Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:40 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
stompah wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Gas is over 3$/gallon, and I'm now back to calculating how much each trip will cost me, in dollars, instead of miles.. :cussing:
By circumstance with the wife and driving a few of my other cars I have not hit a gas station in about a month. Sounds like I'll be posting in this thread shortly after lol.

It was a great idea to shut the pipeline down. Again Democrats demonize Republicans for giving themselves tax breaks and screaming at conservatives about it. But the second the Democrats have control the large money shifts start to happen.

I paid $3.05.... with a 15 cents/gallon discount.... and that's the cheapest station in the area...

$3.49 is the norm and one station is $3.69..

I got diesel for $2.99 yesterday in Oakville, that’s the time to fill up the pig. :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This guy's sense of humor and realizing that sometimes it's the small victories that make you the happeist.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:43 pm

Reading this article about Slo Joe's EOs for gun control....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

It was enough to piss me off. But, what I found REALLY interesting is that in the first sentence, they referred to him as 'President Biden'.... throughout the rest of the article, they referred to him as 'Mr Biden'......

Is that just poor journalism? Or are they trying to say something more?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some idiot at Total Wine asked the clerk when Cinco de Mayo was. It's in the name! I almost asked if he needed reminding when the 4th of July was celebrated. Maybe he was trying to be funny, but those who heard were laughing at him, not with him. It was worth a good chuckle.

Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Native American food store off I-5:

Sign says: "MASKS OPTIONAL" "WE DON'T ACCEPT EBT CARDS"

Those people have it figured out!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looking at Dickies, Carharts and 511 pants...

"Made with U.S. materials in Nicuragua"

or

"Made in the U.S. with foreign components"

The same GLOBAL corporations which engage in all sorts of social justice issues like meddling in U.S. elections .

or GLOBAL WARMING scare-mongering, are engaged in shite like shipping shit back and forth across the world several times. (How big is THAT carbon footprint?)

Coca cola, Nike, Amazon, MS et al protesting GA election law amendments.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Looking at Dickies, Carharts and 511 pants...

"Made with U.S. materials in Nicuragua"

or

"Made in the U.S. with foreign components"

The same GLOBAL corporations which engage in all sorts of social justice issues like meddling in U.S. elections .

or GLOBAL WARMING scare-mongering, are engaged in shite like shipping shit back and forth across the world several times. (How big is THAT carbon footprint?)

Coca cola, Nike, Amazon, MS et al protesting GA election law amendments.
T-Rex Arms got caught with their pants down. One of their vendors for a "made in usa" product shipped materials to Mexico for sewing then sent them to T-Rex. Fucked up by not taking all the made in Mexico labels off lol.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
T-Rex Arms got caught with their pants down. One of their vendors for a "made in usa" product shipped materials to Mexico for sewing then sent them to T-Rex. Fucked up by not taking all the made in Mexico labels off lol.

Some of the regulations for textiles are insane for both the US and Canada

Simply shipping a jacket inside out is enough to be considered 'unfinished goods'

If you happen to have a jacket 'Made in Canada' looks at the zipper pull. Many will have an inside pull because it was made inside out

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I looked at a frozen pizza the other night.

I shit you not, it literally said USA ingredients, assembled in Mexico...

WTF ? icon_eek

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
beckdw wrote:

Some of the regulations for textiles are insane for both the US and Canada

Simply shipping a jacket inside out is enough to be considered 'unfinished goods'

If you happen to have a jacket 'Made in Canada' looks at the zipper pull. Many will have an inside pull because it was made inside out
To be clear, T-Rex came out and laid all the blame on the vendor and sold their remaining uncertain origin carriers at a discount with full disclosure.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People who don't keep up their pace with golf. We got stuck behind two walkers and a cart, and they dinked around all afternoon. Nobody was ready at their ball, and they were slow. We asked to play through and they wouldn't let us, then went slower. Took an extra hour and a half than it normally does. Course Marshall talked to them, and it made no difference. Kinda takes the fun out of it if you spend all your time sitting around to play.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
People who don't keep up their pace with golf. We got stuck behind two walkers and a cart, and they dinked around all afternoon. Nobody was ready at their ball, and they were slow. We asked to play through and they wouldn't let us, then went slower. Took an extra hour and a half than it normally does. Course Marshall talked to them, and it made no difference. Kinda takes the fun out of it if you spend all your time sitting around to play.

Complete asses.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Complete asses.

Tee off when they are still in range, they might get the hint.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Complete asses.

Tee off when they are still in range, they might get the hint.

My buddy did that and hit their golf cart!! :bigsmile:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As much as I hate going to Walmart they have ok prices on motor oil. Plus I needed a measuring cup and can opener since the wife took everything out of the kitchen when we moved. I told her to leave me the basics but apparently a stack of cans and no way to open them was her idea of 'basics'

If going to Walmart isn't bad enough the bums have stolen almost all the carts. There are maybe 30 carts for the entire store. I wandered around for a while to find one and finally gave up and went back out to the parking lot. The 'cart corral' half down the lot had a single cart in it

Driving back on hwy 16 there's a homeless camp off to the right with a dozen or so Target and Walmart carts stacked up full of crap. Is it any wonder normal people are leaving this place

Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 131  Next