Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Well I didn't think it would happen, but it did... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
I was laid 3 times in my 40+ years of working the streets,,,,,,.

..... Each time was a shit stain excuse

:ROFLMAO:

What?

somebody had to...:bigsmile:

Butt boy were those three times special! :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

It's JUNE!!

Butt boy? icon_eek

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
I was laid 3 times in my 40+ years of working the streets,,,,,,.

..... Each time was a shit stain excuse

:ROFLMAO:

What?

somebody had to...:bigsmile:

Butt boy were those three times special! :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

It's JUNE!!

Butt boy? icon_eek

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting

Freud was pretty much wrong in all his studies of psychology.

I lean towards Skinner and his studies of human behavior.

Meanwhile, we've totally destroyed the subject line of this thread.

There is no way ANY company can withhold employment due to a pandemic shot. That is unconstitutional IMO and it violates every HIPPA law created by democrats to hide Clinton's medical records!

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting

Freud was pretty much wrong in all his studies of psychology.

I lean towards Skinner and his studies of human behavior.

Meanwhile, we've totally destroyed the subject line of this thread.

There is no way ANY company can withhold employment due to a pandemic shot. That is unconstitutional IMO and it violates every HIPPA law created by democrats to hide Clinton's medical records!

nOPE THEY SURE CANT...

iD SUE THE BASTARDS.

cAPS LOCK INVERTED.. :ROFLMAO:

iS pABLOS FAULT...JHE STARTED IT...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good luck with your new job because you will find one.

I hear crab fishermen are in desperate short supply around PNW, you might want to find one of those.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

acidfly wrote:
Lawsuit

Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23/fed ... er-an-eua/

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

mmalleck wrote:
acidfly wrote:
Lawsuit

Federal law prohibits employers and others from requiring vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine distributed under an EUA

Yup...barbed wire encrusted baseball bat up the back hole..

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mmalleck wrote:
acidfly wrote:
Lawsuit

Legal grey area, and likely one to lose

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/25/fact-check-federal-law-doesnt-prohibit-covid-19-vaccine-mandates/5062104001/

Legal grey area = Total waste of time and a black hole of money for your lawyer.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well I should have known this thread would de-rail. I'm not upset. I do thinks the boss may be bluffing, I'll email the office.

If not I'm going to take the summer to fix some of my stuff that's been going to hell while I worked my life away. Got plenty of broken sleds, dirt bike, trucks....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good batch of toys. Now that you have your list of projects, and finally some motivation, your boss will ask you to come to work. :wink05:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know, right?

Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's your skill set? I know there's jobs on my island and there's openings at Wake island as well if you'd be interested in something more tropical.

https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=ExternalCareerSite&_icx=v02n0_j_jtJlZ0LyllhgIJVtVCR8OSg4UFw5SUt_tn0AMltQcRQj6Y/WskRL4zjAfoD&c=1206101&_dissimuloSSO=BXGv4gXiwNU%3ABUuzI_keQOyMKxXDvfEjNxkNUNA

Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your link won't open, just loads forever... My skill set is turning wrench. I fix broken machines. Some refrigeration experience.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

laneends wrote:
Your link won't open, just loads forever... My skill set is turning wrench. I fix broken machines. Some refrigeration experience.

sorry about that, seems to work on my end. Google ASRC federal and look at their careers page, check the AK location or wake island and see what jobs pop up.

Job Title
Mechanic - Motor Vehicle/Ground Support/Heavy Equipment
Job Description
ASRC Federal has ongoing need for Mechanics to support our Air Force contract at Wake Island and Eareckson Air Force Base.

These position will require that the employee work on site at Wake Island or Eareckson Air Station. Transportation will be furnished by government sponsored aircraft. Meals and housing will be provided by the program while working on the island. Employees will live in a dormitory housing environment and meals will be furnished daily through the cafeteria commissary. This role is ideal for someone who is able to remain away for long periods of time while working on island with occasional scheduled trips back home.

Motor Vehicle Mechanic:

Repairs, rebuilds, or overhauls major assemblies of internal combustion automobiles, buses, trucks, or tractors.
Performs generalized maintenance on equipment as required.
Diagnoses the source of trouble and determines the extent of repairs required.
Repairs, rebuilds, and maintains various types of motor vehicles and related equipment including but not limited to engines, drivelines, brakes, pumping assemblies, and hydraulic systems
Heavy Equipment Mechanic:

Trouble-shoot and inspect equipment to diagnose malfunctions, including:
Evaluate extent of all equipment repairs and level of action required.
Communicate the repairs and level of action required to Equipment Manager.
Inspect and repair heavy construction vehicles and other equipment such as crawler cranes, skid steers, excavators, drills, dozers, hammers, backhoes, loaders, tractors, and other heavy equipment.
Ground Support Equipment Mechanic:

Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, analyzes, diagnosis, and using conventional digital multi-meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, circuit card testers, transistor testers, and hand tools.
Maintains external fuel and grounding systems.
Inspects, tests, and operates AGE (Airfield Ground Support Equipment) to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation.
Services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, and compressed air.
Diagnoses mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications
Requirements:

High School Diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
Minimum of four (4) years actual and recent experience in maintenance, repair, and corrosion control of ground support equipment.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel,
Must be able to kneel, crouch, stoop, bend and twist at the waist, stand for extended periods.
May be exposed to heat and cold for extended periods during the work shift. May work inside building work bays on concrete floors and outside on concrete, asphalt or gravel tarmacs.
Ability to pass a physical and drug test
Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
Ability to pass a National Agency Check with Inquires background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law

Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://banned.video/watch?id=60c7fc49d8a40f08b7d0bdcf

Jennifer Bridges of https://www.gofundme.com/f/freedom-of-c ... ng-vaccine joins The Alex Jones Show to break down how she lost her job as a nurse after refusing to sign a waiver and take a mandatory covid injection and being ordered to cover up vaccine injuries and death.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next