Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Waguns stock market thread..... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've set up an account with Binance.us and have created an ACH transfer to my bank account so I can deposit funds into Binance to purchase e-coins. However, every time I've tried a transfer it's failed. I thought maybe it was the account I was trying to transfer from, so I deleted the first one and created a new one that went to our checking account. Same thing, failed transfer. The error is telling me:

Quote:
Your bank log in details seem to have changed. Please reconnect your bank's login credentials under the payment methods page.

I've changed the payment method 3x using two different accounts and still no joy. I suspect this might be because I have 2FA turned on for access to my account, but Binance didn't seem to have any trouble with that, it sent me an SMS message with a code for it to gain access to the accounts in the first place. I've also tried to use the new account connections very quickly after they're made, but that shouldn't matter unless they need to percolate through the system for a while? Otherwise and electronic transfer is an electronic transfer, right?

Anyone experience this or have suggestions?

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delliottg wrote:
I've set up an account with Binance.us and have created an ACH transfer to my bank account so I can deposit funds into Binance to purchase e-coins. However, every time I've tried a transfer it's failed. I thought maybe it was the account I was trying to transfer from, so I deleted the first one and created a new one that went to our checking account. Same thing, failed transfer. The error is telling me:

Quote:
Your bank log in details seem to have changed. Please reconnect your bank's login credentials under the payment methods page.

I've changed the payment method 3x using two different accounts and still no joy. I suspect this might be because I have 2FA turned on for access to my account, but Binance didn't seem to have any trouble with that, it sent me an SMS message with a code for it to gain access to the accounts in the first place. I've also tried to use the new account connections very quickly after they're made, but that shouldn't matter unless they need to percolate through the system for a while? Otherwise and electronic transfer is an electronic transfer, right?

I have no idea but offer a cautionary note.

Never link to your primary banking account!

Back in the day when I used PayPal they locked my bank account. To prevent such issues I setup another bank account at a completely different bank (let's call it "dummy").

I fund dummy through my primary account. Dummy is then linked to perform various transactions. Anything goes sideways and it's only dummy that gets dinged and my primary accounts are isolated and shielded from shenanigans.

Saved me quite a few headaches over the years.

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
delliottg wrote:

Quote:

I have no idea but offer a cautionary note.

Never link to your primary banking account!

Back in the day when I used PayPal they locked my bank account. To prevent such issues I setup another bank account at a completely different bank (let's call it "dummy").

I fund dummy through my primary account. Dummy is then linked to perform various transactions. Anything goes sideways and it's only dummy that gets dinged and my primary accounts are isolated and shielded from shenanigans.

Saved me quite a few headaches over the years.

This is good advice. I do the same thing.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably very wise advice for these type of accounts.

OTOH major hassle for dealing with a company as solid as Paypal (yes I know, anti-2A)

Had our business account with Paypal for 14+ years, no issue. Had my personal account with Paypal pushing over 20 years.

Neither have given many issues and love to have them bid against the card processors, low man wins!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did you kids hold your GME, AMC stocks? Something interesting is happening...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:42 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

GME is getting another false lift... AMC is just a dog following. Cmon DOGE!

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm waiting for BTC to dip to low 40k, I want to collect some Satoshi and a few Alts

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkw84 wrote:
I'm waiting for BTC to dip to low 40k, I want to collect some Satoshi and a few Alts

I think you’ll be waiting a while. I missed when it dipped to 43k, but got some around 46k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone else jump into Boeing stock last March when it hit the high 90's? :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Salary non-represented employees did not get raises this year, but rather RSU's as compensation.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:06 am

I'm following CCIV (Lucid Motors) and bought in some when it dipped after the initial SPAC spike. It is a long term thing for me. I wouldn't mind buying one of their new cars after they are up and going, but they are pretty high end. Time will tell.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bought some ford a few months ago. Wish I would have bought more

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:47 am

Holley Performance is going public, I'm thinking of buying some stock but just not sure...

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

India is the first country who banned crypto-currency.

Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fed Chair Powell: "What we see is relatively modest increase of inflation..." [55:35]

23.6% of All US Dollars Were Created in the Last Year.
https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/econ ... -last-year

Inflation? Nope. That's hyperinflation. What we really need to do to save the US economy is the return to gold standard.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
India is the first country who banned crypto-currency.

Not entirely true, but nevertheless what is your point?

Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next