Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The next war... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
We get so much intel from Israel.

If Biden screws this up, look for more attacks on Americans...

Do you think it would help if we sent a letter to Israel saying most of America doesn’t like him either?

:ROFLMAO:

They probably know...

Sun May 16, 2021 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So something that made me smile.

Israel found out the the ASSOCIATED PRESS was sharing a building with Hamas. They even gave those slimeball hack journalists fair warning then destroyed the building. Then the Associated Depressed cried foul and claimed that Hamas wasn't there and Israel targeted them on purpose.

So Israel got on the phone to Biden and shared the intel that proved the AP was lying.

We now have proof that the lib media is actively cohabitating and possibly collaborating with an international terrorist organization.
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israe ... say-668303

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon May 17, 2021 8:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

Israel found out the the ASSOCIATED PRESS was sharing a building with Hamas. They even gave those slimeball hack journalists fair warning then destroyed the building. Then the Associated Depressed cried foul and claimed that Hamas wasn't there and Israel targeted them on purpose.

So Israel got on the phone to Biden and shared the intel that proved the AP was lying.

We now have proof that the lib media is actively cohabitating and possibly collaborating with an international terrorist organization.

Of course. Biden on board.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon May 17, 2021 8:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Back on topic.

As we approach going on 2 weeks soon (with Israel and Hamas).

Other hotspots remain and I fear they will flare up soon.

I do see ground forces entering Gaza as this continues.
I see also a clearing of Gaza - most targets are deep and hidden and getting to them will mean boots on the ground.

Stopping now would be all a waste. Hamas as poked e bear and it’s tired and won’t stop until it’s so costly to poke him again that they will drive that point home. They can clear and take away those tools (weapons and leaders).

It’s what to do with all the people that for long term consequences of taking over Gaza is the issue for Israel.

Wed May 19, 2021 3:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Israel and Hamas called a cease fire.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed May 19, 2021 3:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Israel and Hamas called a cease fire.

Well let’s not grab headlines... “CNN”

Let’s get the whole story here.

Hamas reports they feel that there will be a cease fire deal within 2 days. Please make sure you understand who is saying this... Hamas. The point being that they started this and have shot over 3,000 rockets now. This isn’t coming from Israel. Israel are still targeting and taking care of business.

There is no ceasefire as of right now.

“Hamas official Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook expects ceasefire within two days (as) IDF fighter jets carry out airstrikes in Gaza”

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/hamas ... ays-668574

Oh look Hamas is willing for ceasefire under these 2 conditions. Gee... let’s see if Israel will bite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... ire-terms/

Wed May 19, 2021 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bigsmile:

And Biden is telling Israel to de-escalate.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed May 19, 2021 4:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

And Biden is telling Israel to de-escalate.

And Israel is going to listen to him?

I don’t think so.

Biden is certainly no friend to Israel and seems he is fond of Iran. So much so that he’s willing to bend the US over to get an Iran Nuclear Deal...

As always time and fact will play out soon. It’s playing out as we speak. Things are happening and holy crap it’s not good folks.

Wed May 19, 2021 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Agree with everything you said.

Just picking headlines...

Do justice. Love mercy.

Wed May 19, 2021 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Next headline...

'Israel continues airstrikes as Palestinians urge for peace, ceasefire request ignored'..

Something like that.... Watch.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed May 19, 2021 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Next headline...

'Israel continues airstrikes as Palestinians urge for peace, ceasefire request ignored'..

Something like that.... Watch.

Yup.

Already seen one along the lines of, "If Israel doesn't stop bombing hamas, it will be genocide. Already hundreds of children dead."

Do justice. Love mercy.

Wed May 19, 2021 4:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Biden playing footsie with Iran leads to Israel bombing Iranian nuke works - it's a long term plan. Not sure exactly who's plan but in the end Iran nukes get cancelled.

Thu May 20, 2021 5:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have to disappoint you boys, we won't be going to war with Russia...
Creepy Joe has lifted the sanctions, that Trump put in place, which will let Vlad to complete the gas line to Europe

Vlad is laughing, all the way to the bank.

Thu May 20, 2021 6:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
I have to disappoint you boys, we won't be going to war with Russia...
Creepy Joe has lifted the sanctions, that Trump put in place, which will let Vlad to complete the gas line to Europe

Vlad is laughing, all the way to the bank.

Russian collusion!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu May 20, 2021 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

I will say it for the 1000th time, when you know their end game, none of their actions come as a surprise

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu May 20, 2021 6:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next