Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:10 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Covid Vaccine as a requirement for school 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
I don't know if this should be merged with the Covid thread or not. I'll let the mods decide.

The Washington State Board of Health is asking the public to state their opinion on making the Covid vaccination a requirement to attend public school. I've attached the below form from the Board of Health's website. Please express your opinion. Easy Action of The Day?

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... pCOUdCRC4u

I personally feel that this should not be a requirement for children to come to school to learn. The sample testing size was way to small. The long term effects have yet to be fully studied. There are a growing number of young vaccinated people experience heart issues, as per the American Heart Association studies. Pfizer is even requesting to have it's testing results and data hidden from the public for 50 some odd years. Why? Hoping anyone who used their product died prior to being able to sue the company? Maybe so it was so far out of people's minds they forget all about it? Kids have shown great resiliency to this. Considering all the variants out there, and how the current vaccine wasn't approved to cover all these 'new' strains. It doesn't seem like a necessary thing to do. We don't require the flu vaccine every year. Let people make that choice for themselves on this. From my personal experience, I'm seeing a lot of vaccinated students out with Covid right now. I don't see it making 'that' big of a difference right now.

Source please on the Pfizer request for non-disclosure.

Agree that kids should not be subjected to this without a few more years of study, just about every drug ever approved has had some or many side effects not discovered during clinical trials or even the first period of rollout.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/fda ... 19-vaccine

FDA asks for 55 years to complete FOIA request on Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine

Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oldkim wrote:
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/fda-requests-55-years-to-complete-foia-request-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine

FDA asks for 55 years to complete FOIA request on Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine

I thought I read that a judge shot that down to 18 months?

edit
Really, it should only take 18 hours to publish it. Either you have the results or you're rewriting them as fast as possible.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Link was posted Nov 19, 2021

Mentions that request for info be by March 2022.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:39 am

Alpine wrote:
Link doesn't work.

Short answer: hell no.

Long answer: hell no and we'll remember who you are, where you live, etc. In 2017 Moderna told its shareholders it was abandoning mRNA vaccine technology because it was too dangerous. Jesus Christ. Wake the fuck up.

In my search to verify your claim I found an article dated from 2017 that says: "But mRNA is a tricky technology. Several major pharmaceutical companies have tried and abandoned the idea, struggling to get mRNA into cells without triggering nasty side effects." among other things.

"The indefinite delay on the Crigler-Najjar project signals persistent and troubling safety concerns for any mRNA treatment that needs to be delivered in multiple doses, covering almost everything that isn’t a vaccine, former employees and collaborators said."

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/mod ... uble-mrna/

Then there is Reuters to counter this: "Fact Check-Moderna’s chief medical officer did not say mRNA vaccines alter DNA"

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2M10IV

As usual, liberal press is playing word games, who cares if the exacting wording is off, the point is, there were grave problems stated in 2017 and I'm damn glad I didn't get the mRNA vaccines, I did get the JnJ though, which provides worries enough.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you all to all who responded and voiced their opinion. Sorry if the link didn't work for some folks. I pulled it directly off the Board of Health's website, and checked it in two different web browsers before posting it. You definitely have to bring your A Game when posting here these days. I know there is a lot of tie in with the other covid thread and my post, but I felt this was a bit different. Our children are our future.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:16 pm

I was part of the first 10k persons that wanted to testify at the first DOH meeting. My thought is as long as thousands keep signing up against it the DOH will keep back pedaling and soon it will be a moot point as the shots are proving themselves to be worthless against the new strains.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hard no. Wife will quit her job and homeschool before that happens. Kids not touching that vaccines, and we are not anti vaxxers either. There are places for vaccines in our society, this ain’t one of it’s place.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liddlebit81 wrote:
Hard no. Wife will quit her job and homeschool before that happens. Kids not touching that vaccines, and we are not anti vaxxers either. There are places for vaccines in our society, this ain’t one of it’s place.

:thumbsup2:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mandating the vaccine for a kid to go to school is bullshit. Fuck the school board with a cactus! It doesn't do shit to stop the spread of covid and that is fact. It may lighten symptoms for those who get the disease, but thats it. All it does is fatten the wallets of big pharma and crooked politicians!

HELL NO!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They already mandate some vaccines.. but those vaccines also have DECADES of research and positive results....

So, when do they start mandating the HPV vaccine? Or the Flu vaccine?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They who mandate assume the liability. Let the laws suits begin.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We live in a rural community with great school district. Our superintendent knows how most of the parents feel about CRT, gender identity crap etc that Olympia has thrown our way.

So far our school district has been very reasonable. They know we keep a close watch on those issues.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Wait, wait, wait.
Didn't SCOTUS just say that FJB shot mandate can fuck off? Then OSHA backed off on shot mandates.
So, wouldn't that cover schools as well?

Probably not. There are a couple of SC decisions supporting School vaccine requirements. Additionally, this is a State requirement. Funny thing is - US Public Health wrote a paper back in the mid-2000s about how mandates were the wrong way to go because it meant they'd failed at education - it had a nice historiography of the cases. Used to have a link, but there's so much crap online now I can't find it.

For the record, my family is all vaccinated. However, I think the mandates are bullshit. I refuse to show my card in any non-required setting - so I won't go out to eat in King County. However, I did provide proof to my kid's schools (my kids go to private schools - and they've already mandated it).

On the form, I told them I was against it because it discriminated against minorities........

Edit - found a link to the paper - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1449224/

Last edited by new daddy on Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Schools and first-choice jobs aren't required, they're just really nice to have. The only way this bizarre slide into 1984 and Brave New World ends is when huge chunks of society refuse to cooperate and grind it to a halt.

There are now transplant patients who didn't get the vaccine being refused care, so definitely a small step towards the Nazi "T4" program of exterminating the "medical undesirables." The bigger step towards that was a few weeks ago when the media was flooded with liberal op-eds, including from far left doctors, who argued in favor of cutting care off from "unvaccinated" people. Pretty horrifying. It's not as if there's a valid medical reason for that when the #1 things "gumming up" hospitals are still fat-asses eating themselves to death at McDonald's.

To keep this on point, we cannot surrender the schools on this subject. If they get to the kids they'll embed this in culture and then most kids growing up will just accept all this shit for the rest of their lives. Can you imagine the consequences 50 years from now? It's like all the worst parts of "Cloud Atlas."

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2