Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The next war... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/dam-near-chinas-flooded-zhenghou-city-collapses-third-last-48-hours

A dam near the city of Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province has been destroyed by heavy flooding, after being seriously damaged in heavy storms that killed several people and brought the region to a halt, local media reported.

The Chinese army warned that a stricken dam in the centre of the country "could collapse at any time" after being severely damaged in torrential storms that killed at least three people and brought the region to a standstill. Weather authorities also issued the highest warning level for central Henan province as downpours caused widespread disruption and the evacuation of residents of flooded streets.

On Tuesday evening the regional unit of the People's Liberation Army warned that the relentless downpour had caused a 20-meter breach in the Yihetan dam in Luoyang -- a city of around seven million people -- with the risk that it "may collapse at any time."

I'm guessing the Hollywood celebs and libtards should go over there and help them out. And while they're gone, cancel their US Visas. :thumbsup2:

Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ro ... li=BBnb7Kz

Royal Navy has just one fully operational destroyer

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/royal-navy-has-just-one-fully-operational-destroyer/ar-AAMmI5M?ocid=TSHDHP&li=BBnb7Kz

And it looks like an Italian Pope.

The west is doomed.

Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:52 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/royal-navy-has-just-one-fully-operational-destroyer/ar-AAMmI5M?ocid=TSHDHP&li=BBnb7Kz

The west is doomed.

I thought the meek inherited the Earth...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
jackass wrote:

The west is doomed.

I thought the meek inherited the Earth...

No, the Greek.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:01 pm

jackass wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/dam-near-chinas-flooded-zhenghou-city-collapses-third-last-48-hours

A dam near the city of Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province has been destroyed by heavy flooding, after being seriously damaged in heavy storms that killed several people and brought the region to a halt, local media reported.

The Chinese army warned that a stricken dam in the centre of the country "could collapse at any time" after being severely damaged in torrential storms that killed at least three people and brought the region to a standstill. Weather authorities also issued the highest warning level for central Henan province as downpours caused widespread disruption and the evacuation of residents of flooded streets.

On Tuesday evening the regional unit of the People's Liberation Army warned that the relentless downpour had caused a 20-meter breach in the Yihetan dam in Luoyang -- a city of around seven million people -- with the risk that it "may collapse at any time."

Damn.

Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
jackass wrote:

Damn.

Not no mo'

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

Umm, report might be true but photo is not.

Quote:
CHINA-ENVIRONMENT-FLOOD
This aerial photo taken on July 19, 2020 shows water released from the Xiaolangdi Reservoir Dam in Luoyang in China's central Henan province, in preparation of the upcoming annual flood season at the Yellow River basin. (Photo by STR / AFP) / China OUT (Photo by STR/AFP via Getty Images)

https://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/this-aerial-photo-taken-on-july-19-2020-shows-water-news-photo/1227697435?adppopup=true

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm sure they don't have the resources to get a live shot, but a representative photo of another Chinese Dam.

But since this site targets men, some appropriate eye candy is useful for visualization purposes.

Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:40 pm

I've been waiting to hear some (horrific) news about the Three Gorges dam --- that one was having all sorts of problems last year....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I've been waiting to hear some (horrific) news about the Three Gorges dam --- that one was having all sorts of problems last year....

I've actually been in the Chinese (ex-defense) factory where they made the huge armatures for the gens.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106646952181819662

https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/25/chin ... ty-sphere/

key takeaway for me:
A good indicator of the demographic advantage of large nations is not absolute numbers (otherwise India and China would have been sharing world power decades ago) but median age. Even in our increasing era of shrinking Western families, by 2050 the median age in America will be 44 years, but 56 in China. Indeed, China may already have 150 million residents over 65, nearly half the current population of the United States—at the very time the Chinese family is becoming Westernized, and the elderly increasingly dependent on the state.

China’s population density is almost five times greater than that of the United States, in a country in which the effects on its cramped population from natural and man-made disasters—floods, draughts [sic], earthquakes, unclean air, industrial waste, and polluted water—resemble more an early 20th-century than a 21st-century nation. [what would the Three Gorges Dam collapsing do?]

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106646952181819662

https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/25/chin ... ty-sphere/

key takeaway for me:
A good indicator of the demographic advantage of large nations is not absolute numbers (otherwise India and China would have been sharing world power decades ago) but median age. Even in our increasing era of shrinking Western families, by 2050 the median age in America will be 44 years, but 56 in China. Indeed, China may already have 150 million residents over 65, nearly half the current population of the United States—at the very time the Chinese family is becoming Westernized, and the elderly increasingly dependent on the state.

China’s population density is almost five times greater than that of the United States, in a country in which the effects on its cramped population from natural and man-made disasters—floods, draughts [sic], earthquakes, unclean air, industrial waste, and polluted water—resemble more an early 20th-century than a 21st-century nation. [what would the Three Gorges Dam collapsing do?]

The median age of Chinese population is why I think they came up with covid 19. They had to thin the aged in their country and it got loose or the US thought it was a good idea. Think about it, it took out the old and sick mostly. Less SSI going out, less drains on society, etc…,etc…

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/1 ... und-bunker

Fresh satellite imagery of China’s new military base in Djibouti shows it is significantly more complex, with a large underground component, and an expansive defensive perimeter, than originally thought. The new details only underscore the importance of the facilities and the likelihood that they will serve as more than just a logistics hub for future Chinese operations.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Weren't we (the US) in Djibouti?

Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Future bootcamp...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next