Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:27 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next
 2022 Celebrity Dead Pool & Death Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Founding member in Bon Jovi band, bassist Alec John Such. He ded.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sonny Barger hells angel b dead

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rest In Peace Sonny
2013 Cave Creek

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Met sonny in 07 couldnt belive how small he was.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... lenko-dead

Obituary of Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko

Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko, the man who discovered and implemented the treatment for Covid-19 that over the past two years has been responsible for saving millions of lives worldwide, has passed away after a long battle with cancer. He was 48.

Born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1973, Zev’s family immigrated the United States in 1977 and settled in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York.

Undeterred, Zev went in search of another method to treat patients that could circumvent government restrictions. HE discovered that the natural supplement Quercetin could serve the same function as did HCQ in assisting zinc to attack the still developing virus inside the cell. It was not as effective, but as Zev was fond of saying, “You don’t go to war with the army you wish you had. You go to war with the army you’ve got.” He discovery of Quercetin, which he likened to being a .22 caliber compared to HCQ’s .50 caliber ultimately led to the development of his Z-Stack supplement.

Over the past year-and-a-half, Zev has been an outspoken critic of the mRNA vaccine pointing to both its serious side-effects and its alteration of genetic code. He has been especially critical of the use of the vaccine in children who are not old enough to give their own informed consent and who face virtually no risk of serious illness from Covid-19. He has shared his views over a broad spectrum of web-based podcast interviews and at numerous live appearances across the country. He has been routinely greeted with applause interruptions and standing ovations.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you got to know Sonny he was good people...He will be missed

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

R.I.P........James Caan.....82

https://www.thewrap.com/james-caan-godf ... ies-at-82/

Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bullittman wrote:

He was a good actor.

Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One of my favorite scenes from the Godfather:

https://youtu.be/2Dn_YqoeVNM?t=161

I remember asking my dad what Sonny was doing... icon_eek

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

….

Uh, that was weird, they usually put my name in a song and sing it….

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Former PM of Japan Abe just got shot and isn't breathing and his heart stopped while being airlifted. He's next I say

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Former PM of Japan Abe just got shot and isn't breathing and his heart stopped while being airlifted. He's next I say

Shinzo has died.

Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Larry Storch, of F Troop, dead at 99

Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Shinzo has died.

There are sections of Japanese culture that are very xenophobic... but other than that, I have great admiration for the Japanese people and their culture... It's a shame that this has happened.

Of all the places you'd think something like this would happen, Japan would be on the very bottom of that list.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ivana Trump.

FJB

Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next