Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Lynnwood property owners take it back from squatter's. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Having watched this squatter crap occur in a neighborhood not far from mine, i like this story. The one i am talking about cost the homeowner over 10K in legal fee's and drug on for months while they destroyed the Home before the Sheriff executed the Court ruling.

I would not have the patience to stand by for all of that Legal crap before i just cleared my Property.
It was a happy ending for the homeowner's fortunately. The evicted person's could have called the Cop's and then it would have had a different outcome for the Homeowner with the current Political climate.

https://komonews.com/news/local/lynnwoo ... -squatters

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gee, I don't understand why there's a lack of rental properties around Seattle

Quote:
Rai and his uncles say after this ordeal, they’re getting out of the rental property game.

Oh

Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

Quote:
Rai and his uncles say after this ordeal, they’re getting out of the rental property game.

Oh

It's just shocking why there aren't more. Maybe the Seattle City Council can explain why? :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

Quote:

Oh

It's just shocking why there aren't more. Maybe the Seattle City Council can explain why? :popcorn:

Hmmm....they don’t want you to own a gun, and they don’t want to fund the police, and they don’t want to prosecute criminal behavior.

I guess they just want us to let people take anything they want...

Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And you can bet these three dead bests are doing the exact same thing again right now.

One thought cones to mind. What the (blsnk) are the cops worth if they won't arrest these criminals. What good is the judicial process if they trash your place and suffer no consequences.

Until trash like these are forced to pay FULL restitution. Why should they bother to respect someone else's property.

Isreal had it right when you pay restitution or get sold to be a slave until you have paid it back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
And you can bet these three dead bests are doing the exact same thing again right now.

One thought cones to mind. What the (blsnk) are the cops worth if they won't arrest these criminals. What good is the judicial process if they trash your place and suffer no consequences.

Until trash like these are forced to pay FULL restitution. Why should they bother to respect someone else's property.

Isreal had it right when you pay restitution or get sold to be a slave until you have paid it back.

It’s not the cops, it’s the da office and judges

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:27 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

On some of our commercial properties, tents will pop up overnight. Local LEA can't / won't do shit about it. So, our grounds crew does the rounds, and if the tent is empty, it goes into the back of the truck where it heads to the dump. After a while, word got around that tents don't last long on our sites, and they stopped appearing as often.... odd.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
On some of our commercial properties, tents will pop up overnight. Local LEA can't / won't do shit about it. So, our grounds crew does the rounds, and if the tent is empty, it goes into the back of the truck where it heads to the dump. After a while, word got around that tents don't last long on our sites, and they stopped appearing as often.... odd.

Wait till they’re occupied and burn them down. Doesn’t take up as much room that way.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like the owners are immigrants.
Those hardworking guys don't give a shit about stupid liberal policies.
:thumbsup2:

Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:

It’s not the cops, it’s the da office and judges

Some of the video showed drug paraphernalia. The state legislature did at least pass something to make it a crime, cops should have picked them up for that.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is why we need a real life version of the A-Team.....

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them... maybe you can hire The A-Team."

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:

It's a con, they produced reasonable looking documents saying they leased the place. If you don't catch the people breaking into the place by force, then it becomes a "your word against theirs" situation.

It's to prevent landowners from conning their tenants, by taking rent money on a contract and immediately kicking them out after they didn't like something afterwords. If a land owner comes in and tries to kick you out and you produce a lease agreement, the cop isn't there to judge whether the document is real or not because the cop can't tell at that very moment. All the cop knows is there are people who it doesn't look like they broke into the place, living there and they have a document saying that they can be there, where the owner says they shouldn't be.

What do you want the cop to do, that doesn't also let your own landlord just kick out this hour claiming that they never signed a lease with you?

Judging whether the docs are fake or not is not for the cop to decide, it's for a court. It's why it's a civil case matter.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
This is why we need a real life version of the A-Team.....
"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them... maybe you can hire The A-Team."

Every 'Merican needs to be a member of that team.
Otherwise, there will be "teams" (gangs) who will start solving "problems" for the money.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:47 am

Unfortunately, with the landlord/tenant laws the way they are, this is the risk you take being in the rental game. I've seen landlords try and take advantage of people, but the majority of the cases I've seen it's the landlord having to wade their way through courts to finally get a non-paying tenant removed. It would be nice if the courts moved faster on these cases so the landlords can get their property back sooner, but that is never going to be the case.

The only way to get your losses back is to sue in civil court. Good luck.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:46 am

The sheriff's office just vacated the property across from me yesterday. When I came home someone was in there so I called the shefif's department and reported it. Inspite of the sheriff department having their notice on the door the sheriff department shifted me to the local PD. The phone transfer never happened so I called the local PD. After 5:00PM the local PD does not answer the phone so I called 911. The 911 operator asks me if I asked the persons in the building in violation of the sheriff department order who they are. My responce to the 911 operator..If I am to ask them if they have a legal right to the structure and they get physically hostile because of my disability they are going to wind up in a body bag. 911 responce.....Thankyou for reporting an officer will be there shortly.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]