Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
 Immigration Crisis? What Crisis? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

On the radio today that POS Biden has yet to visit.....

He went to the beach this weekend Karmallla went to her al-ma-mater Football game.

2 million illegals 4 months.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/politics ... index.html

From the MARCH 2021 CNN article:

Quote:
"We're not in the business of dentition. We're forced into the business because we can't turn them over to anybody," he added.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From TODAY 9/20/2021:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/20/biden-to- ... ghan-evac/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state- ... et-to-125k

What a stupid fuk. YES to this during a so called pandemic.

Quote:
The new limit is double the current cap of 62,500 refugees, which Biden raised in May from the previous limit of 15,000 set by former President Donald Trump.

Wait, what?????

I thought this shit was all Trumps doing?????

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

THE RAPES BEGIN — Gang of Afghan refugees sexually assault female soldier at Ft. Bliss.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/a ... -ft-bliss/

From comments:

“In all of the Army’s wisdom, I was forced to take a PT test while engaged in combat operations (entire company requirement) in Afghanistan in 2010. In even more Einsteinien thought, a small group of three of us were transported, unarmed, to an Afghan Army compound to take the test because they had a running track. We had a Sargent with a rifle with us, but he was on the other side of the field. One of our participants was a young black girl. The ANA soldiers were going nuts because she was in shorts and short sleeves, and they have no self discipline! As the senior officer on the scene, and in her defense, II yelled at them and made a shhhh sign with my index finger to my lips. They became irritated and clutched their Kalashnakov rifles. At that point, more so than any “hot” LZ I ever flew into, I thought I was sure to be murdered. Luckily, we ran back to our truck and left the scene, after passing our PT tests, of course. Army intelligence in an oxymoron! My point being: These people need sharia law to control themselves. This poor soldier in New Mexico is a sign of what’s to come.”

Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TX Sheriff invites Biden down to visit border ops. Says in addition to COVID the Haitians brought measels and Leprosy.

https://www.firstreporter24.com/politic ... -with-him/

Reminds me of the joke about the old senior citizen who goes to the FL beach each year. Sitting in the sun he was approached by professional vendor of horizontal refreshment.
"You selling?" asks he.
"You buying?" says she.
A price is negotiated and they retire to his hotel room.

A couple of weeks later he is in his physician's office being treated for the Clap.

The following year... same senior... same beach... same professional.
"You selling?" asks he.
"you buying?" says she.
Against his better judgement the same deal is struck and off they go to refresh.

A few weeks later, the senior is again in his physicians office, this time getting a shot for syphilis.

The next year, the senior is sitting in his usual spot when the professional walks her beat.
"What are you selling this year?" he asks, "Leprosy?"

What is Joe Biden selling?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

An examination of how 25-30,000 people can cross international borders with impunity, and without the need for provision. Just how do tens of thousands of people feed themselves and tend to the other necessities required to travel through multiple countries and thousands of miles?

Who (here) is profiting from this? For surely, if this is a cost and not a profit, there would be more media examination and a stronger Federal response.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/07/ho ... 2021-10-07

The author explores the routes and mechanism of border crossing/illegal immigration - human trafficking.

I'm not sure I agree with his assessment that the U.S. will have to pay for the foreign infrastructure to stop the flow abroad; pouring more money into already corrupt govt's invites only more graft and a perpetuation of the "crises" to keep the money flowing. I think threatening (and following through) with turning off the spigot that already flows from Uncle Sugar's coffers should be sufficient incentive.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Reports from communities along the Mexican border show vast numbers of illegal crossing of people - from more than just Latin America.
.. the barbarian invasions which swamped the HRE weren't necessarily or totally martial attacks as much as they were a constant influx of people from the hinterlands; an overwhelming pressure which overburdened the ability of the Roman economy and social structure to absorb them.

Mainly because of welfare like state that had grown in Rome. Along with decadence. Along with a complete breakdown of the moral fabric. A marked rise in transgender, homosexualism and very loose sexual rules.

