Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 am

So where is the next war?
Say within next 2-6 months or less.

US with Iran?
South and North Korea?
China and Australia?
China and Taiwan?
Israel and Palestine?

My guess would be the later... Israel and Palestine with China and Taiwan soon after.

It’s amazing what we don’t see in the US media.

Re: The next war...

Tue May 11, 2021 8:23 am

Iran. Obama and Biden ensured that, and the chaos of the Israeli elections mean they may not be able to head it off.

Tue May 11, 2021 8:33 am

Biden is investing way too much work to get the Nuclear deal back. Why? Who knows. He’s begging and sent teams to try to get Iran back in good favor.

Makes no sense since we have most all the cards in the deal but Iran seems set to defy Biden and are not giving in without a total win from the deal.

Don’t get me wrong. I see exchange of fire coming soon. Blows by the military but Biden declaring war isn’t something I see. I can see Syria more than Iran. Even though Iran is running Syria.

Tue May 11, 2021 9:31 am

FL, TX and AZ with DC and CA

Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 am

The Korean war technically never ended, but I'm sure you know that.

Tue May 11, 2021 10:40 am

Not sure where it will be, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a major terrorist attack on US soil sooner rather than later.

Tue May 11, 2021 10:40 am

Correct.

Went back in 2015 and got to check out the DMZ.

Interesting what one can see and doesn’t see while driving up there.

What I mean is from a military viewpoint... All the choke points are structured to blow or become major roadblocks. Impassable even with tanks. If one really knew that they just drove under a huge bomb. Lol

Tue May 11, 2021 10:58 am

bubblewhip wrote:The Korean war technically never ended, but I'm sure you know that.

Russia and Japan never signed a peace treaty officially ending World War II.

Tue May 11, 2021 11:21 am

Forget kinetic wars, at least first.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020 ... apse-2020/
Soften up the enemy psychologically, i.e. Yuri Bezmenov.

Degrade their armed forces by resting on their laurels, not keeping pace with technology. Create a consolidation of the defense industry with fewer players with more to lose. In the interest of saving money, offshore your defense capability. Get involved with peripheral conflicts.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/04/22/check ... re-warned/
Using media and education, feminize and soften the society.

Then further erode the US population with limited bio warfare attacks, both to weaken the population physically and the economic base.

The final sign will be the death of the US dollar, any remaining US allies will not find it feasible less profitable to be aligned with Washington.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/04/15/are-r ... world-war/
Then all at once, in unison, in a coordinated attack, first start with Ukraine and Taiwan. When these are quickly overrun and the US and its Allies are demoralized with the inaction of the US, strike a final blow on the US mainland, in coordination with fifth columnists in North America in a Red Dawn invasion, after an EMP attack.

Tue May 11, 2021 12:09 pm

jackass wrote:Forget kinetic wars, at least first.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020 ... apse-2020/
Soften up the enemy psychologically, i.e. Yuri Bezmenov.

Degrade their armed forces by resting on their laurels, not keeping pace with technology. Create a consolidation of the defense industry with fewer players with more to lose. In the interest of saving money, offshore your defense capability. Get involved with peripheral conflicts.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/04/22/check ... re-warned/
Using media and education, feminize and soften the society.

Then further erode the US population with limited bio warfare attacks, both to weaken the population physically and the economic base.

The final sign will be the death of the US dollar, any remaining US allies will not find it feasible less profitable to be aligned with Washington.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/04/15/are-r ... world-war/
Then all at once, in unison, in a coordinated attack, first start with Ukraine and Taiwan. When these are quickly overrun and the US and its Allies are demoralized with the inaction of the US, strike a final blow on the US mainland, in coordination with fifth columnists in North America in a Red Dawn invasion, after an EMP attack.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/11/stanley ... tatus.html
Fed is endangering the dollar’s global reserve status.

"Federal Reserve policies aimed at keeping markets and the economy afloat during the pandemic could end up threatening the long-term health of the U.S. dollar, investing magnate Stanley Druckenmiller told CNBC on Tuesday.

The chairman and CEO of Duquesne Family Office said the Fed’s insistence on holding interest rates down and buying trillions in bonds even though markets are thriving and the economy is booming is a long-term risk.

“I can’t find any period in history where monetary and fiscal policy were this out of step with the economic circumstances, not one,” Druckenmiller said during a”Squawk Box” interview.

Though he does not take issue with the Fed’s initial actions to combat the pandemic-related threats, Druckenmiller said the central bank has kept its foot on the accelerator too long.

He asserted that the Fed has continued its policies to help underwrite the spending binge in Congress, which has allocated more than $5 trillion in stimulus and is contemplating trillions more in infrastructure-related spending."
Last edited by surevaliance on Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 pm

China Vs Taiwan or Russia Vs Ukraine would be my bet. We're not willing to throw down with either country because we don't have the leadership with the spine to do something about it. Iran we would just retaliate by bombing them with pallets of cash.

Tue May 11, 2021 1:07 pm

NotAMerc wrote:Iran we would just retaliate by bombing them with pallets of cash.

So after all the inflation, they'd be able to buy like 2 breads?

Tue May 11, 2021 1:14 pm

Yeah! But it will be 2 good loads of bread.
Not the cheap kind. Lol

Tue May 11, 2021 1:20 pm

os2firefox wrote:
NotAMerc wrote:Iran we would just retaliate by bombing them with pallets of cash.

So after all the inflation, they'd be able to buy like 2 breads?

If they were smart, sure! But they'll just use it to buy the latest and greatest from China or Russia. Use it so send some more toys to their Palestinian proxies so they can continue pissing off the Israelis'.

Tue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm

Trump supporting Israel and shunning the Palestinians BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT TALK was the right thing to, and his other efforts were actually working. Democrats fuked that in very short order.

The world is laughing at Biden and he doesn't know it.

Somebody gonna go hump something while Joe sleeps.
Post a reply