Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
 Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Why has no one answered my question?

Are you afraid of the answer?

Gotta be honest, didn't even see it. Had to go look.

For others...

TechnoWeenie wrote:
You are in your place of employment.

You hear that Antifa has run wild, attacking employees, and have taken over the building.

You lock yourself and some of your coworkers in a room, where there's an exit, but it takes time to get people out safely.

You hear yelling and screaming outside the door, people banging on the door, the window gets broken out, and you see what looks like someone dressed as antifa trying to crawl in through the broken window.

Do you shoot?

I don't know. Hard to say. If it's one person, and they aren't armed, I would certainly give a moment's pause, if I shoot at all. How are they acting? Are they carrying anything? I suppose it depends on how chaotic the situation actually is. If I've got CHAZ/CHOP outside the door, shooting might save me initially, but might invite the mob inside. If it's a smaller group, I might like the odds better. That's assuming I even know.

So, I don't know. But it isn't out of the realm of possibility. If I'm under the impression that people are being attacked, that rioters are inside, and I hear noises that support those thoughts, yeah, shooting is an option.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pvanderzee wrote:
Pablo wrote:
If Ashli Babbit was black.

Would her being black cancel out her political affiliation and result in a fair application of the law in the investigation? Like a points system?

How many points is a MAGA hat worth? Would a BLM sweatshirt outweigh it? It covers more skin.

Interesting train of thought.

If Ashli was a black conservative.........the narrative would be changed.

Not sure how much "traitor to the race" there would be........or much less coverage in general..........

As far as her being killed, not an innocent young black man in the inner city. Take that in a direction.

I wasn't being serious. Guess the tone of the thread was a bit too serious for the humor to come through.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SurfPerch wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
I'll sign on to Steve's statement. Riots are wrong, regardless of whether it's a riot in Portland or at the capital. Breaking and entering as part of a riot is worse.

Sure, thanks for reporting. I don't understand what does "riots" part have to do with killing of Ashli? Are you lamenting that not all of them "rioters" were killed where they stood?
I think it's pretty obvious I'm not advocating the wholesale slaughter of rioters. Unfortunately, legitimate threats to life might have to be repelled with force. Such situations are thankfully extraordinarily rare, but do happen.

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Why has no one answered my question?

Are you afraid of the answer?

This question?

TechnoWeenie wrote:
You are in your place of employment.

You hear that Antifa has run wild, attacking employees, and have taken over the building.

You lock yourself and some of your coworkers in a room, where there's an exit, but it takes time to get people out safely.

You hear yelling and screaming outside the door, people banging on the door, the window gets broken out, and you see what looks like someone dressed as antifa trying to crawl in through the broken window.

Do you shoot?

If I was in my office and a group of rioters who seemed intent on doing me harm were ignoring commands to stay back and beginning to gain access to the room before I could escape, I would. I hope to God never to be in such a situation.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:05 pm

scrid2000 wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious I'm not advocating the wholesale slaughter of rioters. Unfortunately, legitimate threats to life might have to be repelled with force. Such situations are thankfully extraordinarily rare, but do happen.

What is a "legitimate threat to life" and what "force" do you mean? There're well established elements of "legitimate" "threat to life". And if this is a deadly force - how do you propose to settle the aftermath? Who should be be the judge of the circumstances? Was the claimed "threat to life" real and "legitimate"? Was the force "reasonable"? Somebody could just push Ashli back on her ass while she was trying to get through the door window. Or just kill her. Who'd be the judge? Where's JUSTICE for her and her family?

Why would anybody resort to vague generics of "riots", "break ins" - while concrete person, unarmed Ashli Babbitt, is dead from the hand of gov-t agent under concrete circumstances and dismissed, as if noting happened? Is this the country you want to live in? Because if it is, looks like we're all getting your wish then....

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:36 pm

Pvanderzee wrote:
Alpine wrote:
It wasn't a place of residence.

Doesn't matter. See below.

Alpine wrote:
Are business owners in DC allowed to shot and kill people climbing in through a broken window?

If there's a riot outside or a reasonable fear that there's a riot outside? Maybe. Try it in court. The business owner has a right to be where he is. The intruder does not. Also irrelevant.

Alpine wrote:
The "new rules" that leftist judges are incorporating into law are that if there's a "protest" then everything changes and deadly force can't be applied without a physical attack or direct threat of harm, oops, that's only for liberals.

I don't disagree. The law has been applied unevenly. But I'm not going to condemn the officer until the entirety of the case is known. You can send the guy to prison without a trial in your hypothetical if you want. I will stick with a fair trial in mine.

You reminded me of LaRue Bratcher, veteran who shot and killed a repeat burglar who was in the act of breaking into his place of business, he's on trial for murder. The circumstances, well, some would say differ, some would say no different. You be the judge...

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/2021/05 ... is-ground/

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:59 pm

Tod wrote:
You reminded me of LaRue Bratcher, veteran who shot and killed a repeat burglar who was in the act of breaking into his place of business, he's on trial for murder. The circumstances, well, some would say differ, some would say no different. You be the judge...

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/2021/05 ... is-ground/

Interesting technicality (expired business license) for "stand your ground" application - but irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

Unlike OK, DC doesn't have "stand your ground laws" nor a "castle doctrine"

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some very good questions to ask...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/epic-newsmax-host-greg-kelly-offers-5-questions-ashli-babbitts-heartless-killer-lt-mike-byrd-video/

Quote:
1.) Ashli Babbitt was unarmed. Did you know that? If you didn’t know that what made you think she was armed?

2.) Did you verbally order her to stop? Did you use any customary words such as “Freeze”, ‘halt”, “go back”, or “stop”?

