Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Mass shooting in Buffalo - 8 dead - live streamed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Been playing video games my whole life even worked in the industry as a professional tester for the Borg before I got a real engineering job.

I don't believe the notion that they can warp average people into killers, don't buy it at all. Maybe mentally ill people who were going to kill anyway but they were already probably going to do it anyway.

People are falsely conflating the advent of video games with coincidental policy of letting nutjobs roam freely in society. We used to lock those people up and before that we used to just kill them. With our current technology they can't be sufficiently cured to be 100% trusted in society so maybe time to revisit the asylum model.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu May 19, 2022 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Social media crazy videos and all the other shit that kids have at their fingertips plays a part more than any video game or song.

Thu May 19, 2022 8:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meh, not everybody that smokes gets lung cancer either.

Thu May 19, 2022 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The left said the same thing about my music. That it was satanic. I do remember the PMRC headed by Al Gores wife. How they tried to ban WASP, Twisted Sister, Slayer and my beloved Iron Maiden. They claimed we were all in league with Satan and losers. I am a lifelong rebel. Most of us did not turn out like they assumed we would. They can eat shit. It was a good excuse to get into assault weapons too. My dad and brothers were into hunting rifles and building percussion rifle kits. I took it up a notch. I had to have the scary looking stuff and got into women's three-gun matches.

Anything they deem evil I am probably into. Heck I even have a bag of dice and play AD&D and other RPG's :ROFLMAO:

Thu May 19, 2022 10:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Communists mold these mush heads into evil. Not games not music not Christianity not gun shooting.....afterward they just blame the right....

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu May 19, 2022 10:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
The left said the same thing about my music. That it was satanic. I do remember the PMRC headed by Al Gores wife. How they tried to ban WASP, Twisted Sister, Slayer and my beloved Iron Maiden. They claimed we were all in league with Satan and losers. I am a lifelong rebel. Most of us did not turn out like they assumed we would. They can eat shit. It was a good excuse to get into assault weapons too. My dad and brothers were into hunting rifles and building percussion rifle kits. I took it up a notch. I had to have the scary looking stuff and got into women's three-gun matches.

Anything they deem evil I am probably into. Heck I even have a bag of dice and play AD&D and other RPG's :ROFLMAO:

I use to work with Piper from WASP I got to hear some crazy stories from him. Fun fact about WASP and the hearings you mentioned, the album animal (fuck like a beast), the original cover art had Blackie Lawless's balls hanging out of that banana hammock and that album is what triggered Tipper Gore. True story.

Thu May 19, 2022 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's a cod piece.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 19, 2022 3:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't think ot was video games...

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/20 ... n-1240165/

“I almost spent a year planning this attack … Oh how time flies, if I could go back maybe I’d tell myself to get the fuck off 4chan,” he wrote in one diary entry."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 20, 2022 12:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Realistically, the pandemic and lockdowns probably heavily contributed to this. Socially awkward folks that are further isolated and the only interactions they have are on the weirder parts of the internet. I unfortunately predict that we will see more instances of stuff like this in the years to come.

Fri May 20, 2022 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I gotta say, this shit died off a lot earlier than I thought it would.

Back to business as usual.

Mon May 23, 2022 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue May 24, 2022 12:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Motherfuckers need to hire me as publicity manipulator. Perfect timing as buffalo news dies… now texas.

Blue haired fucks are jacking off right now. Gun toting texas idiots shooting kids in their shitty red state with shit electrical grid.

Tue May 24, 2022 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hate being right

Tue May 24, 2022 2:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
Motherfuckers need to hire me as publicity manipulator. Perfect timing as buffalo news dies… now texas.

Blue haired fucks are jacking off right now. Gun toting texas idiots shooting kids in their shitty red state with shit electrical grid.

I keep hearing how perfectly red Texas is and yet they have all sorts of loony left wingers teaching in their schools. Its also apparent that the teachers were not armed but should have been. With two police officers also shot, I would also say those local officers need better tactical training.

Tue May 24, 2022 2:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Training only goes so far. At the end of the day, someone who is ready to rock is always going to be more prepared than someone who has to play catch up.

Tue May 24, 2022 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next