Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 shootiing at Tacoma mall 

Tod wrote:
if some jackwad tells me I have to "lock down" and stay put.
So is the jackwad wearing a badge? Is he/she your employer/boss? Are you married to him/her? Or are we talking some random jackwad? :bigsmile:

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:17 pm

gunblaster wrote:
Tod wrote:
if some jackwad tells me I have to "lock down" and stay put.
So is the jackwad wearing a badge? Is he/she your employer/boss? Are you married to him/her? Or are we talking some random jackwad? :bigsmile:

Take your pick I guess. Let's go with the jackwad with the most potential authority, the police officer (security guards, nah), if he says I cannot leave the mall, my leaving is a crime?

If so, unlike years past, when I hear a gunshot, I'm bookin' it as fast as I can the hell outta there, in the past I'd duck and just keep strolling if I thought it was safe, usually the gunfight was over in seconds, not usually, always. Now I'll just do my imitation of an Olympic sprint.

If the jackwad is a wife? Well, I ain't never been that stoopit. :ROFLMAO: Seeing my male friends with their bossy, nagging, demanding wives over the decades has only edified my stance on this, **** that shit. :rofl9:

If the jackwad is the boss? Fuck off.

"Lockdowns", I hope, are voluntary. I've never it was a great idea to stay in a danger zone.

I'm more afraid or as afraid of lockdowns than I am of a jackwad(s) with a gun(s).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I doubt you would be charged with a crime if you didn't lock down. However, the reasons LE lock down a scene are to keep more people from being in a cross fire, allow quicker access by LE and EMS (no mob of screaming people running for the doors), and potentially give LE a better chance of locating and stopping an active shooter.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:24 pm

beckdw wrote:
I doubt you would be charged with a crime if you didn't lock down. However, the reasons LE lock down a scene are to keep more people from being in a cross fire, allow quicker access by LE and EMS (no mob of screaming people running for the doors), and potentially give LE a better chance of locating and stopping an active shooter.

An intelligent person would take it on a case by case basis, so I guess it'll be an IQ test for me at my next shoot-out and hopefully I can avoid the Darwin Award. All the past shootings I stumbled onto, and it's surprising how many... no way I would have locked down. Again, none of the shoot-outs involved me, I was not a participant as far as shooting, I just got to watch the fun.

If I were standing there as hordes of police pile into a space, and they say "stay put" while they figure who is who, sure, but the crap I read daily in news, nah. Some guy farts and suddenly ten city blocks are locked down and everybody is told to stay put even though the shooter is ten states away, it's gotten beyond stupid and insane with these lockdowns.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mass Shooting??

Race related gang blasting?

Blame the white man. Blame the Constitution!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:19 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

usrifle wrote:
Kent shooting too...there was a just a double shooting Wednesday at the same location.

Pac hwy south and Kent des moines road.

https://komonews.com/news/local/one-inj ... t-shooting

Shopping and being out in public is dangerous.

Plus one in Auburn today. Defund the Police, they said.

Well, fellas (and gals), I hope you go armed when away from home- it seems more and more necessary these days.

Thank you to the WA legislators!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Kent shooting too...there was a just a double shooting Wednesday at the same location.

Pac hwy south and Kent des moines road.

https://komonews.com/news/local/one-inj ... t-shooting

Shopping and being out in public is dangerous.

This is so bizarre...

So, there was a shooting of two brothers at this location in Kent/Des Moines on Wednesday, their condition is unknown.

Then, on Friday, their 39 year-old father was shot and killed, at the same location, trying to get information.

Then, last night, Saturday, anothe4 man was shot at the location, during a prayer vigil, while police were on the scene...

Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trumps fault.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tukwilla / Des Moines and Kent have the highest “gun violence” in the State.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2