Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
I was today years old when I realized that pedicurists just use glorified dremels.... and that a dremel with a sanding wheel will absolutely trim your nails, AND works great to get callouses and dead skin off the ball of your foot.

Also, sanding nails smells like burning hair.

Carry on.

That's how we trim the dog's nails

We'd be happy to help you with it. I hold you down and feed you treats while the wife goes to town with the dremel

TW turns the Weenie Wagon into a Nail Salon in 3…2…1…

Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Saw a lady eating a corndog as she drove through the Safeway parking lot.

I was starving. Looked good.

Her or the corn dog?

Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eagle Chaplain wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Her or the corn dog?

I'm pretty sure he was referencing the lady; he started talking about his dick a lot after that.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hot dog!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:48 am

I just realized ~an hour ago that the reason Zelensky was here was to make sure the omnibus bill got passed..... I think the dems expected alot more resistance --- but sadly there was none. I'm sure he had two totally different speeches written --- one begging and the other thanking.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With the thermostat set at 68, my dog curls up in her plush bed shivering and looking at me with those big eyes...dad, why don't you love me enough to turn the heat up?

20 minutes later outside where it's FOUR F'n degrees with snow on the ground and refuses to take a dump and come inside, because she's got at least 30 more circles to run in, and 2 more snow drifts to dive into. In the meantime, I'm standing there shivering in the biting wind because even a hoodie, 2 coats, and warm gloves are doing nothing.

Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuckin idiots telling people to drop their tire pressure to 5 PSI to drive on ice.

JFC.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:19 am

Just checking out the weather app on the fone.... It says its 29 out there right now - check - but it says the HI for the day will be 42 and the LO will be 38...... What am I missing here?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:45 pm

It's winter, I get annoyed by all of the whining about cold weather. Dress warm and get up early so that you can drive slow on icy roads and still be to work on time.

Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fuckin idiots telling people to drop their tire pressure to 5 PSI to drive on ice.

JFC.
To be fair, those who listen to this advice probably shouldn't be driving on ice...

Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott posted a link to a story about Tesla semi's... on that site was another story about Nissan GT-R50:

"Incredibly, the VR38DETT V6 engine is strong enough to welcome heavy tuning from more adventurous owners. In fact, tuners can easily squeeze more than 1,000 hp from the engine. The Extreme Turbo Systems takes pride in its drag turbo kit that could boost the GT-R VR38DETT V6 to 3,500 hp." icon_eek

Holy sket!

At only $1.1 M, and a few left at time of print, don't you think Bid D needs to sell that old Tesla sedan and get a GT-R with a WaGuns paint job?.

https://www.hotcars.com/heres-why-the-n ... ng-marvel/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

She was practicing.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:28 pm

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/y ... nd-beards/
2 Sikhs can now enter Marine boot camp with turbans and beards

Was wondering if these Sikhs are looking forward to wear a Marine helmet in a battle too? :)

Apparently in India they make a special "conehead" helmet specifically for them :)
https://twitter.com/hashtag/VeerHelmetM ... wsrc%5Etfw

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

JFC.
To be fair, those who listen to this advice probably shouldn't be driving. on ice...

FIFY

Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SurfPerch wrote:
https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2022/12/23/2-sikhs-can-now-enter-marine-boot-camp-with-turbans-and-beards/
2 Sikhs can now enter Marine boot camp with turbans and beards

Was wondering if these Sikhs are looking forward to wear a Marine helmet in a battle too? :)

Apparently in India they make a special "conehead" helmet specifically for them :)
https://twitter.com/hashtag/VeerHelmetM ... wsrc%5Etfw

If you want embrace your herritage and even go into battle butt ass naked like the celtic warriors, then why not?

Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 131  Next