Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The: Gas / Fuel / Diesel / Petrol thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I pulled this off a Surburban/Tahoe post. Felt it was worth posting.

Diesel Peeps

Do you know what DEF fluid is? It's Diesel Exhaust Fluid. Every Diesel truck that has been made since 2010 is required to use it. It's a product made of 32.5 percent urea and 67.5 percent deionized water. Every newer diesel truck you see driving down the road today has to have this product to drive (by law). DEF is sprayed into the exhaust stream by an advanced injection system and then converted into ammonia on a catalyst. The ammonia breaks down dangerous NOx emissions produced by diesel engines into nitrogen and water.. That's the purpose of DEF.

Right now, Russia is the largest exporter of Urea by a wide margin. Qatar is second. Egypt and China are Tied for 3rd. Both Russia and China have decided to no longer export Urea. On top of that, India is the largest manufacturer of Urea in the world even though they consume most of what they make. What little they would export..........they no longer do. They are now stopping the exportation of any and all Urea minus a deal they just cut with Sri Lanka.

What does this mean for you and me? Well, first, the United States imports most of it's Urea fertilizer. We are the third largest importer in the entire world. We depend on other countries to eat, drive and ship our products.

Secondly... Flying J is the largest Service provider for Truckers around the Unites States. I'm sure you've seen their massive gas stations when traveling around the country. Flying J gets 70% of their DEF fluid from shipments via Union Pacific railroad. UP has single user access to the Fertilizer plants that Urea/DEF fluid comes from. No other rail provider has access to these distribution points. This means Flying J can't just go around Union Pacific. Union Pacific is in charge....for a reason I'm gonna mention in a few paragraphs.

Flying J provides 30% of all DEF consumed in the United States. UP has told Flying J to reduce their shipments by a whopping 50%. And if they do not comply then they will be completely embargoed. That would in effect bankrupt FJ. This means that 15% of all DEF consumed by truckers in the US is no longer available at the largest travel service center for the entire trucking industry.

Rome rotted from the inside out. It was easily invaded because it was occupied with internal problems. It appears we have discovered the Trigger. DEF fluid. If this holds up, DEF shortages will be the catalyst that causes food shortages in the coming months. Not only is there a shortage of fertilizer to grow crops in drought-stricken states (See Kansas' drop in wheat production for 2022)....but....now it looks like, unless the Federal Government intervenes via the Defense Production Act, ...which I am no longer confident they will....there is gonna be an absolute massive shortage of trucking in the coming months.

There simply isn't going to be DEF fluid sufficient to keep the engines running and moving. Home Depot is now limiting the amount of DEF you can buy in their stores.

I would think long and hard about the decisions you are making right now. Where you live. What you spend money on. How you prepare. This is so real that the CEO of Flying J, Shameek Konar was summoned to a Surface Transportation Board hearing to give them all this info.

From what I'm reading....Blackrock is the majority shareholder of Union Pacific railroad. How is that important? Americas biggest fertilizer producer is CF Industries. Their largest shareholder is Blackrock. Blackrock controls the fertilizer industry in the U.S.. Union Pacific has exclusive rights to distribution points of fertilizer. Urea is fertilizer. Flying J needs Urea/DEF. Blackrock is controlling everything.

The Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute is Tom Donilon, President Obama’s former National Security Advisor. Tom Donilon’s brother, Mike Donilon is a Senior Advisor to Joe Biden. Tom Donilon’s wife, Catherine Russell, is the White House Personnel Director. Tom Donilon’s daughter, Sarah Donilon, who graduated college in 2019, now works on the White House National Security Council.

It appears Blackrock is spearheading the dismantling of the US system on behalf of the Globalists. And the first domino they are pushing over is the energy sector. They are using DEF to get the party started. This is one sector of the biggest downfalls in political repercussions this country has ever faced…

Wed May 25, 2022 9:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
I pulled this off a Surburban/Tahoe post. Felt it was worth posting.

Diesel Peeps

Do you know what DEF fluid is? It's Diesel Exhaust Fluid. Every Diesel truck that has been made since 2010 is required to use it. It's a product made of 32.5 percent urea and 67.5 percent deionized water. Every newer diesel truck you see driving down the road today has to have this product to drive (by law). DEF is sprayed into the exhaust stream by an advanced injection system and then converted into ammonia on a catalyst. The ammonia breaks down dangerous NOx emissions produced by diesel engines into nitrogen and water.. That's the purpose of DEF.

Right now, Russia is the largest exporter of Urea by a wide margin. Qatar is second. Egypt and China are Tied for 3rd. Both Russia and China have decided to no longer export Urea. On top of that, India is the largest manufacturer of Urea in the world even though they consume most of what they make. What little they would export..........they no longer do. They are now stopping the exportation of any and all Urea minus a deal they just cut with Sri Lanka.

What does this mean for you and me? Well, first, the United States imports most of it's Urea fertilizer. We are the third largest importer in the entire world. We depend on other countries to eat, drive and ship our products.

