican. Sorry Muslims, and eastern stuff basically didn't exist until a long time after or were such a small fragment as they were ignored.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What we know in Washington State:
1. The right of the people to keep and bear arms is enumerated in the constitution and affirmed by the USSC, yet next week we can no longer buy 11 round magazines.
2. The right to abortion isn't an enumerated right, and the USSC says it's not even an unenumerated right, yet you can get an abortion two seconds before birth.

So, why are hoes mad?

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chains wrote:
I’m more than a little worried that the Dems will use this as an excuse to “Pack The Court” much like they were threatening just before, during and immediately after the election.

Maybe but that cuts both ways. Look how much the dems screamed when Trump passed all those judges onto the bench. McConnell, well at least he did one good thing, otherwise, mostly useless senate leader, pushed through a ton of more conservative judges at all levels because the Dems had changed the rules during Obama's years. They once again figured Clinton was a shoo-in and they could finish destroying the courts with all their hand-picked favorites.
It's a slippery slop. Franklin Roosevelt tried it and even his party was smart enough to say no. I'm not sure there are any dems left other than Manchin and maybe Schinema (SP?) who are anything but radicals without much thoguht behind anything they do. Other than how do I pile more control to myslef.

Notice how Patty Murray already is running attack ads. Just think maybe we can dump that useless drone and return some decency to Washington state.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some 49% of Americans got a lesson in our Constitutional law. That being "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

How many will understand it?

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Some 49% of Americans got a lesson in our Constitutional law. That being "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Of the left? None.
They are fun to watch, though.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Of the left? None.
They are fun to watch, though.

I guess they dropped that non-requirement in college called "American Constitutional History" (only required for history major students after 1958)

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is really going to hurt Republicans midterm,that will really hurt gun owners

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next