Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Black Rifle Coffee Caves To Wokesters 

https://mediarightnews.com/black-rifle- ... onsorship/

I've tried their overpriced coffee and they can keep it.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I drank some free samples of their coffee at Triggercon, served by pretty women. I liked both.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, that's too bad. But got to continue to support our friends.

I went to Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday. Although there is someone in front greeting people, I have never been given a hard time. In addition, they were very friendly to us when we where outside getting signatures for the initiative to remove I-1639. Since the primers, ammo and most bullets were gone, I got some beef jerky and the like to support them. I know Sportsman's Warehouse is not perfect.

In addition, these guys gave us volunteers free coffee when we were collecting signatures last year:
Stay Grounded Coffee https://www.gccoffee.com/ in Federal Way

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

In a world that currently judges businesses by social media....

BRC is sink or swim small coffee co.

I don't see that they had a choice.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:53 am

They are weak. Sayonara BRC.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:18 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

The woke mob is also foaming at the mouth to cancel Ricky Schroder seen here on the right. He donated $150k.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/21/ricky-sc ... ouse-bail/

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

In a world that currently judges businesses by social media....

BRC is sink or swim small coffee co.

I don't see that they had a choice.

I hear you, you got to to what you must to survive. But I see employees at PCC Co Op all wearing "We Support BLM" pins on their uniform. We're all pressured in many ways to conform to woke ideals such as displaying our pronouns, e.g. he/him/his and microagression definitions on our signature lines too. People who are enjoying their meal they paid for must display the communist fist salute and "say their name" while dining. When will it end?

Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can't fault them for the statement, they're a small time coffee company and its true that they have no involvement with the case. They just want to sell coffee, I'm sure they want no part of the whole mess.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They get accused of financial support that they actually didn't provide and this makes them "woke"?

Calling fake news.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
I can't fault them for the statement, they're a small time coffee company and its true that they have no involvement with the case. They just want to sell coffee, I'm sure they want no part of the whole mess.

So caving in to a bunch of whiners and not staying loyal to their support crowd is a bad move somehow?

If they would have stood up they would have been FLOODED by orders from the 2nd crowd for overpriced coffee. People from OUR group will pay twice the price for this marginal coffee just to show support.

How many orders do you think the "WOKE" crowd placed for their assault rifle coffee?

Its like if the KKK came out in support of BLM for a marketing advantage.

They have shit on their own bed, while not being invited into another.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don’t fault them for covering their ass. What I am not a fan of is the because they covered their ass, people want to cancel them. We are just as bad about canceling out our own at times that we are going to drive ourselves into a corner. People are allowed to support their beliefs in their way.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Their entire marketing pitch is “hot women with guns” and “tough military veterans.” While the Kenosha kid is not what I would call a role model, he did have the balls to shoot rioters who were trying to kill him. It looked like a test of BRCC’s self-portrayal. Support the anti-rioter or distance from him? Distance from him because the anti-gun crowd you make fun of in your videos demands it? They did the latter.

I wouldn’t doubt that there was a lender or corporate investor somewhere behind the scenes telling them to disavow any connection to the Kenosha kid.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://mobile.twitter.com/smcroasters

This is the way I would have expected BRCC to respond. Also note that much of BRCC’s products now omit the actual gun designs.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:06 pm

This seems to have been fake news.

“We have been assured by Black Rifle Coffee that our long-standing advertising partnership continues unchanged. We love the coffee and always appreciate the support”. Tyler Cardon CEO
@theblaze
Quote Tweet

Who knows.

Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
I don’t fault them for covering their ass. What I am not a fan of is the because they covered their ass, people want to cancel them. We are just as bad about canceling out our own at times that we are going to drive ourselves into a corner. People are allowed to support their beliefs in their way.
Bears repeating.

Motivated wrote:
This seems to have been fake news.

“We have been assured by Black Rifle Coffee that our long-standing advertising partnership continues unchanged. We love the coffee and always appreciate the support”. Tyler Cardon CEO
@theblaze
Quote Tweet

Who knows.

Anybody ever notice how the left eats their own?

Who determined that it was a good idea for us to begin doing the same?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next