Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:39 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 The Great Purge has begun, prove me wrong. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
Victimizing yourself will get you nowhere in life, and nobody owes you anything. And even if they did, doesn't mean they are going to give it to you, so using that as an excuse to live in hate and is a disservice to yourself.

Having said that, I don't find anything wrong with someone feeling the need to over indulge in their racial/ethnic pride. The two are not married to each other.

Except when they are. Which is too often the case when it comes to modern generations of "minorities" in our modern society. (U.S.) One key to understanding this is to recognize that it is the power elite who promulgate this socially divisive tool in order to wield it's power. Affirmative action was the ever-expanding toolbox which turned out to be Pandora's box. As the global business model continues to grow, so will the market shares...and the need for control over the population. To them, (the power elite) it really doesn't matter who hates who, so long as they can keep us divided enough so that their lock on the corrupted system remains unchallenged by the masses.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
Victimizing yourself will get you nowhere in life, and nobody owes you anything. And even if they did, doesn't mean they are going to give it to you, so using that as an excuse to live in hate and is a disservice to yourself.

Having said that, I don't find anything wrong with someone feeling the need to over indulge in their racial/ethnic pride. The two are not married to each other.

Except when they are. Which is too often the case when it comes to modern generations of "minorities" in our modern society. (U.S.) One key to understanding this is to recognize that it is the power elite who promulgate this socially divisive tool in order to wield it's power. Affirmative action was the ever-expanding toolbox which turned out to be Pandora's box. As the global business model continues to grow, so will the market shares...and the need for control over the population. To them, (the power elite) it really doesn't matter who hates who, so long as they can keep us divided enough so that their lock on the corrupted system remains unchallenged by the masses.

The truth.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:

Does this apply to White Pride?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:47 am

jukk0u wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

Does this apply to White Pride?

This would apply to all cultures/color for me. As long as you aren't being racist, I have not issues with it. I'm not really down with racism, regardless of which side is discriminating against the other.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

David Hogg is going to start a pillow company to rival and (he hopes) to break Mike the My Pillow guy.
Obviously he is being used for his face and familiarity with a younger crowd... what's that called? a useful... what?

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/02/gun-gr ... z6meTUCWaS

“[LeGate] and I can and will run a better business and make a better product all with more happy staff than Mike the pillow guy while creating US based Union jobs and helping people,” the story quotes a Hogg tweet. “We also hope to hire formerly incarcerated people, vets and the workers from my pillow in the case we put them out of business."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dems now purging their own ranks of the old guard and moderates.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/16/wh ... democrats/

Diane Feinstein Elementary School to be renamed.

This shows the importance of attending school board meetings or getting on the board yourselves.

FJB

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
David Hogg is going to start a pillow company to rival and (he hopes) to break Mike the My Pillow guy.
Obviously he is being used for his face and familiarity with a younger crowd... what's that called? a useful... what?

My Pillow smells like a pillow. Who wants a pillow that smells like Hogg Jowls?

Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A new Hate Group called "Keep America Honest" is compiling a list of Trump supporters to "dox" and will turn over the list " of known Trump voters to be submitted to public officials willing to take action".

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/02/anonym ... 8-20588801

FJB

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
A new Hate Group called "Keep America Honest" is compiling a list of Trump supporters to "dox" and will turn over the list " of known Trump voters to be submitted to public officials willing to take action".

At some point somewhere in that mess, Democrats funneled our tax payer $ to support this Hate Group. Democrats here - police your people!! :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:38 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:

How do I submit my name?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:38 am

MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

How do I submit my name?

Right?! I don't think I've met a person who voted for Trump who won't freely admit they voted for Trump. I've had random people tell me this without me even asking (took a cab ride the other day. Drive was more than happy to just jump into Trump and politics unsolicited, haha).

Also, feels kind of like a lawsuit if they ever decided to publish this information.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

How do I submit my name?

Right?! I don't think I've met a person who voted for Trump who won't freely admit they voted for Trump. I've had random people tell me this without me even asking (took a cab ride the other day. Drive was more than happy to just jump into Trump and politics unsolicited, haha).

Also, feels kind of like a lawsuit if they ever decided to publish this information.

Well there wouldn't be lawsuits if the "people dressed in black" take those fascists out silently. icon_eek :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/02/gun-gr ... z6meTUCWaS

“[LeGate] and I can and will run a better business and make a better product all with more happy staff than Mike the pillow guy while creating US based Union jobs and helping people,” the story quotes a Hogg tweet. “We also hope to hire formerly incarcerated people, vets and the workers from my pillow in the case we put them out of business."

When Hogg announced this, it sounded like Hogg believed he was creating a rival/threat to My Pillow. My first response was, "Cool! This project will be like a chew toy for a puppy. It will keep him very busy and out of trouble."

Besides, maybe he will learn how to run a business and how capitalism works. We will have to wait and see if he is all talk and no action. I suspect he is just full of hot air.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:10 pm

This is just people trying to cash in on the political climate. Happens alot these days. "We are going to sell coffee with guns and ammo on the label! Not that we are particularly invested in 2A rights, but we know it will bring folks through the door." "Hey, a lot of folks hate the MyPillow guy. Lets sell a pillow that is anti-pillow guy and liberals will eat it up!"

Used to be companies tried to stay out of politics. Now there are business out there realizing there is money to be made by marketing towards political views. Even if it is something as unrelated as coffee or pillows.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

How do I submit my name?

Well there wouldn't be lawsuits if the "people dressed in black" take those fascists out silently. icon_eek :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

Once upon a time, I would laugh with you. Now, not so much.
Hope you're doing well!

Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next