Secondly... Flying J is the largest Service provider for Truckers around the Unites States. I'm sure you've seen their massive gas stations when traveling around the country. Flying J gets 70% of their DEF fluid from shipments via Union Pacific railroad. UP has single user access to the Fertilizer plants that Urea/DEF fluid comes from. No other rail provider has access to these distribution points. This means Flying J can't just go around Union Pacific. Union Pacific is in charge....for a reason I'm gonna mention in a few paragraphs.

Flying J provides 30% of all DEF consumed in the United States. UP has told Flying J to reduce their shipments by a whopping 50%. And if they do not comply then they will be completely embargoed. That would in effect bankrupt FJ. This means that 15% of all DEF consumed by truckers in the US is no longer available at the largest travel service center for the entire trucking industry.

Rome rotted from the inside out. It was easily invaded because it was occupied with internal problems. It appears we have discovered the Trigger. DEF fluid. If this holds up, DEF shortages will be the catalyst that causes food shortages in the coming months. Not only is there a shortage of fertilizer to grow crops in drought-stricken states (See Kansas' drop in wheat production for 2022)....but....now it looks like, unless the Federal Government intervenes via the Defense Production Act, ...which I am no longer confident they will....there is gonna be an absolute massive shortage of trucking in the coming months.

There simply isn't going to be DEF fluid sufficient to keep the engines running and moving. Home Depot is now limiting the amount of DEF you can buy in their stores.

I would think long and hard about the decisions you are making right now. Where you live. What you spend money on. How you prepare. This is so real that the CEO of Flying J, Shameek Konar was summoned to a Surface Transportation Board hearing to give them all this info.

From what I'm reading....Blackrock is the majority shareholder of Union Pacific railroad. How is that important? Americas biggest fertilizer producer is CF Industries. Their largest shareholder is Blackrock. Blackrock controls the fertilizer industry in the U.S.. Union Pacific has exclusive rights to distribution points of fertilizer. Urea is fertilizer. Flying J needs Urea/DEF. Blackrock is controlling everything.

The Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute is Tom Donilon, President Obama’s former National Security Advisor. Tom Donilon’s brother, Mike Donilon is a Senior Advisor to Joe Biden. Tom Donilon’s wife, Catherine Russell, is the White House Personnel Director. Tom Donilon’s daughter, Sarah Donilon, who graduated college in 2019, now works on the White House National Security Council.

It appears Blackrock is spearheading the dismantling of the US system on behalf of the Globalists. And the first domino they are pushing over is the energy sector. They are using DEF to get the party started. This is one sector of the biggest downfalls in political repercussions this country has ever faced…

Thinking that there's a whole bunch of BS put out for fear building.
Colorado supplies much if not all of the west, there's many companies through the US that makes an distributes DEF.
Germany is the largest producer.
Given the product, I'm not entirely sure that a steel cargo ship would be authorized to haul it on the ocean, stainless yes.

Wed May 25, 2022 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
I seem to remember years ago, the reports of gas pumps on farms being broken into. I suspect this will be happening again soon.

Hahaha, Neil Peart did that to a farm pump during one of his and a friend ride somewhere, assuming before daughter and wife passed and friend dinged for pot and locked up.

Wed May 25, 2022 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I paid $1.39 for gas!
I bought a burrito at Taco Bell.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:38 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I drive quite a bit.

Been noticing the slow change of 18 wheeler tractors back to pre Def/ Cat models.

Will the computer put a tractor in constant limp in mode if a guy deleted both the DEF and Cat?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

I drive quite a bit.

Been noticing the slow change of 18 wheeler tractors back to pre Def/ Cat models.

Will the computer put a tractor in constant limp in mode if a guy deleted both the DEF and Cat?

There are ways around it.

Depending on the truck, you can either tell the PCM to ignore the DEF system, or tell it that everything is fine and doesn't need to purge...

DEF delete is a popular mod on newer 1 ton diesels....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:21 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I had no idea about DEF. My Duramax is a 2002, so never had to add any.
Waiting for Biden to ban older diesels.
Does WA still have emissions testing?
It's been awhile since I or my kids had to do it.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
I had no idea about DEF. My Duramax is a 2002, so never had to add any.
Waiting for Biden to ban older diesels.
Does WA still have emissions testing?
It's been awhile since I or my kids had to do it.

No emissions testing in WA.

Fed $$ was paying for it, and turning a profit for the state.

When Trump stopped Fed $$ , all the sudden the air was clean enough and we didn't need to check emissions of cars anymore.....
:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$4.21 today.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$4.16 at Costco

Costco Visa takes 4% off so just under $4

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FUDGE!!

costco puyallup yesturday $4.69 cheapest anywhere 36gal. tank ya hurt the pocket FJB!!! assholes who voted for him should reap these rewards!!

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dosent effect his voters much. They don't work

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

30 minutes ago - $4.73 @ Costco! :cussing:

Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OPEC+ is increasing production. Maybe the prospect of a global economic face plant was too much even for them?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$5.17 yesterday at Costco in Surprise, AZ.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next