Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:45 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
I was at the grocery store today and I heard this women ask her husband to find some beef consommé. But she was pronouncing consommé as consume, like I'm going to consume this meal. I got a chuckle out of this. I also enjoyed the banter back and forth between the couple who looked to be in their late 50's early 60's. As I left I was laughing to myself thinking this woman has made it almost 60 years, and how many times has she been saying this the wrong way. I was mildly entertained by this.

Did you tell him to look for it over by the pâté?

(pronounced pait)

Pate is meat...he aint gonna find it anywheres close to that,......

he gonna have to look and try across the isle from the instant onion soup

You know the dry shit you mix with sour cream that gives raging nasty farts the day after the ball game...

You're miss the point of sending him on a wild goose chase (pate reference)

Why don't you go learn how to post youtube videos

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:25 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RocketScott wrote:
WaJim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
I was at the grocery store today and I heard this women ask her husband to find some beef consommé. But she was pronouncing consommé as consume, like I'm going to consume this meal. I got a chuckle out of this. I also enjoyed the banter back and forth between the couple who looked to be in their late 50's early 60's. As I left I was laughing to myself thinking this woman has made it almost 60 years, and how many times has she been saying this the wrong way. I was mildly entertained by this.

(pronounced pait)

You know the dry shit you mix with sour cream that gives raging nasty farts the day after the ball game...

Ima Old dog....

I tried for like 15 minutes...then i figgered it was above my pay grade.

But i can fix a 700 R4..or a 4L80E

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:39 pm

No body will pay you to post YT videos..... Good choice.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Check engine light is on, in today’s ride. No mechanic here. He lives close by and I can pull the code myself. Wonder how far I can bend these rules today.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:27 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

zipties wrote:
Check engine light is on, in today’s ride. No mechanic here. He lives close by and I can pull the code myself. Wonder how far I can bend these rules today.

As cold as it is outside, probably a hard o-ring seal leak at the gas cap......

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just noticed there's a member named "Dinglenuts" :rofl9:

Just struck me as funny.

Anyway, hey dinglenuts! :wavey:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
WaJim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

(pronounced pait)

Ima Old dog....

I tried for like 15 minutes...then i figgered it was above my pay grade.

But i can fix a 700 R4..or a 4L80E

Those skill's are worth more than being able to post a YT video. :bow:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Language!

The amount of F bombs in ALL shows now. I am no prude. But I do try. I do type Fck. Frick. Frieck. Fock. Fook. Etc and sometimes in the PISSED OFF thread the REAL F BOMB. Yes I am guilty. But those of you who know me, know I'm not swearing sailor potty mouth. Point is, it shows laziness of the part of writers. Some semi-historical shows - not every third word was FCK back then. Now all the fantasy shows, F this and F that......F!!!!

I am entertained the writers think they need to do this to have people watch. We are not 10 year olds.

It's annoying as heck. Subtracts from the content.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:07 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
Language!

The amount of F bombs in ALL shows now. I am no prude. But I do try. I do type Fck. Frick. Frieck. Fock. Fook. Etc and sometimes in the PISSED OFF thread the REAL F BOMB. Yes I am guilty. But those of you who know me, know I'm not swearing sailor potty mouth. Point is, it shows laziness of the part of writers. Some semi-historical shows - not every third word was FCK back then. Now all the fantasy shows, F this and F that......F!!!!

I am entertained the writers think they need to do this to have people watch. We are not 10 year olds.

Are you talking regular TV?

I haven't watched a current program for seems like for ever...I hover at MeTV and HnI.

Dragnet is on MeTV right now, Maverick is on HnI.

When that freak Smullett set up his own ass whipping? I dint know who he was nor had I heard of his famous tv show.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Language!

Are you talking regular TV?

I haven't watched a current program for seems like for ever...I hover at MeTV and HnI.

Dragnet is on MeTV right now, Maverick is on HnI.

When that freak Smullett set up his own ass whipping? I dint know who he was nor had I heard of his famous tv show.

You mean ABCBSNBC? The shows suck and I have not watched those kind of series, even ever

No. Streaming is all I watch now. Amazon, HBOPlus, Netflucks, Hulu, Disney, PBS, etc. THERE are some good shows (lots and lots of woke shit too).

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Last edited by Pablo on Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:29 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Kitchen radio is old and extermely hard to change and get a clear station.

Ist stuck on KISW.

Those three guys combined wouldnt make a man.

They all think they're funny and laugh at odd shit like Kamala H.

BJ Shay is so metro......his co horts laugh at everything they/he says.

Steve n Miggs...also way metro.....the advice they give to listeners sounds like shit your great aunt would say..

They talking about Kraken and hockey rules now...you can tell they know knothing about sports.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Ist stuck on KISW.

Steve n Miggs...also way metro.....the advice they give to listeners sounds like shit your great aunt would say..

They talking about Kraken and hockey rules now...you can tell they know knothing about sports.

Rock on brother. The only reason I listen to KISW and other SLEEZATTLE stations is when KDUX 104.7 In Grays Harbor is out of signal, generally at Summit lake and Rochester respectively.
I always did despise them for having the talk radio in the mornings during the commute when I lived at worked up there years ago. When I’m mobile “I WANNA ROCK!!!” :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:35 am

WaJim wrote:

Ist stuck on KISW.

I gave up on the morning show on KISW shortly after BJ replaced Andy Savage ---- I just couldn't stand BJ and DD --- Andy and STP were GOOD humor and entertaining ---- BJ just talks.... Morning radio now is 107.7 now for just straight up music ---- station gets changed back to KISW in the afternoon for the Men's Room tho --- just good old banter! Its amazing they can/have kept it going so long.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:30 am

First time trying Wienerschnitzel fast-food joint. Also LAST.
1. Completely stiffed us the patty on my mom's burger.
2. Ordered mine NO onions but extra pickles, got regular pickles HEAVY onions.
3. Burger patty tasted like that soy-and-sawdust crap they serve in school cafeterias.

Hot dogs were meh, lemonades were good, but nothing that Sonic doesn't do better and at better bang-for-buck.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JohnMBrowning wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Ist stuck on KISW.

I gave up on the morning show on KISW shortly after BJ replaced Andy Savage ---- I just couldn't stand BJ and DD --- Andy and STP were GOOD humor and entertaining ---- BJ just talks.... Morning radio now is 107.7 now for just straight up music ---- station gets changed back to KISW in the afternoon for the Men's Room tho --- just good old banter! Its amazing they can/have kept it going so long.

When was the last you listened.....?

Not that yo should but, it oddly similar to the show "The view" with Whoopiegoldnugget.

.....bunch of hens scratching at each other

Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 131  Next