Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:58 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Biden admin admits Trump didn't "clear church" for photo op 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oops. Buried on page 6.

Sorry for the outrage for the last year and millions of social media posts, talking head whining, accusations, election attack ads etc.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/police ... 021-06-09/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:35 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shocking….

Douchebags.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
“I come away from this report skeptical of the version presented here,” said House Natural Resources Committee Chairman Raúl Grijalva, a California Democrat, in a statement.

“The Lafayette Square crackdown was played on repeat on televisions around the world and raised serious questions about why heavily armed law enforcement attacked peaceful civilians practicing their constitutional rights,"

So, maybe all that 'news coverage' was slanted to give a false narrative?

Say it isn't so

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Generally, if you believe the opposite of what the MSM says, odds are, you're correct.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Yeah well, lets not let the truth or any other shit get in the way of a hate Trump story.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:07 am

skey wrote:
Generally, if you believe the opposite of what the MSM says, odds are, you're correct.

Trump exposed the MSM for what they are... Partisan left-wing hacks.

I could not give 2 shits what the MSM says anymore.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
skey wrote:

Trump exposed the MSM for what they are... Partisan left-wing hacks.

I could not give 2 shits what the MSM says anymore.

Smart Man! :thumbsup2:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ahahahahahaha

Even a couple stupid fuks on this vary website used this against Trump. Assholes believe just about anything.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Ahahahahahaha

Even a couple stupid fuks on this vary website used this against Trump. Assholes believe just about anything.

agree

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let's not be rude. Let's give them a chance to apologize and admit they were wrong.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Let's not be rude. Let's give them a chance to apologize and admit they were wrong.

OK Sorry. :bigsmile:

THIS incident was the cornerstone, the foundations of MANY articles railing against Trump, in reality this hurt him at the ballot box. ALL based on a fabrication. NOBODY should feel good about that.

Also, this should NOT be forgotten in 2022 and 2024. When ANY (D) is on the ballot. Liars, pretty much the entire lot, with some very very few notable exceptions.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:28 pm

Who are those few notable exceptions? I am drawing a blank.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
Who are those few notable exceptions? I am drawing a blank.

There are a couple who voted pro-gun in the last 20 years.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:58 pm

This part of the report is confusing to me:

"We also found weaknesses with the operation to clear the park, including the U.S. Secret Service’s deployment before the USPP had begun its dispersal warnings and the USPP’s failure to provide dispersal warnings that were loud enough for everyone to hear and that told protesters where to exit before the clearing operation began."

So did the park police clear the area or the USSS? Or maybe I should understand this to mean that the Park Police were in the process of dispersing, but the Secret Service approached in anticipation of Trump's arrival which created a greater urgency to clear the park in a hurry?

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Ahahahahahaha

That's the problem with assholes, to much shit flows through em. Just a casual observation.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next