Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Big Pharma & its government puppets - global genocide. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PTmorgan wrote:
usrifle wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Um. Canada. Enough said.

No, it's here too. My son was denied surgery until I finally agreed to his Pap Smear of his brain stem. Crying, screaming, bleeding, being held down. Nurses finally agreed to scrub only one inch up his nose for the remainder of the 10 seconds. He was in significant pain for 3 days from this. All for a day surgery.

Sanctimonious bastards somehow are convinced that this child abuse is necessary to protect... who? Medical folks? Other patients? There are plenty of cases where test was negative but patient had Covid.

That was from a Nasal swab for Covid?? Wow....I have been swabbed numerous times and never had any pain. The test was always 5 seconds, What the heck were those people doing? icon_eek

Jeez, i hope your Son is ok.

They will only do the PCR test. On the CDC web site it describes the proper procedure. They don't use a swab (like a Q-tip); instead, it is a scrub brush like a straw cleaner or bottle cleaner, (or a Pap smear brush for us women). CDC says to rub the back of the throat for a full 10 seconds with this brush. Children's Hospital enthusiastically follows these guidelines.

I asked several times if he could do the test that uses the swab (like the home antigen tests) or that uses saliva. Nope. Not at all. This tells me that they are completely rigid about getting that particular test. It isn't that they want to know if he had Covid - they could have used any other test.

Two months later my whole family got Covid. We did the Binax NOW home test with a swab. My son was freaked out, saying that he didn't want the pain again. It took a lot to help him get over the fear. I had him swab himself - worked fine.

I never heard of the throat test, all the PCR tests i have taken were nasal swabs. They were usually little brushes, but sometimes a cotton swab like thing.
(i have been tested 20 times due to Medical issues/procedures and Travel) Even at my local Hospital the test is now self done while they supervise.
I hope your Son never has to do that again, that sounded like it was horrible and unnecessary!

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Since the onset of COVID-19, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has sent over $54 million to fund “global health” projects in China, including to institutions controlled by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and Wuhan Institute collaborators.”
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... aborators/

Lord Gates: “We could lower the rise in population by 10-15% through vaccines and health services.”

Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oncologist: “Vaccines are safe, until they are not.”
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/o ... e-vaccine/

Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Nurse in Idaho explains that Covid patients are dying from the treatments, not Covid.“
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/i ... -hospital/

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:07 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok. Locking this one up. This one was about a mask thing. We have a COVID thread already.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:51 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2