3.) Police guidelines and law dictates that deadly force not be used unless there is an imminent risk of death to the officer or someone else. What deadly threat did you perceive? Please explain especially as she was unarmed and not within reach of a Capitol Hill police officer or a member of Congress.

4.) Do you have any awareness of the presence of the BLM activist John Sullivan who was recording your shooting of Ashli Babbitt?

5.) What were your personal political views of President Trump, Trump supporters? If negative as has been suggested could that have had any bearing on your decision to shoot?

NOTE the video at the end if pretty good as well! Taken from Rumble and a snippet from the whole show on Newsmax.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

https://usbacklash.org/arrest-capitol-p ... i-babbitt/

Is his finger always on the trigger? (Aside from the bathroom where it is in his ass while he leaves the gun for others to play with?)

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have no dog in this fight but just a thought that crossed my mind with that picture, what is he holding in his left arm? What was in the room that needed to be gotten out so it didn't fall into others hands? Finger on the trigger, tisk tisk bet he flagged a few people in that picture. Plausible plot twist, was his killing of ashli the needed diversion to get that item out while everyone was concerned with body's hitting the floor? Just a thought. Ok tinfoil hat back off

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Norman89 wrote:
what is he holding in his left arm?

Escape hood.

It's basically a clear bubble that inflates over the head with a built in fan and filter.The positive air pressure keeps out contaminants so you don't need a seal like a gas mask.

They're usually only good for 10 mins or so, but some go for 30ish minutes.

Attachment:
download.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:39 pm

Norman89 wrote:
Finger on the trigger, tisk tisk bet he flagged a few people in that picture...

He sure did... Including probably this murderer-hugging RINO congressmen Markwayne Mullin from OK in the lower left... (see earlier in a thread. WTF is he doing there? Wasn't he supposed to tuck his tail and run to safety long time before barricades went up? Cheerleading to kill?)

Affirmative action promotion perhaps... Skills is a white privilege I am taught in my re-education camp.

Was wondering myself what it was. By the time he was hiding to ambush Ashli with the finger on a trigger the package was already gone somewhere...

Last edited by SurfPerch on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

5 questions for LE:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... yrd-video/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:01 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAMGeKO
GOP senator clashes with radio caller who wants identity of cop who shot Babbitt

Quote:
"The person that shot her is a police officer shooting a criminal not complying with officers telling her, 'Stop. Don't come through that window. We have guns drawn. Don't do it.' They're protecting people, and the officer was found to be innocent of any wrongdoing," Cramer told the caller. "So then what would be the purpose of releasing that officer's name? What do you need to know the officer's name for?"

"Well, because we know everybody else's name if a police officer shoots a citizen of this country. I mean, crying out loud, if you shoot an illegal alien, we're going to know that police officer's name," the caller argued. "This is a police officer that shot someone in our Capitol, and his name is being withheld."

Cramer added that the officer isn't a suspect and that "he's been found not guilty of any wrongdoing."

"It seems to be kind of a textbook situation, frankly. I'm the one who personally does not think there is a right to know the name of every police officer who shoots a criminal or perpetrator, unless of course, there are charges brought or an indictment brought, or something like that. I'll look into it to see what the law says about the release of the name. I'm just grateful for this person, quite honestly," Cramer said.

What's wrong with these people? And they call themselves LAWMAKERS? So by this logic everybody can be shot by police for anything? For perceived non-compliance? (Not a single video of shooting had any police commands on audio before shot. It could be noisy - but again how can you be sure your command was heard?) For any unestablished by court "crime" - on a whim, or a twitchy finger they keep on a Glock trigger? Why bother with arrest when you can just kill an unarmed "perpetrator" of smth.? And if gov-t refused to charge their own hitman the victim's relatives cannot even bring their own lawsuit against the murderer because they do not release his name? WTF? Is there any shred of decency, morale, due process left in this country? Disgusting...

The deafening silence on high-profile Ashli's murder is the best proof that BLM shitshow was just a brownshirt pre-election domestic terror campaign of intimidation of majority of the country (who just conveniently happened to be whites) Ashli is the ONLY political protester/rioter killed by police since BLM looting started. Also - happened to be white. As the most of "insurrectionists" rotting in jail w/o trial or bail for 7 mo already. The same target audience - the majority. Mic drop after burning and looting - Learn your f***ing lesson! That's how majoritarian "democracy" now works. Keep the meek "law-abiding" majority sheeple scared and on the run - and you rule the country forever. That's how Soviets had their elections. That's also how a lot of "democracies" went to hell in banana republics. Today it's not about "race" at all for this country's rich (and mostly white) puppet masters - it's all about control of majority.

Neither police nor "republicans" (to say nothing of dem asylum dwellers) are Constitution and liberty defenders. All are just tools of global oligarchy playing their roles in turning this country into China's playground... Venezuela has no less "democracy" than USA.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The double standard of reaction to the riots spawned by the different "factions" exposes the cabal and is not unnoticed.

Major Cities Chiefs (an organization supporting LE) released a report indicating the disparity if reactions (to BLM/ANTIFA riots vs the 1/6 demonstration)

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/29/re ... 2021-07-29

Now here’s a prime example of dissimilar treatment for far worse actions. The January 6 riot involved no guns or fires among protesters, only makeshift weapons like flag poles, batons, and objects from the area.

"In contrast, the 2020 riots involved guns, incendiary devices, lasers, paint bombs, and fireworks that were used to torch buildings and cars, hurt police officers, and destroy meaningful parts of many U.S. cities. Despite the far greater violence and destruction the 2020 rioters perpetrated, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) haven’t hunted those rioters down with anywhere near the vigor and vim used against what are in many cases at most trespassers."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:55 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

^ Good to see. Hopefully that gets some attention!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next