Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
 Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed 

MadPick wrote:
^ Good to see. Hopefully that gets some attention!

Just curious - whose attention do you hope this should get? Who was so busy to the point they missed that?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:47 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

SurfPerch wrote:
MadPick wrote:

Just curious - whose attention do you hope this should get? Who was so busy to the point they missed that?

I get your point, but you could make the same point about just about everything that has been reiterated so many times in this thread.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:08 am

MadPick wrote:
SurfPerch wrote:
MadPick wrote:

I get your point, but you could make the same point about just a lot everything that has been reiterated so many times in this thread.

That's a fair point. Why bother to have this thread and write into it? It will be read maybe by a dozen people, have no practical value and can't change anything. WTB/WTS/WTT have a practical value - but this? Perhaps, just a way to share, validate, vent, socialize with actual humans who care of the same issues, instead of listening to incessant media propaganda? A lot was "re-iterated" here only because there were arguments around these points. Positions were ranging from "Gestapo, murder!" to "Meh. She earned what she got" and "Good job, officer!" So for anybody here who interested in the topic at all there was plenty opportunities to compare their positions. But I doubt anybody expected the discussion will get any attention elsewhere, or change anything. Unless of course, some woke federal bureau made it their job to have a polite talk with operators of every gun-related board in the country... :) "You know, these "insurrectionists" and "supremacists" are everywhere..." :)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:28 pm

https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/29/ashl ... om-speaks/
Ashli Babbitt’s Mom Speaks

Quote:
...Witthoeft said “red tape” and the military-style lockdown in the capital caused a long delay in getting Babbitt’s body back home. In February, Babbitt was cremated and her remains scattered into the Pacific Ocean near her favorite dog park.

Three days later, after sleeping on her belongings awaiting her return, Babbitt’s beloved German Shepherd died....

...A few weeks after Ashli was killed, Witthoeft said she finally took her head off her pillow and started making calls. A staffer for Senator Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) office at first hung up on her, insisting he didn’t know who Ashli Babbitt was. Witthoeft called again; the same staffer answered. She asked to speak with her senator for two minutes. “Ma’am, I am sorry for your unfortunate situation but if your daughter hadn’t stormed the Capitol, she wouldn’t have been shot,” Witthoeft said the staffer told her. “Dianne Feinstein will never have two minutes for you.”...

This week, Senator Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) told a caller on a Fargo radio station that Babbitt was a “criminal” and the public is not entitled to know the identity of the federal officer who killed her...

...Representative Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) defended the shooting in a C-SPAN interview this week. Recalling his interaction with the officer after Babbitt was killed, Mullin said, “I gave him a hug and I said, ‘sir, you did what you had to do.'” Mullin never mentioned Babbitt’s name.

“It’s infuriating,” Witthoeft told me. “She was there exercising her First Amendment rights. This country was founded on brave men and women and I feel like that’s what our patriots were doing,” Witthoeft also said she sings the National Anthem every night at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time in solidarity with the January 6 detainees held in a D.C. jail, who sing the song every night at 9:00 p.m. in the East. “We’re fighting for justice for all of them.”

Witthoeft, however, is comforted by the outpouring of love and support from so many Americans “lifting up Ashli’s name.” She hopes it results in a “betterment of America.”

And her message to those who smear her late daughter’s name? “You only have awful things to say? Well, my daughter fought for your right to say them.”
“You’re welcome.”

Congressional Capitol Riot "probe": No mention of Ashli Babbitt, or Michael Byrd... Only republicans gave the killer the hug.

Last edited by SurfPerch on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These RINOs need to be primaried. Hope people start setting up funds to recruit the necessary candidates. I'm in for a few hundred bucks.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 pm

These guys were right behind Ashli in the same stairwell. They didn't shoot anybody... Can we at least know the name of the officer who applied pressure to the wound to express our gratitude, while republican senator Cramer goes to a radio to expresses his gratitude to unnamed killer?

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 pm

Alpine wrote:
These RINOs need to be primaried. Hope people start setting up funds to recruit the necessary candidates. I'm in for a few hundred bucks.

North Dakota: "Buyers Guilt" : http://dakotabeacon.com/entry/sally_mor ... _the_mask/

Quote:
...Now he has crossed the line and there would seem to be no going back. Last Tuesday, as a guest on The Jay Thomas Show, he took a call where he was asked to weigh in on the cold-blooded murder of veteran Ashli Babbitt, now famous as the single killing of the January 6 demonstration. He could have said, “We don’t have the full story on that. I’m going to look into it and call for a hearing.” He could have said, “There appears to have been a failure to follow proper protocol.” He could have said, “It was a tragedy that this young woman, a veteran, has died.” He could have said, “It is outrageous that six months after the event we still have not had the truth here.” He could have said, “I think we need to know as much about the killer of Ashli Babbitt as we do about Derek Chauvin.”...

