Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The outrageously biased news article thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I get the point of this thread. BUT too much focus on Kyle. There is a Kyle thread, yes?

GENERAL PRESS BIAS THREAD

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
I have to admit I’m confused by the point of this thread.

There are countless threads about individual issues that are in the news, where you can vent, and other threads, like, what has pissed you off today, or mildly irritated you.

I guess if you just want your own thread about every little thing you read that pisses you off, knock yourself out...

"...every little thing you read that pisses you off," You mean like the lies that portray Rittenhouse as a vigilante murdering racist that just may have incited the massacre at the parade in Waukesha WI? Such a little thing eh? And that gaslighting about calling defenders "vigilantes" won't just apply to Rittenhouse but you, me, all gun owners.

The point of this thread is evolving but it began with my contempt for the outrageous lie that a good Samaritan who traveled 20 minutes to his father's town to help ease some of the wholesale destruction, violence, and arson that destroyed 50 Million dollars in property, not including lost revenues for these family businesses, that this good Samaritan is a "murderous vigilante".

My contempt was increased because this lie, told often during the past year, very possibly resulted in, incited the massacre at Waukesha Wisconsin when that goblin mowed down some 70 people, killing 6.

So I want to collect the articles by these bald faced liars, these lying journalists who are inciting fantastic anger with their lies that a good Samaritan is a "vigilante", meanwhile, ACTUAL VIGILANTES who crossed state lines took the law into their own hands to mete out their own brand of vigilante justice by burning down family businesses and waging war against the town of Kenosha. Yes there were vigilantes, a vigilante mob of arsonists who attacked people and destroyed businesses that put food on the tables of local families.

These left wing lying journalists who deceive Americans about who were the actual vigilantes endlessly spout their lie about Rittenhouse while ignoring the depth of the devastation caused by the ACTUAL vigilantes to the town of Kenosha Wisconsin, this article is painfully eye opening:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/14/us/k ... LSrssplQOs

Your contempt and anger are duly-warranted, and many of us, including me, agree 100%.

It’s just that most of the articles are related to a subject that we already have a thread on, that’s all I’m saying.

Carry on, enjoy your thread :thumbsup2:

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:32 pm

"Under this new narrative, any attempt or even discussion of limiting firepower in the hands of random people is denounced as tyranny. Industry spokespeople who dared question this narrative saw their careers ruined. The end result is the sale of rocket-propelled grenade launchers in the public square."

"There are cultures on earth where you can find such an arms market, but they are in failed states, not democracies. Democracies draw a line between responsibility and unfettered liberty. Anarchy denies any line exists."

"Also in 2020, in Wisconsin, teenager Kyle Rittenhouse ran into a crowd of protesters with his rifle. As a result, he killed two men and left one badly injured. That same year, in Missouri, a lawyer and his wife pointed their AR-15 rifle and handgun at protestors and photographers, becoming Internet sensations."

"I own a closet full of guns." (Proverb: Never believe a man who calls himself a responsible gun owner when he keeps his guns in a closet instead of a gun safe)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/responsible- ... 05135.html

Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2