Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:49 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 WA House/Senate Email Addresses, 2023 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This has been updated for the 2023 session!

These are the email address for ALL of our Washington state legislators, in case you want to contact them all! I've split them out by party and by chamber. You should be able to copy/paste these addresses into your email program.

I'm posting them with semicolons separating email addresses. Let me know if this doesn't work, please.

House Democrats

emily.alvarado@leg.wa.gov;jessica.bateman@leg.wa.gov;April.Berg@leg.wa.gov;steve.bergquist@leg.wa.gov;Liz.Berry@leg.wa.gov;Dan.Bronoske@leg.wa.gov;
lisa.callan@leg.wa.gov;mike.chapman@leg.wa.gov;frank.chopp@leg.wa.gov;Julio.Cortes@leg.wa.gov;lauren.davis@leg.wa.gov;
Beth.Doglio@leg.wa.gov;Brandy.Donaghy@leg.wa.gov;davina.duerr@leg.wa.gov;debra.entenman@leg.wa.gov;Darya.Farivar@leg.wa.gov;
jake.fey@leg.wa.gov;joe.fitzgibbon@leg.wa.gov;Mary.Fosse@leg.wa.gov;roger.goodman@leg.wa.gov;
mia.gregerson@leg.wa.gov;David.Hackney@leg.wa.gov;drew.hansen@leg.wa.gov;laurie.jinkins@leg.wa.gov;
shelley.kloba@leg.wa.gov;mari.leavitt@leg.wa.gov;debra.lekanoff@leg.wa.gov;nicole.macri@leg.wa.gov;sharlett.mena@leg.wa.gov;melanie.morgan@leg.wa.gov;
timm.ormsby@leg.wa.gov;lillian.ortiz-self@leg.wa.gov;tina.orwall@leg.wa.gov;dave.paul@leg.wa.gov;strom.peterson@leg.wa.gov;gerry.pollet@leg.wa.gov;
alex.ramel@leg.wa.gov;bill.ramos@leg.wa.gov;Julia.Reed@leg.wa.gov;kristine.reeves@leg.wa.gov;marcus.riccelli@leg.wa.gov;Alicia.Rule@leg.wa.gov;
cindy.ryu@leg.wa.gov;sharontomiko.santos@leg.wa.gov;tana.senn@leg.wa.gov;Clyde.Shavers@leg.wa.gov;Tarra.Simmons@leg.wa.gov;
vandana.slatter@leg.wa.gov;larry.springer@leg.wa.gov;chris.Stearns@leg.wa.gov;monica.stonier@leg.wa.gov;chipalo.street@leg.wa.gov;Jamila.Taylor@leg.wa.gov;
my-linh.thai@leg.wa.gov;steve.tharinger@leg.wa.gov;Joe.Timmons@leg.wa.gov;amy.walen@leg.wa.gov;sharon.wylie@leg.wa.gov

House Republicans

Peter.Abbarno@leg.wa.gov;andrew.barkis@leg.wa.gov;Stephanie.Barnard@leg.wa.gov;michelle.caldier@leg.wa.gov;kelly.chambers@leg.wa.gov;
bruce.chandler@leg.wa.gov;Greg.Cheney@leg.wa.gov;leonard.christian@leg.wa.gov;April.Connors@leg.wa.gov;
chris.corry@leg.wa.gov;Travis.Couture@leg.wa.gov;tom.dent@leg.wa.gov;mary.dye@leg.wa.gov;carolyn.eslick@leg.wa.gov;
keith.goehner@leg.wa.gov;jenny.graham@leg.wa.gov;dan.griffey@leg.wa.gov;paul.harris@leg.wa.gov;spencer.hutchins@leg.wa.gov;
Cyndy.Jacobsen@leg.wa.gov;Mark.Klicker@leg.wa.gov;joel.kretz@leg.wa.gov;Sam.Low@leg.wa.gov;drew.macewen@leg.wa.gov;
jacquelin.maycumber@leg.wa.gov;Stephanie.McClintock@leg.wa.gov;Joel.McEntire@leg.wa.gov;gina.mosbrucker@leg.wa.gov;ed.orcutt@leg.wa.gov;
Eric.Robertson@leg.wa.gov;skyler.rude@leg.wa.gov;Bryan.Sandlin@leg.wa.gov;
joe.schmick@leg.wa.gov;Suzanne.Schmidt@leg.wa.gov;mike.steele@leg.wa.gov;drew.stokesbary@leg.wa.gov;mike.volz@leg.wa.gov;
jim.walsh@leg.wa.gov;Kevin.Waters@leg.wa.gov;jt.wilcox@leg.wa.gov;alex.ybarra@leg.wa.gov

Senate Democrats

andy.billig@leg.wa.gov;annette.cleveland@leg.wa.gov;steve.conway@leg.wa.gov;manka.dhingra@leg.wa.gov;Noel.Frame@leg.wa.gov;
bob.hasegawa@leg.wa.gov;sam.hunt@leg.wa.gov;claudia.kauffman@leg.wa.gov;karen.keiser@leg.wa.gov;patty.kuderer@leg.wa.gov;marko.liias@leg.wa.gov;
liz.lovelett@leg.wa.gov;john.lovick@leg.wa.gov;mark.mullet@leg.wa.gov;joe.nguyen@leg.wa.gov;T'wina.Nobles@leg.wa.gov;jamie.pedersen@leg.wa.gov;
emily.randall@leg.wa.gov;june.robinson@leg.wa.gov;christine.rolfes@leg.wa.gov;rebecca.saldana@leg.wa.gov;jesse.salomon@leg.wa.gov;
Sharon.Shewmake@leg.wa.gov;derek.stanford@leg.wa.gov;yasmin.trudeau@leg.wa.gov;Javier.Valdez@leg.wa.gov;kevin.vandewege@leg.wa.gov;
lisa.wellman@leg.wa.gov;claire.wilson@leg.wa.gov

Senate Republicans

Matt.Boehnke@leg.wa.gov;john.braun@leg.wa.gov;Perry.Dozier@leg.wa.gov;phil.fortunato@leg.wa.gov;chris.gildon@leg.wa.gov;brad.hawkins@leg.wa.gov;
jeff.holy@leg.wa.gov;curtis.king@leg.wa.gov;drew.macewen@leg.wa.gov;jim.mccune@leg.wa.gov;ron.muzzall@leg.wa.gov;mike.padden@leg.wa.gov;
ann.rivers@leg.wa.gov;mark.schoesler@leg.wa.gov;shelly.short@leg.wa.gov;nikki.torres@leg.wa.gov;keith.wagoner@leg.wa.gov;judith.warnick@leg.wa.gov;
Jeff.Wilson@leg.wa.gov;lynda.wilson@leg.wa.gov

Please always use bcc: when emailing large groups of people!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:52 pm

Thanks for posting the email addresses of the senators. I just sent another email to all of them. I addressed it to the Senator in my district and BCC the rest. I also Cc my gun friends so they can cut and paste and send emails.

I pointed out the flaw in the "Emergency Clause" because people who have already purchased a firearm and are in the waiting period phase would not be able to complete the transfer if signed into law. I believe the government depriving people of their property without due process is a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:41 pm

Thanks for the legwork.

Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]