Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:14 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 This pisses me off... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://patriotpost.us/videos/88378-kids-brought-up-on-charges-for-misgendering-2022-05-16

These morons have basically invalidated all of us REAL women but god forbid we call someone something they do not want to be called. This crap is out of hand and needs to end. I guess one of these days I am going to jail to because if I catch something with a penis in the women's room where I am. They are really going to hate life at that moment.

I used to be much more tolerant. I have known some gay and even a few trans people who would never support any of this BS that's going on now but it seems that even their movement is full of trendy fake political people these days that just hate their lives, want to invent something new, and demand we all bow. I refuse, I have had it with this BS. After they started criminally brainwashing children and taking parental rights away. Those responsible are pedophiles for this and other acts!

Come next year we will have a whole dictionary on ridiculous pronouns with dozens more to follow. It will not be long before surgery is invented that transplants dog and cat genitals to humans so they can demand to be addressed as "furries" What the hell? Did I wake up to an alternate reality some years back or have I died and gone to hell and just don't know it yet?

Rant mode off :angryfire:

Last edited by WitchyWoman on Wed May 18, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed May 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Well, my nutritionist calls me "a tyrannosaur digestive system stuffed into a human body," so... how can we find a way to weaponize their own insanity against them?

I know a bunch of guys who used to only half-jokingly say if this crap continued they were going to start identifying as "non-op trans lesbians"...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed May 18, 2022 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Well, my nutritionist calls me "a tyrannosaur digestive system stuffed into a human body," so... how can we find a way to weaponize their own insanity against them?

I know a bunch of guys who used to only half-jokingly say if this crap continued they were going to start identifying as "non-op trans lesbians"...

I have nothing against carnivores. T Rex is rather cute to me so long as I stay out of his food chain. :ROFLMAO:
And yes I thought it quite normal for boys to identify as "non-op lesbians", I have heard many identify that way before. :ROFLMAO:

Wed May 18, 2022 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's just a fad. It'll burn away with the millions it ends up killing. But shit....this planets got more of a human infestation than it can handle anyway. No no , no bullshit about global warming. Just the generalized rape of the planet. Who would really be surprised if the big bitch finally shook us off again, like the fleas we are. Or is that more like cockroaches? I think Mother earth has shook us off a few times already. Like the younger-dryas time period

Wed May 18, 2022 12:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am just glad the two boys I have almost finished raising are plain American boys and know WTH they are and that the local school district refused to follow the whacky trends going on in some parts of Western WA and other states.

Wed May 18, 2022 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
I am just glad the two boys I have almost finished raising are plain American boys and know WTH they are and that the local school district refused to follow the whacky trends going on in some parts of Western WA and other states.

My local school district recently sent out their proposed sex-ed lesson for 4th/5th graders. You can bet I reviewed that shit closely. Fortunately, it is all anatomy based and they leave the psychiatric issues to the parents.

Wed May 18, 2022 1:15 pm

WitchyWoman wrote:
I have nothing against carnivores. T Rex is rather cute to me so long as I stay out of his food chain. :ROFLMAO:

You might rethink that if you found yourself competing with little Junior (see av) for the last slice of Meat Lover's... the schmuck turned my own mother and our usual pizza-place crew on me swiping mine the night we adopted him. He's a cuddlebug unless you get between him and a pizza or cheesesteak, though...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed May 18, 2022 1:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:

You might rethink that if you found yourself competing with little Junior (see av) for the last slice of Meat Lover's... the schmuck turned my own mother and our usual pizza-place crew on me swiping mine the night we adopted him. He's a cuddlebug unless you get between him and a pizza or cheesesteak, though...

Hmmm, he could be a T-rex who is secretly a closet Mutant Ninja turtle. :ROFLMAO:

Wed May 18, 2022 1:27 pm

Shithead covers all imagined genders.

Wed May 18, 2022 2:17 pm

I thought queer was the appropriate term..... Otherwise, dumbass is all inclusive.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed May 18, 2022 2:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
It's just a fad. It'll burn away with the millions it ends up killing. But shit....this planets got more of a human infestation than it can handle anyway. No no , no bullshit about global warming. Just the generalized rape of the planet. Who would really be surprised if the big bitch finally shook us off again, like the fleas we are. Or is that more like cockroaches? I think Mother earth has shook us off a few times already. Like the younger-dryas time period

My dad and I were talking 20 years ago about the way the world is going. He told me “you put to many rats in a cage, they’ll start to kill each other off” He’s long gone, but his wisdom lives on. We may not see this in our lifetime, but I’m sure my grandkids will see the end of humanity. At least as we know it. Either through war or disease or a combination of many things, I truly believe mankind’s days are numbered.

Wed May 18, 2022 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WW hope you never do have to see one in the restroom, if you do shoot that pecker off and say you feared for your life

FUCK this woke crowd and FUCK your feelings.

hope the 3 kids sue the school district and their political bs. love the cake FUCK JB!

Wed May 18, 2022 2:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
I truly believe mankind’s days are numbered.

You and me both. Its end times for sure and I was never really religious. Whatever a person believes in, its here or close.

Wed May 18, 2022 3:09 pm

WitchyWoman wrote:
vic_b wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
I truly believe mankind’s days are numbered.

You and me both. Its end times for sure and I was never really religious. Whatever a person believes in, its here or close.

You might find II Thessalonians worth a read; it's creepy how apt it seems in resemblance to current events. You might also look into Strauss-Howe Generational Theory and the "Four Turnings"... typically things like this happen around every eighty years as generations have to relearn the lessons of their forebears.

Wed May 18, 2022 4:27 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I listen to talk radio...

Yeszterday there was a story about a 6th grade kid that stuck up for his buddy that mis-gendered a boy/girl and was getting a serious chewing for it. He got written up for a sexual misconduct in his school records...now hes worried about not getting into college.

And hes a 6th grader.

These fukin people dont realize the damage theyre doing to our youth.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed May 18, 2022 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next