Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next
 Twitter / Elon Musk Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We, as peons, are helpless. All we can do is watch and read articles.
They, whomever they are, will continue to do what they do. They don't and won't listen to us.
I think we're gunna need more ammo. (don't ask me why, it's just a good sound bite)
:popcorn:

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
We, as peons, are helpless. All we can do is watch and read articles.
They, whomever they are, will continue to do what they do. They don't and won't listen to us.
I think we're gunna need more ammo. (don't ask me why, it's just a good sound bite)
:popcorn:

We are going to need a rock solid case for sure. Less show, less blow and more go! (cool sound bite)

We need Joe to comment more.

We need a mole.

We need a rat.

Won't get the eyeballs. Let's see if WSJ covers this. They are labelled as right wing, but they aren't.

Waiting: https://www.wsj.com/

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

I'll be surprised if anything is done about all this. I'll place a better bet on Elon becoming the next Julian Assange. Those who need to be held accountable are never held accountable.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

First post from Matt was a good tee up. Showed the internal mess that Twitter was and how they just made shit up on the fly to fit their current narrative.

It also showed communication with both Team Biden and Team Trump getting things suppressed, but Team Biden for sure loved to suppress more (much more).

I give this first post a 5/10. It’s almost a nothingburger, but has the ability to be a full 10 course meal.

As far as Elon showing other peoples DMs? That’s not going to happen unless he wants to just burn Twitter, his investors and his $$ to the ground.

Showing internal e-mail communication on how Twitter was being used as a .gov tool to sway the masses will be the big reveal.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
First post from Matt was a good tee up. Showed the internal mess that Twitter was and how they just made shit up on the fly to fit their current narrative.

It also showed communication with both Team Biden and Team Trump getting things suppressed, but Team Biden for sure loved to suppress more (much more).

I give this first post a 5/10. It’s almost a nothingburger, but has the ability to be a full 10 course meal.

As far as Elon showing other peoples DMs? That’s not going to happen unless he wants to just burn Twitter, his investors and his $$ to the ground.

Showing internal e-mail communication on how Twitter was being used as a .gov tool to sway the masses will be the big reveal.

Well said

Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:25 am

What you say is true...... BUT ---- doesn't a person, company or any other entity have an obligation to turn over evidence of 'high level crimes'??? Say TREASON, sedition, child trafficking or anything else? Sure it would look bad from a corporate level ---- but covering it AFTER participating would be even worse. If all else fails, Elon could say those involved 'violated their TOS' :bigsmile:

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More being released today. May be the smoking gun.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
That’s why I posted a link…

Twitter link. Links in an image. Hmmmm.........but better than the first Twitter link. But still.

Let's get some of those names from the Biden team. Prosecute to the full extent. Mostly - so far - just deflection and a little squirming from the communists.

My true prediction: Nothing will come of this. So far NONE of this shit, NONE has turned into anything.

I'm watching and waiting.

Exactly what i said. nothing will come of it except chatter on the Internet.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
More being released today. May be the smoking gun.

Post a solid link when it does.

When I click a twitter link in my iPhone it's just a bit diarrhea of leftist spew

Dunno if this is worth 45 minutes

[youtube1]https://youtu.be/hCcExx93mCA[/youtube1]
https://youtu.be/hCcExx93mCA

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
That’s why I posted a link…

Twitter link. Links in an image. Hmmmm.........but better than the first Twitter link. But still.

Let's get some of those names from the Biden team. Prosecute to the full extent. Mostly - so far - just deflection and a little squirming from the communists.

My true prediction: Nothing will come of this. So far NONE of this shit, NONE has turned into anything.

I'm watching and waiting.

Exactly what i said. nothing will come of it except chatter on the Internet.

I guess the question is.. What should the consequence be for those actively attempting to subvert the election process? Voting is quite literally the foundation of our Republic, and I can't think of a more treasonous act than rigging elections.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hate to break it to you but these are being released ON Twitter. If you want to wait a day or two for lib media outlets to spin them all for a "solid link" then I can't help you.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Hate to break it to you but these are being released ON Twitter. If you want to wait a day or two for lib media outlets to spin them all for a "solid link" then I can't help you.

I get that.

I can sort through on my PC, but PITA - seems contrived but OK

I guess I should get a Twitter account just to read.

Again on my phone it's just a liberal denial mess. Not worth picking through the bird shit.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:50 am

Hmmmm..... can anyone else say 'Conspiracy to commit treason and sedition'??????

When former DOJ Deep State attorney James Baker landed at Twitter in 2020, he was allegedly going to work for “an open Internet and freedom of expression”. It was all another lie.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ssion-lie/

I didn't hear whether or not Elon fired Baker....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Last edited by JohnMBrowning on Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:51 am

The prelude for tonights drop.....

Elon Musk said he will be releasing part 2 of the Twitter files on Saturday that will expose the company’s decisions on shadowbanning, boosting, follower counts etc.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ounts-etc/

Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:58 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Pretty good video from one of the youtube channels I follow. Gives a pretty quick overview of the initial releases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcgpB4m4VGQ

Also, Based James Woods not all too happy.... (the video above references his banning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsedoC_PN4

Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next