Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 Retitled: Ongoing Elections Investigations 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
We're bringing it up because we would like to read it and understand what he's saying

Formatting in a way other than streamofthoughtrunonsentence would be more conducive to conversation

That's all, we're not making fun of him or attaching the content, just asking for it to be a little easier to read

You beat me to it.

Exactly.

I'll admit, I skipped it as well. In exactly the way Pablo describes. Started without a bang. Then, faced with what looked like an impenetrable wall of text, I gave up and skipped over it.

But I would LIKE to easily read what he has to say.

It's boring to only ever read what you agree with, or what fits your own narrative.

And it's a shame to miss out on something that you might agree with, because it is just too difficult to read it.

Jukk0u, yeah, it isn't a lot of effort to go back and read it. But that's not the point. The point is that it is unnecessary effort in the first place.

And because of the extra effort, many will simply skip over it.

Why waste your effort on something that will be ignored, when it could have been made more readable with just a few keystrokes, and more people will actually read it because you did so?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri May 28, 2021 7:40 am

And a follow up vid.... DAMN --- caught in the act of wiping data..... it won't be long before someone is busted for this and they start rolling over on all the others involved. This is going to get good....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri May 28, 2021 8:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
And a follow up vid.... DAMN --- caught in the act of wiping data..... it won't be long before someone is busted for this and they start rolling over on all the others involved. This is going to get good....

Unless they commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head.

Fri May 28, 2021 10:19 am

The greatest limitation you can put on your understanding, is to think that you already know. So if you havent figured out that the same group of entities who stole the presidency of our country, are the same group of entites that traffic in sex slavery, weapons, illegal/legal drugs, and vax industries. Then you have a lot of catching up to do. Realize that they didnt steal your car. They stole your freedom, your way of life, your rights, your Constitution, your personal safety decision making...... and for what? To keep you safe? The audit is the beginning

Fri May 28, 2021 1:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm just going to point this out once, and I'm not mocking you in any way

Simply throwing in a carriage return every now and then makes what you write much easier to read and (I think) gives it a little more impact

Pitbull wrote:
The greatest limitation you can put on your understanding, is to think that you already know

So if you havent figured out that the same group of entities who stole the presidency of our country, are the same group of entites that traffic in sex slavery, weapons, illegal/legal drugs, and vax industries. Then you have a lot of catching up to do

Realize that they didnt steal your car. They stole your freedom, your way of life, your rights, your Constitution, your personal safety decision making...... and for what? To keep you safe? The audit is the beginning

I appreciate what you post and want to read it, even if I don't always agree

Fri May 28, 2021 1:27 pm

PA coming into play now too!!!!!!!!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Fri May 28, 2021 3:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
I'm just going to point this out once, and I'm not mocking you in any way

Simply throwing in a carriage return every now and then makes what you write much easier to read and (I think) gives it a little more impact

Pitbull wrote:
The greatest limitation you can put on your understanding, is to think that you already know

So if you havent figured out that the same group of entities who stole the presidency of our country, are the same group of entites that traffic in sex slavery, weapons, illegal/legal drugs, and vax industries. Then you have a lot of catching up to do

Realize that they didnt steal your car. They stole your freedom, your way of life, your rights, your Constitution, your personal safety decision making...... and for what? To keep you safe? The audit is the beginning

I appreciate what you post and want to read it, even if I don't always agree

HA! I don't think they teach "carriage return" in school anymore.

I had to take typing TWICE in high school because they went from manual to "Electra" so we had to do it twice.
I was 85 WPM on manual and 120 on "Electra". I thought it was the most useless class I ever took but 2.5 years out of high school, I was back on a typewriter.

Fri May 28, 2021 4:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/0 ... ate%20%231)

fraudulent absentee ballots?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 28, 2021 8:54 pm

Well.... it seems like things are going to get REALLY interesting soon.....
This is a good vid --- but the really interesting remarks come just after the 8 minute mark....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9tQKXXnove5G/

And another follow up vid for MI results too...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ah6HnaQ6UHZ6/

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"They're" getting set to depose some GA elections workers too.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:41 pm

From what I've been hearing, they are going to more than likely plea the 5th.... but that will be damning enough if they do.
Hopefully they will be able to scare them enough to roll over on whomever it was that paid and/or organized them.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"They're" getting set to depose some GA elections workers too.

If they’re found guilty then they are guilty of tyranny by altering an election and should be punished accordingly.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Delegations from MI, UT, OK, and WA toured the forensic audit today. Stay tuned to see which states will visit tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/AuditWarRoom/status ... 8952400896

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cruffler wrote:
Delegations from MI, UT, OK, and WA toured the forensic audit today. Stay tuned to see which states will visit tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/AuditWarRoom/status ... 8952400896

You guys realize that this is just a paid vacation to Arizona?

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:07 pm

I'm surprised to see WA on the list..... but I would so like to see our election results audited --- we have always assumed that WA was blue from all the commiefornians that have infiltrated, but WA really COULD be a red state if all the fraud is taken out. WA has had what --- 20+ years to perfect flipping mail in ballots and rigging elections???? I would bet that WA has been the 'model' for election fraud for quite some time. My guess is that WA sent people to find out WHAT they are looking at/for so that they can then cover up their tracks.....

Talk is that once the results come out of AZ and the next states to run the audits ---- a 50 state audit will be demanded.... tho I don't know what that will do at that point.... I would hope it happens and ALL those involved are prosecuted.

It should only be ~week before things get really interesting....

Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next