Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Cyber attack shuts down major fuel pipeline

Wed May 12, 2021 7:49 pm

The town my mother-in-law in Oregon lives is out of gas. She is a small rural community south of Salem. We topped off yesterday just to be cautious.

Wed May 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Welcome to the Green New Deal, you carbon slaves.

Wed May 12, 2021 10:02 pm

:ROFLMAO:

Wed May 12, 2021 10:19 pm

Meanwhile, Gov. Whitmer is having a pissing match with a Canadian energy company and wants them to shut down pipeline that has had an easement through her state since 1953... because it might spill.

Domestic jobs are at stake too. She's been fighting them since November and is threatening to seize their profits. Good timing to push this issue, no?

Seems like the war on oil is full steam ahead (steam... get it? see what I did there? I kill me)

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/gov ... -operating

Yeah... it's a PBS link but it was the first one on the search list and I'm tired.

Thu May 13, 2021 7:34 am

"The real crime is the billions we pay to federal agencies such as FBI and CIA under the pretense of keeping this country safe."

Thu May 13, 2021 8:18 am

The Rhodium Group released a new report that shows China is now emitting more C02 than all other developed nations COMBINED, and they will keep increasing for decades.

So while China does whatever they fuck they want we're supposed to sabotage and destroy our economy and way of life?

If AGW science is real, which I seriously doubt at this point because of a lot of research I have done, then nothing we do matters in the face of China's, India's, Brazil's and Russia's actions. And if it isn't real then all this is for nothing. The environazis are destroying us in a way the USSR never could. Green is the New Red.

Thu May 13, 2021 8:38 am

It was announced that the pipeline is reopening. How much do you want to bet Biden's people just paid the ransom? (With newly printed money.)

Thu May 13, 2021 8:43 am

So far Biden is batting O for 120+. Yet the left? Nothing to see here move along.

Thu May 13, 2021 8:47 am

Pablo wrote:So far Biden is batting O for 120+. Yet the left? Nothing to see here move along.

They don't give a fuck. As long as they're in charge, that's all that matters. Biden could fuck a 6yo on live TV and it would be alright with them. :cussing:

Thu May 13, 2021 8:49 am

AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:So far Biden is batting O for 120+. Yet the left? Nothing to see here move along.

They don't give a fuck. As long as they're in charge, that's all that matters. Biden could fuck a 6yo on live TV and it would be alright with them. :cussing:

That might be the only thing......on second thought. Trump's fault.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:50 pm

What could possibly be hacked now for more ransom?

Power grid?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:54 pm

That is some of the stupidest shit we've seen this year and let me tell you, we've seen some stupid ass shit since January!

Thu May 13, 2021 3:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oD1paLRnc

Thu May 13, 2021 3:42 pm

So a private company in charge of critical infrastructure got hacked and had to pay a ransom because of their shitty cybersecurity, yet if the federal government mandated stricter cybersecurity standards a lot of people on the right would be screeching about how rEgUlAtIoNs ArE bAd

Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 pm

You should see the DEFcon talks about industrial controls being remotely accessible via the internet.

'Security' isn't their thing.
Post a reply