Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 555 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Gargantuan Effort to Prosecute the January Insurrection 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just sorting through the evidence will be a job that could potentially take more than a year...

"The Justice Department declared last week, “The investigation and prosecution of the Capitol Breach will be the largest in American history, both in terms of the number of defendants prosecuted and the nature and volume of the evidence.” The feds are sorting through “237,000 digital tips, 1 million Parler videos and images comprising 40 terabytes of data scraped from the Internet — roughly equivalent to 10 million photos, 20,000 hours of video, or 50,000 filing cabinets of paper documents,” theWashington Post reported. Investigators are also sorting through “cell tower data for thousands of electronic devices that connected to the Capitol’s interior distributed antenna system,” information provided by phone companies, Google, and other data aggregation companies. The problem will be compounded because many government employees are slow readers..."

This will lead to excessive time in detention for the accused and huge administrative hurdles which could derail the prosecution.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bov ... newsletter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:55 pm

It's a good thing they're also this focused on human sex trafficking, rampant crime by illegal immigrants, Mexican cartels flooding our streets with cheap drugs fueling the heroine epidemic, and so much other shit.

"Justice". In their dictionary it must be defined as "doing the bidding of the unelected oligarchy".

In mine, it simply says "a joke".

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:46 pm

THERE. WAS. NO. "INSURRECTION". Period.

The moment everybody silently agreed to accept the term they have forfeited the lives of thousands patriots, unleashed nazi hounds and put liberty to death - turning country into shameful long nazi/commie shadow where any political dissent was treated as "insurrection". That was not always like this in the "old country"...

Quote:
https://definitions.uslegal.com/i/insurrection/

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.

The following is a case law defining Insurrection:

Insurrection means “a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.” [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995)]

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Last edited by SurfPerch on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:53 pm

The January "insurrection" threatened their jobs. Child sex trafficking, drug trafficking, illegal immigrants fund their re-election campaigns. Just do the math and you realize why they are coming after them this way.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When do we get to see the vids from the cams on site?

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:18 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

SporkBoy wrote:
When do we get to see the vids from the cams on site?

Probably managed by the same company responsible for the Epstein security.... so never....

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Imagine if they put even 1/1000th of this effort into going after the rioters, arsonists, looters and murders from 2020...

Fuck everyone who voted for Biden.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:51 pm

Alpine wrote:

Amen.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Imagine if they put even 1/1000th of this effort into going after the rioters, arsonists, looters and murders from 2020...

yep.....no mercy, no quarter....they are not Americans in my book, not anymore

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cool. Are we going to prosecute the undercover FBI agents, informants and the leadership that let this happen?

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Cool. Are we going to prosecute the undercover FBI agents, informants and the leadership that let this happen?

Exactly!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And after wasting millions of taxpayer money, with no convictions feasible (because they won’t find enough evidence), the left will just cry justice has been served, blah blah blah, hoping the next fabricated national crisis will overshadow this event.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What a waste, like the 3 years they spent to try and prove collusion on Trump. Fukk these Marxist chump monkeys!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just need to stretch this out to muddle 2022 elections.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Just need to stretch this out to muddle 2022 elections.

Yup.
That's all the distraction they'll need.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 555 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next