...We have seen our country basically go mad for over a year now. Cramer’s insanity is just another aspect of that. He has been a noodley, weasely swamp creature since he went to Washington, one of the fastest examples of dissolution of character I’ve ever witnessed. Or is he? We have seen Mike Pence, once regarded as a “constitutional conservative” completely disintegrate. Cramer looks like his twin. Maybe we should have been suspicious in the first place. He very pointedly chose Halloween to announce his candidacy for the House seat which launched his career in the federal government. Regardless of the twists and turns of his path to hell, it is now time to remove him. He no longer represents anything like the North Dakota conservative voter.

Every time one of these sleazebags is forced down our throat we are told that it’s better than the alternative (the Democrat). Lest that happen yet again, we should begin now. We have about three years to find someone - this time maybe we need to eschew the career politician. In the case of Cramer he has been sucking on the public system from his early youth. We need to begin to work to find his replacement while there is still time to vet and promote a decent person for office.

No matter how I try, I sometimes make mistakes I supported - even participated in drafting - Kevin Cramer to run for the House seat. I admit this was a mistake My thinking, and I’m sure the thinking of all of his supporters and those who voted for him, was based on statements he had made and positions he had taken before. His career has been a lie. ... I’m very sorry for the part I played in support of Cramer and hope he will be retired before he does more damage in keeping with his totalitarian philosophy that the people have no right to the truth.

Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
A 4th officer who defended the Capitol on January 6 has died by suicide

Sure they did.

Quote:
A fourth law-enforcement officer who defended the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection later died by suicide, the DC Metropolitan Police Department said Monday.

Yep, off the witnesses. The ones that would roll over on the ones in charge.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4th-officer-defended-capitol-jan-040739786.html

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Quote:

Sure they did.

Quote:
A fourth law-enforcement officer who defended the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection later died by suicide, the DC Metropolitan Police Department said Monday.

Pelosi.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Quote:

Sure they did.
Quote:

Pelosi.

Pelocide?

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Pelocide?

I think you nailed it.

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:02 am

Curiouser and curiouser:

Quote:
https://www.citizensjournal.us/judicial-watch-new-documents-reveal-the-office-of-the-chief-medical-examiner-submitted-a-request-to-cremate-ashli-babbitt-two-days-after-gaining-custody-of-her-body/
Judicial Watch: New Documents Reveal the Office Of The Chief Medical Examiner Submitted A Request to Cremate Ashli Babbitt Two Days After Gaining Custody of Her Body

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 1160 pages of documents from Washington, DC’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) related to Air Force veteran and San Diego native Ashli Babbitt. These new documents reveal that OCME submitted a request for permission to cremate Babbitt only two days after taking custody of her body and that ‘due to the “high profile nature” of Babbitt’s case, Deputy Chief Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz requested that a secure electronic file with limited access be created for Babbitt’s records..

WTF? Why? All that while family was trying to gain access and was red-taped? Gov-t re-learning ancient art of "disappearing" of unwanted...

"Cause of Death—Gunshot wound to the left anterior shoulder" What kind of determination is that? That's the reason she was brought for treatment. The cause of death is something that caused her to die, rather than recover. What was that? Nothing makes sense...

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can you imagine the outrage from the Left if any of their hero thugs who were shot committing crimes got cremated quickly before a million autopsies?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:31 am

"JUSTICE FOR ASHLI BABBITT LEGAL FUND"
https://www.givesendgo.com/JusticeforAshli

Goal: $500,000 Raised: 6%, $30K icon_eek
Pathetic showing. That's all you need to know about "the state of the union" and "liberties" among Americans...

"Civil war"? :) One side is no show and cannot even find a moral compass in the field kit...

Quote:
The shooting of Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021, by an unidentified U.S. Capitol Police Lieutenant was an unjustified use of deadly force which violated her constitutional rights. Video footage shows that Ashli was not an immediate threat to the officer or anyone else as she stepped into a window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby and was shot and killed.

At 5' 2" tall and 115 pounds, Ashli could have been stopped by a single trained officer. The officer who decided to shoot her was not alone: there were over a half-dozen police officers on Ashli’s side of the door and several more on his side. In short, the use of deadly force served no legitimate law enforcement purpose, and violated her clearly established constitutional right against the use of excessive force.

On top of this, Ashli was entitled to a warning and chance to surrender before she was shot to death. Witnesses confirm that the officer did not give a verbal warning prior to firing. Due to the officer’s decision to conceal himself in a side room off the lobby, it is evident that she was unaware of the officer’s presence. The shooting was tantamount to an execution without trial, and violated ordinary standards of decency that exist in any civilized country. As a veteran who served in combat zones abroad and risked her life for her country, she deserved better.

To date, the officer who shot Ashli has not been identified. Neither the Capitol Police nor any other governmental authority has given an account of the facts surrounding the shooting. There has been no official explanation or justification for the use of lethal force in this matter. This lack of transparency impedes public scrutiny which is necessary to hold government officials accountable in a free society and it denies Ashli's family the ability to hold the officer and the Capitol Police responsible for their wrongdoing.

Last edited by SurfPerch on Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Email woes:

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/cover ... nt=firefly

Seems there was some delay in filing reports and such. More to come out of this, I'm sure.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next