Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 OD in the HD parking lot 

NWGunner wrote:
That’s confusing.

You don’t care what we think of you, but you want us to care that you don’t want us disagreeing with each other…

That is correct sir. I could care less about how you think I value life. This is a gun board, hopefully most of the members agree that the second amendment is sacred. This is not a pro choice or pro life board, or a board about charity. Do you know what a gun owner's greatest adversary is? It's not Diane Fienstien or Moms against guns, It's our own divisiveness. We are our own worst enemy when we push people out of our circle either by calling them a FUD or not adhering to whatever lifestyle choices they wish to make whether that lifestyle choice is legal or not. I have literally witnessed the WAC shows shrink from the 80's to what it is now because the same Old Rats simply refused to pass on the care and knowledge of gun ownership to any and all people who did not necessarily look like them and now it is too late for them to try and be inclusive. Every time we shame a FUD instead of trying to bring them on to our way of thinking we are pushing them towards the enemy. Calling someone out for being callous in the face of someone ODing will only alienate an ally and right now we have more pressing matters:

We have a Governor and President who absolutely hate us.
We have a House and Senate poised to pass Gun control bills before the midterms.
You have a media Blaring out a "Mass Shooting" Every week even if it's only one two people shot to drum up anti gun fervor.
November is a few Months away folks, Even Joe Biden Remembers this and I am fairly certain he has dementia. We need to remember it now more than ever and it would be nice if we didn't argue about whether or not to let a junkie pass on especially if that junkie would vote democrat in the fall anyway.

Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

curiouscuz wrote:
cmica wrote:
so how long does this narcan last if left in truck with fluctuation of heat to cold?

Current Label: Store NARCAN® Nasal Spray in the blister and cartons provided. Store at controlled room temperature 68°F to 77 °F (20°C to 25°C). Excursions permitted between 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C). Do not freeze or expose to excessive heat above 104°F (40°C).

good read: https://www.montcopa.org/DocumentCenter ... (40%C2%B0C).

interesting. with the cold and heat here I be surprised if it halfed works being stuck in glovebox or in canopy with my other gear

Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:02 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

NWGunner wrote:
That’s confusing.

You don’t care what we think of you, but you want us to care that you don’t want us disagreeing with each other…

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Killing me here NWGunner....Well so to speak :rofl9:

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
That’s confusing.

Do you know what a gun owner's greatest adversary is? It's not Diane Fienstien or Moms against guns, It's our own divisiveness. We are our own worst enemy when we push people out of our circle either by calling them a FUD or not adhering to whatever lifestyle choices they wish to make whether that lifestyle choice is legal or not. I have literally witnessed the WAC shows shrink from the 80's to what it is now because the same Old Rats simply refused to pass on the care and knowledge of gun ownership to any and all people who did not necessarily look like them and now it is too late for them to try and be inclusive.

Yooooo this guy is on to something.

Something something they came for group a, group b, group c and because I was not a part of them, I did nothing.

Something something they came for me and no one was left to do anything.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered on the 17th, shipped on 21st arrived 22nd.

Free from the PHRA link I put up.

Attachment:
20220622_173701.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can see TW now,

“If I bring you back, are you going to return all those shopping carts!?!”

:wink05:

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
I can see TW now,

icon_eek :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
I can see TW now,

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:52 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

NWGunner wrote:
I can see TW now,

That’s not the way you use narcan. You threaten to use it if they DONT put the carts back. Nurses often threaten narcan to non compliant junkies in the hospital. Those crackheads will do ANYTHING to not have their high ripped from them like Narcan does.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got my free nasal narcan stuff in the mail yesterday.
Guess I'll stick in my truck and the wife's car, in the first aid kits.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6