Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Biden admin admits Trump didn't "clear church" for photo op 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
This part of the report is confusing to me:

"We also found weaknesses with the operation to clear the park, including the U.S. Secret Service’s deployment before the USPP had begun its dispersal warnings and the USPP’s failure to provide dispersal warnings that were loud enough for everyone to hear and that told protesters where to exit before the clearing operation began."

So did the park police clear the area or the USSS? Or maybe I should understand this to mean that the Park Police were in the process of dispersing, but the Secret Service approached in anticipation of Trump's arrival which created a greater urgency to clear the park in a hurry?

Can I stand here and smirk while you bang that drum?

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:00 pm

skey wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

"We also found weaknesses with the operation to clear the park, including the U.S. Secret Service’s deployment before the USPP had begun its dispersal warnings and the USPP’s failure to provide dispersal warnings that were loud enough for everyone to hear and that told protesters where to exit before the clearing operation began."

So did the park police clear the area or the USSS? Or maybe I should understand this to mean that the Park Police were in the process of dispersing, but the Secret Service approached in anticipation of Trump's arrival which created a greater urgency to clear the park in a hurry?

What are you talking about? I'm asking a question how you interpret this. Nothing confrontational about my question. I read the report, this excerpt was confusing to me, thought I would see if someone can shed some light.

EDIT: I just found the full report. I will give that a read to see if it clears up my own question.

EDIT: Question cleared up. It was just kind of a cluster fuck. Multi agency effort, with an operational plan to wait for the fencing materials and contractors to arrive. Then the agencies would all deploy at a predetermined time to clear the area for the contractors to install the fencing. Secret Service jumped the gun and deployed before the dispersal warnings were given. From there the operation kind of fell apart and led to a less than optimal dispersal results.

There was a moment when Barr arrived on scene prior to the teams initiation the plan and gave the commanding officer a "why isn't this cleared yet?" comment, but that didn't seem to have influence on the operational plan.

Last edited by Fishinpnw on Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
skey wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

What are you talking about? I'm asking a question how you interpret this. Nothing confrontational about my question?

The facts are in, hence, my comment. I certainly didn't take it as confrontational, but re-enforcement of the initial and unending media narrative, which was per their accepted standard of mostly bullshit. Actually, the more important question would be why weren't these clearly violent protests quashed before they got steam?

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:31 pm

skey wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
skey wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

What are you talking about? I'm asking a question how you interpret this. Nothing confrontational about my question?

The facts are in, hence, my comment. I certainly didn't take it as confrontational, but re-enforcement of the initial and unending media narrative, which was per their accepted standard of mostly bullshit. Actually, the more important question would be why weren't these clearly violent protests quashed before they got steam?

Understood. Maybe my question came across like I was still trying to blame Trump. I was only hoping to hear input on the meaning of that part of the summary report that wasn't clear to me. I was able to clear it up after finding the full report that had the details.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Facts are in...
Cluster meet fuck.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
skey wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
skey wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

Understood. Maybe my question came across like I was still trying to blame Trump. I was only hoping to hear input on the meaning of that part of the summary report which I was able get after finding the full report that had the details to clear that up.

No problem Brother! Weeding through the bullshit is taxing at best. :cheers2:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NBC news anchor in visible pain on reporting this.
https://rumble.com/vib42z-nbc-in-pain-a ... p&mc=56yab

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
NBC news anchor in visible pain on reporting this.
https://rumble.com/vib42z-nbc-in-pain-a ... p&mc=56yab

The whole "news" cabal and BLM have zero clue what reality is. Time to turn off, tune out, and drop in.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Regardless, the propaganda machine just keeps marching forward.

And the masses just repeat what they're told without even thinking about it.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still haven't heard NPR mention anything about this since the news came out

I must have missed it

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2