Hey that kind of sounds like the US these days. The moral fabric is mostly gone, those few who would stand are shouted down. Won't be long before they are not just shouted down but treated like criminals. The welfare state has grown and grown. Can't blame the poor people coming from everywhere that have been promised free stuff. They have, I want, therefore I come and take whatever I can. Pretty much sums up the Roman Empire. It was never conquered it simply fell apart from within.
Though it will rise again someday soon.

Gibbons was good for his time, but he missed the biggest problem that Rome had. The real reason they let all those people in - Plague. Plagues had put a big dent in the Roman population and they needed people. People to man the gates. People to tend the fields. People to do everything. Rome felt they needed those people. What they didn't count on was that those people didn't need Rome, just what Rome had.

Only problem is that their plague in the US seems to have failed....... In the US were almost at 600K deaths over a population fo 320M which is about a .2% death rate. Successive plagues hit Rome about every 40-70 years and each had death rates estimated between 10 and 25%.

There was something else going on....the Earth got colder much colder...The HRE existed during a warm period in which it was very easy to grow crops, food was plentiful. Once the temp cooled off food got scarce and it became nearly impossible to man an army that spanned thousands of miles.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
There was something else going on....the Earth got colder much colder...The HRE existed during a warm period in which it was very easy to grow crops, food was plentiful. Once the temp cooled off food got scarce and it became nearly impossible to man an army that spanned thousands of miles.

So climate change?

If they had only banned plastic bags and switched to electric chariots…

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

The cold period your thinking of bottomed out around 100 BC and temps had been on the upswing for the last 500-600 years of the (Western) Roman Empire. Temps were on the downswing for the first ~500 years during a lot of the its expansion. By the time the HRE was established, the cold period was pretty much over.

We used to have a saying about the HRE. It wasn't Holy, it wasn't Roman, and it wasn't an Empire. Western Rome (what we call the Roman Empire) fell in 476 (ignoring Justinian's reconquest from 530-554 - which ended specifically because he lost 25-40% of his army to the plague - and Belisauris died). The HRE wasn't established 800, when the Pope officially named Charlemagne as the Roman Emperor - even though he wasn't Roman because Irene deposed her son and named herself "Empress of Rome" and Pope would not recognize a woman on the throne (skipping over a lot of politics with Charles Martel and my favorite characters - Pepin the Short and Charles the Bald which established the HRE in the physical sense). Personally, I think this was the turning point that led to the Great Schism between the Roman Catholic Church and Eastern Orthodoxy (but that didn't happen until about 1050) because the Pope pissed the Byzantines off. After that the HRE steadily declined in importance and territory until Napoleon put an end to it when marched through the German States.

People will argue this to the death, but Roman Empire didn't fall until 1453 - the West refused to acknowledge it because of course, how could it be the Roman Empire without Rome? They generally referred to as Greece because it encompassed pretty much all of the Greek Empire. However, the people modern historians call the Byzantines considered themselves Roman. It was in continuous operation with the same people with the same governmental structure, and even the same Christian church (which we know call Eastern Orthodox) same everything - except it didn't physically occupy Rome.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaPo has a plan for refugees — ‘Diversify white and Christian Wyoming with Afghan Muslim invaders’
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/w ... y-wyoming/

I hope they'll enjoy the winter there!
:ROFLMAO:

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Um, if they let Californians move there, then they have takin in refugees...

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
WaPo has a plan for refugees — ‘Diversify white and Christian Wyoming with Afghan Muslim invaders’

"The Post interviewed a series of individuals for the piece, including those who said Afghan resettlement in Wyoming could “help with diversification” and break from their “conservative beliefs.”

and thus the reason for the "refugees"

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

I think they're taking a big leap of faith that these guys will be liberal....

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/RealAlexJones/posts/107085378592525309

Drone Captures Millions of Dollars Worth of Border Wall Sitting Unused

https://www.infowars.com/posts/drone-ca ... ng-unused/

Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://gab.com/RealAlexJones/posts/107085378592525309
Drone Captures Millions of Dollars Worth of Border Wall Sitting Unused
https://www.infowars.com/posts/drone-ca ... ng-unused/

Treason...

Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Comments!!!

Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bottleneck? Supply chain problems? No problem!

Joe's bringing in thousands of skilled workers to get the economy back on track. No vax problems either.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/shock ... nt=firefly

FJB

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next