Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:56 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Waguns stock market thread..... 

Pablo wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:
Anyone up for investing in long term diversified index funds from stable companies that offer strong dividend return on values at low risks?

Assemble a group of funds. Something like this:

VIG
VTI
RNP
TQQQ
XFLT

Not all index funds, some low cost, some higher yield, some risk is lowered...............but you know the saying, you can't have all (5) of your requests. Put some $ in now, then next market dive, put some more in.

VTI is nice and stable for long term investing. Most of my portfolio is invested in that alone.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone use ameritrade?

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

9milli wrote:
Pablo wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:
Anyone up for investing in long term diversified index funds from stable companies that offer strong dividend return on values at low risks?

VIG
VTI
RNP
TQQQ
XFLT

Not all index funds, some low cost, some higher yield, some risk is lowered...............but you know the saying, you can't have all (5) of your requests. Put some $ in now, then next market dive, put some more in.

VTI is nice and stable for long term investing. Most of my portfolio is invested in that alone.

Anyone mid 20's should be saving at LEAST 25% of every dollar and buying VTI.

People who have some decent savings, reached critical mass, can branch out a bit.

I own the above plus others (will list if you others want), I bought like a fool in March, those and preferred stocks like BACPRB ,SYFPRA, LANDO, METPRE, etc were so cheap. Backed the truck up like no other time.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:30 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

JBALX
MWTIX
CPODX
MSSGX
PTIAX
VIG
PICMX
SIGYX
ARKK

CPODX, MSSGX and PICMX have all done OUTSTANDING. The rest have done pretty darn good as well.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ARKK kicking ass and taking names. I recommended it to my business partner last year with a warning that he can't blame me if it tanks......now he is asking me if it's time to sell!!

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:48 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pablo wrote:
ARKK kicking ass and taking names. I recommended it to my business partner last year with a warning that he can't blame me if it tanks......now he is asking me if it's time to sell!!

I think she still has room to run!

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I think she still has room to run!

Agree!

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
9milli wrote:
Pablo wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:

VIG
VTI
RNP
TQQQ
XFLT

Anyone mid 20's should be saving at LEAST 25% of every dollar and buying VTI.

People who have some decent savings, reached critical mass, can branch out a bit.

I own the above plus others (will list if you others want), I bought like a fool in March, those and preferred stocks like BACPRB ,SYFPRA, LANDO, METPRE, etc were so cheap. Backed the truck up like no other time.

I'm running 75% VTI and 25% VXUS to diversify foreign coverage since VTI is mostly US based. I've been thinking of doing VYM since I wonder if there will be some kind of correction on gain stocks from tech companies that aren't giving the dividend returns promised of future speculation.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delliottg wrote:
Which exchange are you guys using? I tried to set up an account with Binance, and they said it's not available where I live, and Kraken isn't accepting new accounts right now.

Coinbase pro and kucoin. Binance US and bittrex volume is really low

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
Xrp is the most serious crypto in the market. Rest assured. The lawsuit fiasco is to discourage people from buying xrp. Its the one. Banks want ALL of it. Ripple has more partnerships with banks than all the other cryptos combined. Worldwide. Only 5% of the xrp market is in the USA. The lawsuit is the same fear tactic banks, and their msm used to discourage folks from hodling their internet stocks in the mid 90s. Xrp is designed for the derivatives market. Thats over 2quadrillion annually. Bitcoin is more like the dial up internet. The pioneer. Xrp is the internet of value. Why do you think they made it so hard to buy? Because its a security that the sec allowed to be traded for 8 years, and now its a problem? Or maybe all the banks are just waiting to start the quantum financial system at the very same moment. And xrp goes to four digits over night. Meanwhile bitcoin will die when the mine the last token. And its controlled by china. Xlm/algorand/ada will also be part of the qfs. The flare network will melt brains too. Do more research and you will see that im 100% correct. Xrp is the one. Not btc. Not doge. Xrp

XRP is a shitcoin.

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sava going up again

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:
sava going up again
'

Last week I was trading Cassava like a mad man. Made good money, but bailed on the high Friday. Got nervous!

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another high flyer (read: RISKY) fund that is making me money is WUGI

Which translated from the pinyin is 5 (wu, Chinese) G (gi just the sound) 5G technology

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like a small dip happening to Crypto today, good time to enter Bitcoin and Ethereum.

For those who don't know, you do not need to buy a full coin. You can own fractions of a coin.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Anyone use ameritrade?

Yes, for a slush fund of cash. Mixed stocks and mutual funds.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next