Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Big Pharma & its government puppets - global genocide. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Canadian Hospital Allegedly Denies 7-Year-Old Boy Treatment for Broken Arm Over Medical Mask Exemption.
https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/11/20/ ... ption.html

Last edited by surevaliance on Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:27 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Um. Canada. Enough said.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Um. Canada. Enough said.
This

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nononono

Canada's health care is worlds superior to the capitalist pig U.S.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can't imagine being so hung up on a simple Nasal swab test that you would deny your child medical care they needed.

It's a FUCKING SWAB test, nobody was going to "Jab" the child. If that was my kid and he needed surgery to fix that break, you can swab my Ass if that's what it takes.

I don't know where the "Global Genocide" or "Big Pharma" shit comes from in that story either...Jesus. :facepalm2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Today Canada, tomorrow the US.

The State of Washington is threatening medical providers in WA state with pulling their medical license if they sign a medical exemption. I have confirmed this with my WA State Senator John Braun and my company HR. What a free country!

This invasive, relentless, ever encroaching medical tyranny will engulf us all unless we all start pushing back. If you haven't reached your limit, just wait.

Giving the government the ability to force inject us with whatever they want gives them the license to do anything they please with us!

We thought the sign of the end would be Russian tanks on our streets, and instead it was medical tyranny!

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/11/24/a-tot ... #more-8006

Our leaders promised us they would not force anyone to take the jab. But they lied. And if Americans want to see what their future holds, they have only to look at Austria. Indeed, the Austrian leaders promised there would be no vaccine mandates. But, of course, they lied. It is all about deception and distraction, until the straight jacket has been securely fastened, and the exits blocked, and the Gestapo put into place.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/04/biden-won ... ing-masks/

Joe Biden says he won’t mandate getting COVID-19 vaccine, wearing masks

Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Um. Canada. Enough said.

No, it's here too. My son was denied surgery until I finally agreed to his Pap Smear of his brain stem. Crying, screaming, bleeding, being held down. Nurses finally agreed to scrub only one inch up his nose for the remainder of the 10 seconds. He was in significant pain for 3 days from this. All for a day surgery.

Sanctimonious bastards somehow are convinced that this child abuse is necessary to protect... who? Medical folks? Other patients? There are plenty of cases where test was negative but patient had Covid.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PTmorgan wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Um. Canada. Enough said.

No, it's here too. My son was denied surgery until I finally agreed to his Pap Smear of his brain stem. Crying, screaming, bleeding, being held down. Nurses finally agreed to scrub only one inch up his nose for the remainder of the 10 seconds. He was in significant pain for 3 days from this. All for a day surgery.

Sanctimonious bastards somehow are convinced that this child abuse is necessary to protect... who? Medical folks? Other patients? There are plenty of cases where test was negative but patient had Covid.

That was from a Nasal swab for Covid?? Wow....I have been swabbed numerous times and never had any pain. The test was always 5 seconds, What the heck were those people doing? icon_eek

Jeez, i hope your Son is ok.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes, we are testing the asymptomatic to see if they carry the disease.

I have spent over $1000 so far for diagnostic tests to verify yes, I may face increased danger of the shots so I can get a medical exemption.

It's so political that my new medical provider is facing scrutiny and he needs me to take all these tests because issuing a medical exemption for COVID, even in Oklahoma.

I did get a medical exemption but I need a WEEKLY COVID test swab up my nose to verify if I am disease free or not. Even though I am asymptomatic, and often work at home.

Last edited by jackass on Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Yes, we are testing the asymptomatic to see if they carry the disease.

I have spent over $1000 so far for diagnostic tests to verify yes, I may face increased danger of the shots so I can get a medical exemption.

It's so political that my new medical provider is facing scrutiny and he needs me to take all these tests because issuing a medical exemption for COVID, even in Oklahoma.

I did get a medical exemption but I need a WEEKLY COVID test swab up my nose to verify if I am disease free or not. Even though I am asymptomatic.

Is that not worth it to avoid the Jab? :popcorn:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Absolutely, even getting fired from my job. Even getting a dishonorable discharge, even though I've retired years ago. Nothing is worth getting the shots for me. That is my final line in the sand, the hill to die on.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fair enough, i can respect that. We all have a Line in the Sand, but when we draw it there are always consequences for good or bad.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember having the cassette of Don McAlvany talking about this in the early 90s.
https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=227
22. Examine the concept of civil disobedience [from the Bible and history.] At what point should the people of Egypt have said 'no' to killing the male babies in Moses' day? At what point should the people of colonial America have said 'no' to King George? At what point should the people of Germany have said 'no' to Hitler? At what point do we say 'no' to despots in our day - when they take over money, our property, our guns, our children, our freedom? Decide what is your choke point - when do you move to civil disobedience? [For many throughout history - it was when evil leaders handed down edicts that were directly contrary o God's Word or commands.] Don't set your choke point too early or too quickly, nor too late, nor never. Think through or calculate a strategy - then never look back.
31. Decide ahead of time before a crisis arrives, how you will react in a given situation so that you are not swayed by the circumstances, the situation, or your emotions.

Last edited by jackass on Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

‘They aren’t going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money from Big Pharma.’
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... d-vaccine/
“Dr. Aseem Malhotra reveals a cardiology whistleblower found similar results to a new report showing an increase in risk of heart attack following the mRNA COVID vaccine.”

Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Um. Canada. Enough said.

That was from a Nasal swab for Covid?? Wow....I have been swabbed numerous times and never had any pain. The test was always 5 seconds, What the heck were those people doing? icon_eek

Jeez, i hope your Son is ok.

They will only do the PCR test. On the CDC web site it describes the proper procedure. They don't use a swab (like a Q-tip); instead, it is a scrub brush like a straw cleaner or bottle cleaner, (or a Pap smear brush for us women). CDC says to rub the back of the throat for a full 10 seconds with this brush. Children's Hospital enthusiastically follows these guidelines.

I asked several times if he could do the test that uses the swab (like the home antigen tests) or that uses saliva. Nope. Not at all. This tells me that they are completely rigid about getting that particular test. It isn't that they want to know if he had Covid - they could have used any other test.

Two months later my whole family got Covid. We did the Binax NOW home test with a swab. My son was freaked out, saying that he didn't want the pain again. It took a lot to help him get over the fear. I had him swab himself - worked fine.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:02 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next