Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Texas: 19 children two teacher killed. Mass shooting 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GOP Candidate shares post claiming Buffalo and Uvalde were false flags.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:59 am

Alpine wrote:
None of this makes sense.

Unless it was ALLOWED to happen, or engineered, in order to CREATE a pretext for war on the gun community.

If Arredondo and the other f*ckups behind this had the slightest shred of honor the word of the day would be "Seppuku." Their continued holding of badges is a blasphemy of the oath and makes a mockery of "To Protect and Serve."

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And the recent "attempt" on Jurist Kavanaugh by a CA man (I thought CA was safer because gun laws)
upset with the impending action on abortion ... and because of the Uvalde shooting (the contradiction of thought and acrion
which shows the individual to be mentally off-balance) is of course...

...PERPETRATED BY REPUBLICANS...

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/08/cn ... 2022-06-09

we, on both sides need to differentiate between the actions of the mentally ill and actions motivated by philosophical differences.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:36 am

Frankly, I think the puppetmasters don't CARE which side pulls the pin first as long as they get their pretext--there are many R's in on it with the D's forming the Two Headed Bird of Prey, as you see here where our state parties are Hard Left (D) and Less Left But Still Left (R).

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BTW: You can be sure the orange crowd is flooding Patty and Maria's in-box and phone lines with shrill voices imploring them to DO SOMETHING!!!

This is not the time to be complacent, compliant or silent even in the face of their known anti-gun sympathies.

You have to... MUST... let them know that we are here, we vote, and that we will not sit passively by and allow them to further gut our rights.

"GOP senator U-turns on gun legislation stance after being flooded with calls from constituents demanding action to stop mass shootings."

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-sen ... lls-2022-6

Two sessions ago, on a state level, we had enormous success derived from a groundswell of gun owner participation. While we lost ground last session due to a number of circumstances e.g. loss of key figures in powerful positions, some of our back-sliding IMO was due to flagging gun owner participation.

CALL! Write!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:27 am

Police didn't try to open doors to Uvalde classrooms with shooter inside: Source

In a new twist in the Uvalde elementary school mass shooting, a source has confirmed to ABC News that as police waited for more than an hour in a hallway outside the classrooms where a gunman killed 19 students and two teachers, none of the officers checked to see if the doors to the classrooms were locked.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-open-d ... d=85494335

Critical thinking involves analysis, evaluation, inference [gathering credible/relevant/logical evidence], and of course reaching a viable and reasonable conclusion while improving one's own thinking regarding the information you have heard, read, as well as you might have witnessed.

Further, please remember Churchill's commentary: "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

as a nation we will overcome the travesty[ies] currently going on within our nation...

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Ya I was working two fast food jobs at the time. Wendy's isn't going to get you a credit limit of 2000-4000 dollars. Hell, you don't earn that much in a month or even two months.

The fact that none of the lib MSM wants to even touch this or ask about it or the FFL where these supposedly were bought speaks volumes and should cast suspicion on everything.

Do you all remember what happened after the DC sniper and how the media descended on Bullseye Guns in Tacoma?

None of this makes sense.

Pretty easy to get that when you have a job and not having to pay rent, but you know its going to be 30% APY.

making 8k a year at 18, I had a $2500 initial limit back in 2000.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surveillance footage from inside the school. I would recommend not having kids around when watching. Also, you might need to go clear your head after watching. Abject failure on the part of the local PD.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for the post. Watched it and skimmed looking for any change in action but nope, just a bunch of LARPERs standing around in a hallway feeling themselves to see if they got hit.

This is something I'd expect in a work laser tag party.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The whole video is 77 minutes. One guy even goes and getgs some hand sanitizer!

I get retreating initially but why didn't they move in after that. Hannity did a job adding the points where the kid who was one of the fatalities kept calling 911 while they were standing around.
Think my wife's comment after seeing a couple of minutes' snippets was: every single one of them should be fired. Can't say I disagree. Time for a mostly clean sweep of the Uvalde police and sheriffs departments.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Of course the mayor is now upset that media released the video....

Well, no shit... it makes you guys look like a bunch of fucking idiots.

Oh, the fucking irony...

Quote:
Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin made his stance on the premature publication of the surveillance video at Robb Elementary School abundantly clear to community members in attendance at the city's council meeting Tuesday, calling the way it was released "one of the most chicken things I've ever seen."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/uvalde-mayor- ... d=86715904

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People act surprised stuff like this happens when the Dems have waged a decade+ long war against the police and the result is some of the best cops have quit and been replaced with these guys.

This was the plan all along.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
People act surprised stuff like this happens when the Dems have waged a decade+ long war against the police and the result is some of the best cops have quit and been replaced with these guys.

This and pure straight up failure of leadership - well because leaders are bad (planned as you say)

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:30 am

Alpine wrote:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought Texas was a pretty red state.

Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next