Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 EAOTD #5: BOMBARD L&J Committee Dems TODAY! 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Okay, got mine sent off this AM.

To those against us:
Quote:
I am writing you to ask you to not allow the advancement of 5217 and 5568 out of committee. Both of these proposed laws will do nothing to stop criminals from committing illegal acts. What this will do is hinder and impede your law-abiding constituents and would un-intentionally make them criminals.

100% of Washingtonians are for reducing crime and gun violence but creating additional feel-good laws while also handcuffing the police to enforce the laws that do make a difference is ludicrous. The people who put you in office, your people, need you now more than ever to do the right thing and make a stand for enforcing current laws, putting criminals in jail and keeping their streets safe. Please don’t play follow-the-leader and do whatever your party forces down you. Be the leader we need you to be, break the status-quo.

To those by our side:
Quote:
I’d like to thank you for continuing to stand up for our rights, and the rights of Washington citizens for standing your ground and opposing bad legislation. Proposed laws like banning of common firearms or repealing preemption will do nothing to keep the citizens safe. Especially with the recent successful movements of restraining the local law enforcement from serving their citizens, laws like this double down on the State’s overreach into the citizen’s rights.

Again, thank you for standing your ground on my behalf and on behalf of all Washingtonians.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Okay, got mine sent off this AM.

To those against us:
Quote:
I am writing you to ask you to not allow the advancement of 5217 and 5568 out of committee. Both of these proposed laws will do nothing to stop criminals from committing illegal acts. What this will do is hinder and impede your law-abiding constituents and would un-intentionally make them criminals.

100% of Washingtonians are for reducing crime and gun violence but creating additional feel-good laws while also handcuffing the police to enforce the laws that do make a difference is ludicrous. The people who put you in office, your people, need you now more than ever to do the right thing and make a stand for enforcing current laws, putting criminals in jail and keeping their streets safe. Please don’t play follow-the-leader and do whatever your party forces down you. Be the leader we need you to be, break the status-quo.

To those by our side:
Quote:
I’d like to thank you for continuing to stand up for our rights, and the rights of Washington citizens for standing your ground and opposing bad legislation. Proposed laws like banning of common firearms or repealing preemption will do nothing to keep the citizens safe. Especially with the recent successful movements of restraining the local law enforcement from serving their citizens, laws like this double down on the State’s overreach into the citizen’s rights.

Again, thank you for standing your ground on my behalf and on behalf of all Washingtonians.

+1

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:59 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Done

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let bring this back to the front. Done.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Done.

"You won't get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens. There's only one way to get real gun control: Disarm the thugs and criminals, lock them up and if you don't actually throw away the key, at least lose it for a very long time... It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience."

Ronald Reagan

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK. 9 emails sent.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Spend a few minutes to protect your rights

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent another batch this morning.

Legislative hotline to leave a message to your Senator.

(800) 562-6000

You can also call their numbers directly. Directory:

https://leg.wa.gov/Senate/Senators/Pages/default.aspx

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Something I have struggled to reprogram my brain on is to stop using the phrase "gun violence."

We don't talk about knife violence or first violence. Using the phrase "gun violence" makes it sound like guns are a force of nature or alive and it already concedes 1/4 of the entire argument to the antis.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Agreed. For a few years now, on communication to the vote-whores I use the term "CRIMINAL violence"

and I make sure to express that the problem is with the violent CRIMINAL who will do as they will with whatever means.

And, yes, I always capitalize the word "CRIMINAL"

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2