Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1897 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 127  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

100,000 North Korean soldiers to bolster Russian forces in Ukraine?

"A leading defence expert in Moscow, reserve colonel Igor Korotchenko, told state TV: “We shouldn’t be shy in accepting the hand extended to us by Kim Jong-un.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/ ... dium=email

Un ready to fight for 'dem groceries..

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, I guess multi-billion dollar "foreign aid" :wink05: payments are now just another U.S. federal budget line item and the conflict so mundane as to be relegated to the B section? (you youngsters may not recognize that newspaper reference; see, the B section was older, less important or less sensational, news)

Well, the conflict still lives and has spun up some older regional tensions (part of unconventional strategy of a major player? or just old animosities blossoming anew while daddy NATO's attention is elsewhere?)

So the new thing, you know, the thing?.. the new-old thing comes from Serbia/Kosovo. Serbia, a largely ethnic Russian entity (did I get that right?) has never formally recognized Kosovar independence. Now they're pushing... Serbian auto license plate (yep, really) on the Kosovians who are bristling at the regulation.

https://gatdaily.com/tired-of-hearing-a ... paign=8_15

"Oddly, the primary instigating factor right now seems to be license plates, if you can imagine. New rules in Kosovo would require residents replace Serbian-issued plates for new Kosovar ones. Serbia has yet to recognize Kosovo’s decade and a half old declaration of independence, and this reminder seems to have pushed some over the edge. There are no injuries as of this writing, but the situation is tense..."

NATO-KFOR has promised to keep a lid on any conflict.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://thedreizinreport.com/2022/08/20 ... ng-to-die/
I’ve been intensively reading Russian news and views (in Russian) for over 20 years, and I LITERALLY NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY, until this weekend. Never saw his likeness, either. When I first saw a photo of his mug (with a “traditional” Russian beard) last night, I thought it was the late Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

David Knight though has heard of him and interviewed him:
https://gab.com/DavidKnightShow/posts/1 ... 9646028529
On today's show, my interview with #AlexanderDugin, political philosopher US media likes to describe as "Putin's Brain"

How does he see America, Russia, globalism, and the future.

His daughter was just killed in assassination meant for him

Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So what’s the scorecard?

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Zelinski is warning of retaliation for what is being termed a 'contract hit'.

"Ukraine is bracing for a likely escalation in Russian attacks following last night's killing of the daughter of Alexander Dugin - Darya Dugina..."

"Pro-Russian Donbass militia leaders, Denis Pushilin foremost among them, have called on fighters to quickly “avenge” Dugina’s death. At the same time, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is now warning his citizens that severe escalation looms."

Also: "Contrary to current exaggerated Western mainstream headlines referring to him as "Putin's brain" - there's no clear evidence that Dugin and Putin have ever even met (much less a photograph of the two together or in the same room, which we've yet to find), though the influence of Dugin's thought on certain Russian political circles is clear..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=868

not much left of the Land Cruiser:

FJB

Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Zelinski is warning of retaliation for what is being termed a 'contract hit'.

"Ukraine is bracing for a likely escalation in Russian attacks following last night's killing of the daughter of Alexander Dugin - Darya Dugina..."

"Pro-Russian Donbass militia leaders, Denis Pushilin foremost among them, have called on fighters to quickly “avenge” Dugina’s death. At the same time, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is now warning his citizens that severe escalation looms."

Also: "Contrary to current exaggerated Western mainstream headlines referring to him as "Putin's brain" - there's no clear evidence that Dugin and Putin have ever even met (much less a photograph of the two together or in the same room, which we've yet to find), though the influence of Dugin's thought on certain Russian political circles is clear..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=868

not much left of the Land Cruiser:

There's a lot more left of the Land Cruiser than pictured. That's pretty much the area where the detonation occurred. The car was in flames off to the side of the road where it continued to travel.

Ukraine has denied carrying out the attack. Not that it will matter to the Russians and their propaganda machine. There have been a number of events within Russia that seem to be sabotage as not everyone in Russia is happy with their government.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alexander Dugin is a neo-fascism ideologist.

Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Russian FSB identifies woman with Ukrainian ties as assassin.

She took her daughter on the assignment icon_eek

"According to the FSB's investigation, Vovk entered Russia in July before situating herself in the same apartment building that Dugina resided in. Vovk would then follow Dugina to the festival in which the explosive device that led to her death was planted. Vovk, who was accompanied by her 12-year old daughter, fled to Estonia following the assassination..."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=870

Get a slavic wife, they say... is verry nice.

FJB

Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:38 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Saw a Ukr flag flying from a restaurant in Ocean Shores as we left.

Sure would have liked to have noticed it on the way in..............

Because, this kinda shit....

jukk0u wrote:
100,000 North Korean soldiers to bolster Russian forces in Ukraine?.

Screw Zalinsky

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:10 am

jukk0u wrote:
Russian FSB identifies woman with Ukrainian ties as assassin.

She took her daughter on the assignment icon_eek

"According to the FSB's investigation, Vovk entered Russia in July before situating herself in the same apartment building that Dugina resided in. Vovk would then follow Dugina to the festival in which the explosive device that led to her death was planted. Vovk, who was accompanied by her 12-year old daughter, fled to Estonia following the assassination..."

Maybe it was Vovk - but the document on the picture is issued to the lady with last name "Шабан" (Shaban) :) The whole story is murky like hell - Dugin himself is too unimportant and unremarkable in Russia (just another russian imperial pompous clown "professor" - there're as many russo-imperial professors in Russia as woke ones in US :) ) and what is to be gained from his daughter death? It is benefiting only Russia to raise noises to EU to drown up its long list of atrocities in Ukraine...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:29 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

U.S. to announce $3 billion in new military aid for Ukraine -official

Quote:
WASHINGTON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The United States will announce a new security assistance package for Ukraine of about $3 billion as early as Wednesday, a U.S. official said on Tuesday, in what would be the single largest tranche to Kyiv since Russia's invasion six months ago.

The package is being prepared to coincide with Ukraine's independence day on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-announ ... 022-08-23/

Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:57 am
Profile WWW

Interesting that this comes out at the same time....

U.S. Embassy Kiev Warns All US Citizens to Flee Ukraine

If Russia does fulfill the AmEmbassy Kiev’s dire warning of impending doom, this will mark a watershed moment in Putin’s so-called “Special Military Operation.” Hitting Kiev and Lviv in force after months of giving them the kid glove treatment means the gloves are off and the Russian military is going to ratchet up the pain factor on all of Ukraine, not just the military units.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... e-ukraine/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:07 pm

Russia has shelled entire cities into dust, I think the kid gloves came off awhile ago.

I expect they will strike Kiev, maybe with hypersonic missiles, maybe with cruise missiles. Stuff they can't do in a sustained way but would have symbolic value.

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkhnm wrote:
Russia has shelled entire cities into dust, I think the kid gloves came off awhile ago.

I expect they will strike Kiev, maybe with hypersonic missiles, maybe with cruise missiles. Stuff they can't do in a sustained way but would have symbolic value.

6 months in and the 24h is their Independence Day. Probably the lull is to throw what they can in a single day.

Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1897 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 127  Next