Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Olympics 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
A bit of irony/stupidity/hypocrisy on the Women’s Soccer Team Kneel-down...

Meghan Rapinoe, the aforementioned “purple hair”, is engaged to Sue Bird.

Why is that ironic/hypocritical?

Sue Bird was one of the two U.S. Flag Bearers during the opening ceremonies.

And Rapinoe said she was proud of her.

Huh?

Yep.

And some people thought these haters were just doing this because Trump. Gay über alles!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:18 pm

NWGunner wrote:
A bit of irony/stupidity/hypocrisy on the Women’s Soccer Team Kneel-down...

Meghan Rapinoe, the aforementioned “purple hair”, is engaged to Sue Bird.

Why is that ironic/hypocritical?

Sue Bird was one of the two U.S. Flag Bearers during the opening ceremonies.

And Rapinoe said she was proud of her.

Huh?

Mental Illness. These people are incapable of seeing their own hypocrisy.

I'm done with the woke crowd.

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cdoniguian wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Click bait title!!

I opened this hoping to find some beautiful pics or hiking suggestions for out on the Peninsula!

^This^
:popcorn:

You asked for it. I went to Olympic National Park back in 2014 with a buddy. Here are some of our random photos.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well this thread just took a pleasant turn

Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

To Improve Olympic Chances, US Women's Soccer Team Replaced By 15-Year-Old Boys Team In Wigs
https://babylonbee.com/news/to-improve-olympic-chances-us-womens-soccer-team-replaced-by-15-year-old-boys-team-in-wigs

Quote:
TOKYO—After the U.S. women's team's embarrassing loss to Sweden in this year's Olympics, America is hoping to come back and regain the gold in the tournament by replacing all the women with a high-school boys team.

"We will have all the boys wear brightly colored wigs, which is the only thing needed to qualify them as women under the current rules," said head coach Vlatko Andonovski. "These 15-year-old boys completely smoked the U.S. women's team a few years ago, so we're confident they'll destroy the competition."

The boys have said they will prepare this evening by eating some pizza rolls and playing Playstation all night. In the morning they will be issued their wigs and head off to utterly dominate every game for the rest of the tournament.

Unfortunately, their plans may have hit a snag, as the New Zealand team is entirely made up of fully grown trans women bodybuilders.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
cmica wrote:
AR15L wrote:
acidfly wrote:
Holy shit what a dumb lame ass opening. I was expecting something awesome from Japan but what do we get tap dancing! Who the hell tap dances in Japan, yeah that's what I think of when I think of Japan and contemporary dance. They should have canceled this.

'nuff said.

THIS!!!

and any ASSHOLE who disregards the FLAG or kneels "like that purple hair soccer bitch" should be sent home and if medal won, take it away. YOUR not representing USA

When I found out Sweden beat their ass 3-0. My heart stirred. Great moment!

ACHIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE: U.S. Women's Soccer Gets America to Root for Olympic Failure

https://youtu.be/qUWXpuAK3Xw

Quote:
“I’m not anti-America, I’m anti anti-America.”
Dinesh D’Souza

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:29 am

So there are actual shooting events at the Olympics. Why are you guys putting so much effort into being negative and off-topic?

Tokyo Olympics: Mary Tucker Finishes Sixth In Women’s Air Rifle
https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2021/7/2 ... -air-rifle

Results for all women this year in the Olympics. They are shooting 60 rounds for qualifications instead of 40 as in 2016.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_ ... _air_rifle

The gold medalist this year in women's 10 meter air rifle shot a tiny bit better than in 2016 when calculating the average score per shot. In 2016 the best male shooter would have had to settle for bronze if men and women shot together. It might be the same this year.

Tucker (USA) fell from 3rd place in the qualification round to 6th place in the finals while Yang (China) went from 6th in the qualification round to 1st in the medal round.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote:
U.S. Fails to Win a Medal on Day 1 of Summer Olympics for First Time in Almost 50 Years

It was a disappointing start to the Tokyo Olympics for Team USA, which failed to win a medal on the first day of the Summer Games in almost 50 years. Olympic historian Bill Mallon pointed out it was the first time the United States did not receive a single medal on Day One of the Summer Olympics since the Munich Games in 1972.

A total of 11 gold medals were given out Saturday and U.S. athletes suffered several upsets that meant they did not receive gold, silver nor bronze for any of the events. To be fair, none of the sports that gave out medals Saturday are ones in which the United States is particularly strong. But there were at least a few in which Team USA was expected to do better. The first gold medal was won by Yang Qian from China in the 10-meter air rifle competition. Mary Tucker, the American competing in the event, was expected to do well as she is ranked No. 2 in the world but ended up placing sixth. There were also high hopes for Eli Dershwitz, who is ranked No. 2 in the world in saber but lost to Kim Jung-hwan of South Korea, who ended up winning the bronze.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... tokyo.html

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

US needs woke Olympics.

Gold medal in whining. And

Leftist Media control - gold
Fake racism - gold
Pretending intellectual superiority - gold
Race baiting - gold
Top hypocrisy - gold
Lowest integrity - gold

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:57 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Pablo wrote:
US needs woke Olympics.

Gold medal in whining. And

Leftist Media control - gold
Fake racism - gold
Pretending intellectual superiority - gold
Race baiting - gold
Top hypocrisy - gold
Lowest integrity - gold

Dont forget Kneeling and Inclusion. Might actually get triple gold there...

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

snozzberries wrote:
cdoniguian wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Click bait title!!

I opened this hoping to find some beautiful pics or hiking suggestions for out on the Peninsula!

^This^
:popcorn:

You asked for it. I went to Olympic National Park back in 2014 with a buddy. Here are some of our random photos.

Eh - any surfperch? :)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:13 pm

https://babylonbee.com/news/inspiring-u ... s-defeated

Quote:
"Yeah, we didn't score any goals against Sweden last night, but that was totally on purpose," said star player and beloved activist Megan Rapinoe. "This isn't the time to score goals—when America is still racist. We totally could have beaten Sweden but we decided as a team that no goals will be scored until complete equality has been achieved in America. Also, we demand a hefty raise."

Onlookers were stunned during the second half of the game when Rapinoe dribbled the ball all the way to Sweden's unprotected goal and whispered "This is for you, people of color," before kicking the ball straight into the air and running headfirst into the goalpost.

"This may be one of the most powerful performances in the history of sports," said Teen Vogue's sportswriter who has never watched sports.

The U.S. Women's team is demanding to remain in the Olympic tournament and promises to continue its streak of zero goals. Inspiring!

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some people on Twitter are asking why America can be so bad at the shooting competition if they worship the gun as a religion.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Some people on Twitter are asking why America can be so bad at the shooting competition if they worship the gun as a religion.

Because a) the last part of your statement is shit b) anyone who actually shoots for competition is actually HATED at most schools (fact) c) liberals have closed a lot of shooting venues and in general such competition is frowned about in the usual liberal logic of gun hate, so people she be all "ick with guns"

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

An American, Will Shane, won the Gold in men’s 10m air rifle!
Setting a new Olympic record in doing so!

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next