Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Immigration Crisis? What Crisis? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Reports from communities along the Mexican border show vast numbers of illegal crossing of people - from more than just Latin America.
.. the barbarian invasions which swamped the HRE weren't necessarily or totally martial attacks as much as they were a constant influx of people from the hinterlands; an overwhelming pressure which overburdened the ability of the Roman economy and social structure to absorb them.

Mainly because of welfare like state that had grown in Rome. Along with decadence. Along with a complete breakdown of the moral fabric. A marked rise in transgender, homosexualism and very loose sexual rules.

Hey that kind of sounds like the US these days. The moral fabric is mostly gone, those few who would stand are shouted down. Won't be long before they are not just shouted down but treated like criminals. The welfare state has grown and grown. Can't blame the poor people coming from everywhere that have been promised free stuff. They have, I want, therefore I come and take whatever I can. Pretty much sums up the Roman Empire. It was never conquered it simply fell apart from within.
Though it will rise again someday soon.

Agreed. I've felt since I was a kid (I was made to study Roman history, glad I did in hindsight) that the USA was following the path of the end of the Roman Empire. I realized that sometime in the late 80's; more recent events have only solidified that idea. No idea what you or I individually could do about it though.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whistleblower report on U.S. military secretly flying illegal aliens.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/w ... al-aliens/

Quote:
Tucker Carlson reveals a leaked email showing that the U.S. Military is moving illegal immigrants secretly around the country from Laughlin Air Force Base in Texas.
"Do not take photographs and refrain from posting anything on social media," the email reads.

Pfff...
Like they haven't done this before!
They are bringing the whole tribes from Somali to Tacoma Northwest Detention Center since... 90's?

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Breaking — In Friday night ruling, Federal Judge declares DACA program is illegal and un-Constitutional.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... itutional/

Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We don’t have an immigration crisis, we have an illegal immigration crisis.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are illegal immigrants being tested for COVID, and if so, are quarantined?

Are they getting the shots?

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106590387826526637

'We will lose our Country if this is not stopped,' Harrington asserted.

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106584494800099719

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106582235103052323

BREAKING: Tucker Reveals Biden Regime Is Using The Military To Secretly Fly Illegal Immigrants Into The U.S.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/07/14/b ... o-the-u-s/

Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) has filed articles of impeachment against Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for presiding “over a reckless abandonment of border security and immigration enforcement” as the head of the agency.

On Tuesday, Biggs filed the articles of impeachment, accusing Mayorkas of being “a threat to the sovereignty and security of our nation” by putting the United States “more in danger today than when he began serving as Secretary” in a statement.

In article one of the impeachment, Biggs alleges that Mayorkas is violating his oath by “failing to maintain operational control of the border and releasing hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens into the interior of the United States.”

In article two of the impeachment, Biggs writes that Mayorkas has “placed departmental personnel and American citizens at risk of exposure to and contracting COVID-19, by refusing to take necessary steps to prevent potentially contagious illegal aliens from entering the United States.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -mayorkas/

Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

But immigrants aren't bring covid into the country!?

COVID outbreak at ICE facility in Tacoma worsens
https://www.heraldnet.com/northwest/covid-outbreak-at-ice-facility-in-tacoma-worsens/

Quote:
Virtually all of those who contracted the virus tested positive shortly after arriving at the Tacoma facility, leading Korthuis and his legal rights organization to contend the government is not taking adequate precautions when transferring people.

Huh

Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DHS Sec:

“A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know, if, if our borders are the first line of defense, we’re going to lose and this is unsustainable,” Mayorkas said, according to leaked audio obtained by Fox News’ Bill Melugin through a Border Patrol source.

“We can’t continue like this, our people in the field cant continue and our system isn’t built for it,” Mayorkis added."

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/le ... nt=firefly

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:44 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Good Job Karmalla....

And Myorcus blames TRump...

Go figure.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
We don’t have an immigration crisis, we have an illegal immigration crisis.

Bingo!!!!!
Not a damned thing wrong with immigration, nothing at all.
Once you ALLOW those to pour in across a border, you are aiding and abetting illegal activities.

Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Federal judge issues order for Biden admin to resume Trump admin's "Remain in Mexico" program until such time as the Biden admin properly rescinds the act and until it has sufficient resources to house those aliens which are apprehended rather than merely releasing them into the U.S.

Biden's team must now also report the the court on the matter on the 15th of each month to show compliance.

Suit was brought by NE and TX.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/15/ju ... 2021-08-15

His Fraudulency must be wetting his pan... oh, he prollly ardy does that....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Border Patrol shoots at illegal sitting on the top of the border wall.
https://twitter.com/KazmiWajahat/status ... 4289236993

Spoiler: show
Did you really believe that! :rofl9:

Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Border Patrol shoots at illegal sitting on the top of the border wall.
https://twitter.com/KazmiWajahat/status ... 4289236993

Did you really believe that! :rofl9:

Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The reality of the current alternatives to illegal immigration is a twisted -and very intentionally contrived - dilemma with the options (falsely) presented as a choice between unfettered access/loss of sovereignty or the creation of, effectively, a prison (construction of a wall).

A far more effective strategy with way less impact on our freedom, but with less of a chance of being implemented, is a crack down on the people who would employ illegal labor - from big industry down to the pikers that pick up the Home Depot squatters.

"Everbody does it" has eroded the moral integrity of the nation.

(I'm not claiming to be a saint )

FJB

Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next