Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Smith and Meth-Son 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I'm probably going to be on a list for this... but I had to share it... I will need some company in the Gulag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNwAFbUACs

How about a 50bmg slam gun? (with pivoting turret)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Fri May 20, 2022 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It is soooooo fitting the next video to pop up is ak daddy and cursed gun images :ROFLMAO:

Fri May 20, 2022 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I bet you could make a small fortune in gift cards by turning in a bunch of meth guns at the next gun turn-in event.

Sat May 21, 2022 2:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
I bet you could make a small fortune in gift cards by turning in a bunch of meth guns at the next gun turn-in event.
Don't participate in buybacks, their sole purpose is to use your own tax dollars to further a narrative that there's popular support for deprivation of rights.

Sat May 21, 2022 5:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
Don't participate in buybacks, their sole purpose is to use your own tax dollars to further a narrative that there's popular support for deprivation of rights.

I'll participate if I decide to make a gun out of a 2x4 with a stupid pipe attached to it. Of course it won't work but calling it a "gun" will get me plastic cash, yo!

Sat May 21, 2022 5:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

I'll participate if I decide to make a gun out of a 2x4 with a stupid pipe attached to it. Of course it won't work but calling it a "gun" will get me plastic cash, yo!
The sponsors are more than happy to give you your own money back to pad the count of guns turned in. The media isn't going to report "gun owners turned in junk guns and scammed the program," they're going to report "record turnouts, as even gun owners seek to get weapons of war off our streets."

Sat May 21, 2022 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

The sponsors are more than happy to give you your own money back to pad the count of guns turned in. The media isn't going to report "gun owners turned in junk guns and scammed the program," they're going to report "record turnouts, as even gun owners seek to get weapons of war off our streets."

I'll make one out of Legos in the shape of a firearm. Of course it'll be nonfunctional but I gotta git my skrilla, nomesayin?

Sat May 21, 2022 6:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First video - those were our toys in the USSR when we were kids.
:wink05:
olydemon wrote:
I'm probably going to be on a list for this... but I had to share it... I will need some company in the Gulag.

Sat May 21, 2022 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
First video - those were our toys in the USSR when we were kids.
:wink05:
olydemon wrote:

Did you also wrestle bears and get Zangeif in a headlock?

Sat May 21, 2022 6:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Think I'll pass on that .50BMG. I like to keep the action well ahead of my body...like two or three feet, with my hands on the spade grips. Even a M107 kind of makes me nervous.

Thread needs more Khyber Pass...and some of those guns are ingenious...others just insane.

Sat May 21, 2022 7:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

I'll make one out of Legos in the shape of a firearm. Of course it'll be nonfunctional but I gotta git my skrilla, nomesayin?

I hear biting a Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun is enough to be considered a threat.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Sat May 21, 2022 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]