Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next
 Retitled: Rittenhouse Thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
It was a great interview :thumbsup2:

Agree!! :thumbsup2: :bow:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just as an aside, CBS top of the hour news this AM: ALL protests the days after the verdict were peaceful. ALL.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

shaggy wrote:

Kyle on tucker

He lost me at, "I used the forward assist."

:peep:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:22 pm

Fishinpnw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
and, the horror, he used the OK sign...

At the risk of being flamed, isn't the OK sign a tribute to white supremacy? I know that's what I've been told, but wanted to hear if there is something else to it. Obviously it can just mean "OK" as well. Or maybe my question should reference this instance when KR used it in a photo. Do you guys interpret that as a "white power" sign, or something else?

In case it hasn't been answered already (I did search three pages of responses after your question) and because this issue is now surfacing again and repeatedly in the news media November 2021 after the acquittal, the OK sign with three fingers is not "white supremacy" like the media claims but rather the group called THREE PERCENTERS hence the three fingers.

I had forgotten about the III Percenters and was actually stupid enough, but only for an hour, to believe the bullshit news media propaganda lie-machine that Kyle Rittenhouse was flashing a white supremacy sign with others at a bar.

Then I snapped out of my stupidity and remembered the III Percenters and that the three fingers represent the three percent crowd. AAAAAND of course the lying trash propaganda news machine tries to paint the III Percenters as "anti-government" when in fact they are pro-government, pro-constitutionalist government, and their stated mission is to preserve the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and our rights affirmed by the founding documents.

Nothing more, they are not a terrorist organization, not anti-government, not white supremacists, and the "three finger OK sign" is their symbol for III Percenters.

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

At the risk of being flamed, isn't the OK sign a tribute to white supremacy? I know that's what I've been told, but wanted to hear if there is something else to it. Obviously it can just mean "OK" as well. Or maybe my question should reference this instance when KR used it in a photo. Do you guys interpret that as a "white power" sign, or something else?

Seriously you don’t know the OK sign meant OK??? Where have you been all your life?
The Progressives coined the WS label on it just like the did em with “assault weapon & weapon of war”…
Hyperbolic sensationalism sells their agenda…

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

In case it hasn't been answered already (I did search three pages of responses after your question) and because this issue is now surfacing again and repeatedly in the news media November 2021 after the acquittal, the OK sign with three fingers is not "white supremacy" like the media claims but rather the group called THREE PERCENTERS hence the three fingers.

I had forgotten about the III Percenters and was actually stupid enough, but only for an hour, to believe the bullshit news media propaganda lie-machine that Kyle Rittenhouse was flashing a white supremacy sign with others at a bar.

Then I snapped out of my stupidity and remembered the III Percenters and that the three fingers represent the three percent crowd. AAAAAND of course the lying trash propaganda news machine tries to paint the III Percenters as "anti-government" when in fact they are pro-government, pro-constitutionalist government, and their stated mission is to preserve the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and our rights affirmed by the founding documents.

Nothing more, they are not a terrorist organization, not anti-government, not white supremacists, and the "three finger OK sign" is their symbol for III Percenters.

Not exactly.

There was a troll on 4Chan that started the 'OK symbol = white power' thing, as a way to troll the left....and the left ran with it... the OK hand symbol has never been associated with 3 percenters or white supremacists, except to troll the left.

Even the ADL fessed up after the initial uproar and acknowledged they'd been had...

https://www.adl.org/blog/how-the-ok-sym ... ng-gesture

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:22 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Kyle says he supports the BLM terrorist organization.
Glad he supports black lives, because BLM certainly doesn't.
Most BLM supporters just go by the name, and don't know shit about what they really stand for.
Kinda like a Colonel Sanders Organization for the Protection of Chickens.
https://www.jpost.com/international/kyl ... ews-685727
“I’m not a racist person. I support the BLM movement and peacefully demonstrating,” the recently-acquitted Illinois resident told Carlson on his popular nightly show Tucker Carlson Tonight on Sunday.
“I support peaceful protesting and I believe there needs to be change,” the teenager said before blaming what he called “unfair prosecution” in his case. “It’s just amazing to see how much a prosecutor can take advantage of someone,” he stated.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He’s gonna be breaking it off in the ass of a lot of people for defamation. Saying he’s okay with BLM is just one way of covering his ass before hand .

Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
He’s gonna be breaking it off in the ass of a lot of people for defamation. Saying he’s okay with BLM is just one way of covering his ass before hand .

Exactly.

He's coming after Joe and the whole woke mob.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:42 am

And rightfully so --- nothing like a presidential candidate and leftist congress(things) gaslighting a trial.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

‘This was a calculated strategy to disarm America’

Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
Very good news for ALL of us freemen. Nice to see actual justice prevail for a change. Never EVER should have even gone to trial.

I went shooting today, to celebrate. Started cold with a Bill Drill, and 2x2 Mozambiques. Ran some El Prez with rifle too.

In honor of the Kenosha Mile, one of them was armed...

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/107321016817913260

made it to gab

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see a guy from NC post this same picture to a PSA Facebook group. It’s growing some legs. :bigsmile:

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:30 pm

During the trial the word "vigilantism" was thrown around as an insult.
Let's have a look:

https://legal-dictionary.thefreediction ... igilantism

Taking the law into one's own hands and attempting to effect justice according to one's own understanding of right and wrong; action taken by a voluntary association of persons who organize themselves for the purpose of protecting a common interest, such as liberty, property, or personal security; action taken by an individual or group to protest existing law; action taken by an individual or group to enforce a higher law than that enacted by society's designated lawmaking institutions; private enforcement of legal norms in the absence of an established, reliable, and effective law enforcement body.

So it is "absence of an established, reliable, and effective law enforcement body" in Kenosha that night, not Kyle, created - by definition - a "vigilantism". And what does it do in such case? "Enforcement of legal norms". What's wrong with that? Long live vigilantism!

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 26  Next